Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun (38118 Views)

2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun / Ndigbo Are Nation-builders, Free Kanu, Give Us Appointments - Ohaneze Ndigbo / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by fulanimafia: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2015
margclever:
with all your reaping, ur region still remains the most backward, fulani goat

Shut your lying mouth, tell that to those that have never been to the East or seen the eroded slums of Onitsha and the ghettos of Aba, when did you evolve beyond the village level?

Weak attempt to derail, face your KARMA ewu.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by gidado14(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
APPARENTLY uncomfort­able with seeming margin­alization of Ndigbo in the appointments made so far by President Mohammadu Buhari, the apex Igbo socio-cultural group, Ohaneze Ndigbo, has warned the people of South East to stop hoping for appointments in the present administration.

The group also warned against any attempt to thwart the election of the Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, describing it as an affront on Ndigbo.

Ohaneze Ndigbo through its National Treasurer, Chief Damian Okeke- Ogene, expressed concern over the failure of the Bu­hari-led federal government to appoint any Igbo man into any office so far, since inception of the administra­tion. Chief Okeke-Ogene further advised Ndigbo not to expect any favour from President Buhari, adding that his steps so far, had vindicated the people of the zone, who showed their res­ervation of him during the presidential election.

“President Buhari recent­ly sacked five service chiefs and appointed five others as their replacement with­out looking the way of the South East, a development that has not gone down well with Ndigbo after they had missed out in the reckon­ing for Senate presidency and the speakership of the House of Representa­tives,” he said. He advised the Igbo nation against ex­pecting too much from the Buhari administration, not­ing that their fear against Buhari which made them shun him during the presi­dential election had been proved right after all. ”In all these appointments, Buhari is bold to tell the Igbos that he based the appointments on merit, but it seems his basic yardstick for merit is Hausa-Fulani. It is good that it is happening now for some of our billionaire poli­ticians, elders and captains of industry will now know that it’s time for us not just to think home but to actual­ize it. ”That is why we said we voted for the lesser evil as represented by former President, Goodluck Jona­than, because from Obasan­jo’s time to now, Igbo have not been treated fairly by the federal government,” he stated. Chief Okeke- Ogene noted that this was the best time for the South East Governors to provide the enabling environment to help the industrialists from the zone to make it viable for them to establish indus­tries that would take up the teeming mass of the unem­ployed in the zone.

The Ohaneze chieftain further opined that if the Igbo nation could survive the civil war, they have enough now to make the South East a viable eco­nomic zone. ”It is the only option left to us now. That is to bring our economy home. Over 80 per cent of our wealth is outside Ig­boland. Other tribes invest more in their areas,” he said.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/appointments-ohaneze-gives-up-on-buhari/
THIS IS NOT JONATHAN'S ADMINISTRATION LETS EVERY THING BE HOW IT SHOULD BE, DURING GEJ ADMIN I DIDN'T ANY OTHER PARTY AS SENATE DEPUTY PRESIDENT SO TO HELL WITH YOUR SUGGESTION
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2015
uniklinkum:

Like I give a rstarse on your staying or going.

nuff of the senseless noise start by withdrawing your federal legislators.

and your people should vacate all Nigerian territories outside the southeast.
then we will start taking you noisemakers serious.

while you stop drilling our oil and generate your own revenues from your state and stop exploring another man's state
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2015
1after:
The ultimatum tribe is here again. Yeebhoes and there wahala.

look at you. when you and your brothers from the north rained abuses and mayhem on jonathan's administation, now you want peace because your brother is vice abi? hypocrisy as usual from yorubad. no peace for the wicked you should know that it is called nemesis simple. we want biafra or you will see an educated and wise bokoharam on rampage
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by ArodewilliamsT: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Lol. You really have issues.

I'm outta here! But I just wish it was only on NL you Igbos talked like this. Many Igbos on social media have basically gone nuts since that election period. I'm am sick and tired of the internet these days!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I should spend more time on foreign sites to save my sanity............

Are the Igbos to blame for your journey to Insanity. A journey that you will definitely make regardless. Comm'on Naff off! plonker!

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2015
juicee1:

Chest beaters grin

ass lickers
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by PentiumPro(f): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2015
These people lack direction. Who is more responsible? My Dilector Nnnamdi Albino goat Kalu or these old degenerates that calls themselves Ohaneze?

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by 1after: 11:13am On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
steveeeee5:

look at you. when you and your brothers from the north rained abuses and mayhem on jonathan's administation, now you want peace because your brother is vice abi? hypocrisy as usual from yorubad. no peace for the wicked you should know that it is called nemesis simple. we want biafra or you will see an educated and wise bokoharam on rampage
[/s]

Yeebhoe dunce, Stop foaming in the mouth. Who is asking you for peace, you are the one wasting your time and MB online making noise, whats my own with the way you rant and cry online. Who is holding you flat.heads from going to your biafra? If you like turn to boko haram and blow yourself, thats your fuc.king business. No one cares. Lmaooo. You be real learner....

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2015
free2ryhme:

Where were u guys waiting for?

that is exactly what your ass licking fathers said in the 60s and when we took them for their words and declared biafra they instead of declaring their own oduwawa they declared war. bunch of chameleons but if that nonsense is tried again we will not rest until every new born baby in yourubad land is slayed. all we hate is yorubad. to the hausas all we want is our country but we do not hate you much all we hate is yorubad.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by Mustiboy(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2015
Ephemmm:

Lack of deep mental horizon is a further attestation of traces of psychosomatic imbalances in your lineage: it is not too late, you can still re-take your self-acclaimed missed drug(s).
hey puppet, so u think gnashing ur teeth here on a social forum will bring an halt to d misfortune u n ur family had brought to urselves? your situation is akin to dat of a church rat but I can guide u.
Employ ur brain, quit smoking, stop being a street urchin n get a job. then come back 2 thank me after things have turn around for U.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by Ephemmm: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2015
Mustiboy:
hey puppet, so u think gnashing ur teeth here on a social forum will bring an halt to d misfortune u n ur family had brought to urselves? your situation is akin to dat of a church rat but I can guide u.
Employ ur brain, quit smoking, stop being a street urchin n get a job. then come back 2 thank me after things have turn around for U.

When will you stop sounding like a condom-burst-product of a pig? Until you stop thinking through you anus instead of your brain, you can never get it right.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by lexy2014: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2015
steveeeee5:

igbos are this igbos are that yet allow them to go no way. do not advise us on how to do politics cos its only a lazy man that dwells on political dividends to survive. for your info buhari got votes in SE/SS so stop the nzuzu, the easterners that voted for him are the ones that are running to him like you said, the majority of us dont give a hook about that paedophile and core terrorist.
So ohaneze voted 4 buhari? That's quite a revelation. Since d majority of u "don't give a hook", who are d minority who are crying that buhari is being biased by not giving igbos appointment? If u didn't "give a hook about that paedophile and core terrorist", I wonder Y u clicked on d thread 2 find out who d "paedophile and core terrorist" appointed as d new commander of d brigade of guards? Its like someone who says he doesn't want 2 get wet, but is always by d river with a bucket
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by 1after: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Salam the Mad retard stop watching p0rn. Be careful. You can run but can't hide. I expect you to make more cretinous comments.

cc GenIgrigi

Collynzo, How far?
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by cheruv: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2015
Leopardd:

Why won't they be most liberals?
When they allowed Islam into heart of Igbo land and are changing our age-old customs and traditions.

When Rochas leaves that seat, Imo people will clean off his mess.
GBAM!!
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by logica(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2015
steveeeee5:

that is exactly what your ass licking fathers said in the 60s and when we took them for their words and declared biafra they instead of declaring their own oduwawa they declared war. Boo hoo hoo...boo hoo hoo
Lamentations...
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2015
drake22:

Look at this goat.
Have you been to the East? We have mansions even in our villages, Igbos always come top academically for d past decade in this country every body knows that. So shut up

my brother leave that maggot, he is in lagos(no man's land) and relying on mere hear say. nnewi is someone's village but cannot be compared to any brown roof regions of the west except lagos(no man's land). nkwerre is someone's village but its gradually becoming finer than ibadan, oyo's capital, there you have five star hotels, fastfood joints and chinese restaurants and expensive estates in that "village".
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by cheruv: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Hello! We are in politics section. Look around and see your fellow people attacking everything and anything in sight! You guys have now extended your bitterness to SSners who are against biafra. That is how my Akwa/Cross brothers and sisters were on our own jeje, your people jumped in and started fighting the ones against biafra accusing us of being Yorubas. They have even fought Urhobos and other SSner. Anybody not for biafra is a Yoruba. Just imagine! The other day it was the Edos that caught your fancy. Trust Edo people na, they gave them back their trouble.
Come and take our lands and go to biafra na. We dey wait una. mtcheeeeeeeew
As if you'd do anything if they come cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=uniklinkum post=36175456] There s too much hatred in you. It s nt good for ur health. at the end of the day, we are all still humans. i knw i am nt what u just described. stay blessed
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by cheruv: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2015
onenaira3:

Here's a post from a Yoruba prior to radio biafra. Before twitter removed his account, majority of that twitter account followers were Yoruba therefore pay attention to the number of approval he got from his Yoruba followers (retweet), now find an Igbo who said Yoruba should be killed prior to radio Biafra. Your oba wished death to Igbo, your agriyu doctor or whatever his useless name is wished death to Igbo and we have this twitter account which also did the same, now fast forward to present where Igbo are replicating the same constant death wish Una give, we won't stop hearing whins of "hateful speech". I double and triple dare you to find me one Igbo who wished Yoruba complete death prior to the three I mentioned. We are waiting.

While we at it, nnamdi KANU used to be a member of massob thus suggesting he followed the mindset of umuzurike at one point. He fell off due disagreement with how umuzurike was running massob.

Now what turned a man with mindset of non violent to violent. Let's see

1. Your government constant harrashment to massob peaceful protest
2. The unlawful killings of massob members by your government
3. The constant narration and rejoice from your people against massob member arrest and unlawful death, let's not forget the multiple times you've all wished death upon them and voiced them, nairaland has more than enough proof of that.

Everyone has a computer, do you honestly think nnamdi did not see or read the multiple belittling, death threats, etc north and Yoruba made against massob members repeatedly.

I recall everyone, even asari, warned that if your government continued to attack massob members eventually you people would create another version of mend and boko haram. Just like your government single handily turned a once peaceful mend and BH to what they are today. It turned a once peaceful Nnamdi KANU to what he is today. Infact he is even daring your government to kill him because he knows doing so would trigger the same act it did for bh and mend. Take responsibility for what you people and your Nigerian government created yet again.
Biko were ya nwayo na udi reset I naenye uburu sweetlemon cheesy I mana uburu ka naaformat aformati shocked
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by ArodewilliamsT: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2015
1after:

Collynzo, How far?
Very close. Confused ape!
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by 1after: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2015
HiGod:

Thank you brother. If you take a proper look at Nigeria prior and after independence, Igbos have done more harms to this great country than good.

These people are the most wicked and selfish humans on earth. They prefer Jonathan administration to all the past administration simply cos other regions were marginalised.

Has anybody forgotten how Obasanjo surrounded himself with these worthless people over his own people but simply cos he is a Yoruba man, they still hate him. Here is the list of Igbos that were brought to limelight under Obasanjo:

Soludo-CBN
Ngozi-Finance
Okereke-Nigeria Stock Exchange
Agu Eze
Nafdac
Emeka Chikelu
Ifeanyi Uba
Obagheli Ezekwesili
Kema Chikwe
Vincent Ogbulafor
Ojo Madueke

Senate presidency was retained in that zone throughout Obasanjo regime despite all the political brouhaha.

Okadigbo
Wabara
Ayim Pius Ayim
Nnamani

The above list came into existence under a Yoruba man presidency but the same ingrates are calling for the same Obasanjo head simply cos he is a Yoruba man. I believe the whole world can now see with this above list how wicked and Useless Igbos are.

They are ready to destroy Nigeria as long as culprits of corruption are from their God forsaken region.

They attacked Tinubu for all sort of crime despite his pedigree. Can these worthless humans tell us how Orji Kalu, Arthur Nzeribe, Coschiaris Motors, Ifeanyi Uba with no pedigree made their billions? Is it out of your fake china products littering our streets in South West and North? Absolutely nope. You ll never see these bunch of clowns shouting and singing corruption rhetoric over those Igbo names but as soon as Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani names are mentioned, their brain come alive instantly.

They are like bacteria to the rest of the country.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2015
adegold1234:
Since you guys voted for Bayelsa man who's from south-south as your brother.Then you should consider the appointment of naval chief who's from Cross-River south-south as your brother's appointment too.Hahahaha,una never see anything.

yes they are our brothers no doubt, or do you want to cause division among brothers like lucifer your father. and saying "we never see anything" shows how miopic your ewedu brain is. how many times are we going to make it clear that all we want is biafra, instead of appointment lets be allowed to go to our country biafra. for the last time let my people go, we and una dont share the same ideology, we do not eat same food, we do not wear the same clothes, we do not have the same level of cleanliness. We the igbos bow to no man but God, we fight injustice no matter the circumstances surrounding us at the moment, that is our life style. God will punish luggard for this unholy marriage. amen
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by Mustiboy(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2015
Ephemmm:

When will you stop sounding like a condom-burst-product of a pig? Until you stop thinking through you anus instead of your brain, you can never get it right.
understand what? that's to prove how retardant u are 2 understand simple allocations. I've shown u d way but u choose to stick with d foolish n goblinian ways of ur grandfathers. gullible fella from d depth oh hades.

get urself another brain if the one ure currently using has expired. simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by Mustiboy(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2015
Ephemmm:

understand what? that's to prove how retardant u are 2 understand simple allocations. I've shown u d way but u choose to stick with d foolish n goblinian ways of ur grandfathers. gullible fella from d depth oh hades.

get urself another brain if the one ure currently using has expired. simple!!!
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by 1after: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

My loudmouthed mother is a Confused ape!

Amadi the large headed fool. Where are your ragtag never do well fellows. Shameless animal

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by cheruv: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2015
marxist88:
Why igbo people always criticised any administration of northern part. You killed SARDAUNA, GEN MURTALA, YAR'ADUWA, but any attempt to assassinate PMB . We will eradicates IGBOS forever.
Not only these ones we also killed abacha cheesy and shagari !
Nothing would gimme greater joy that annihilating the 45M Hausas worldwide!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by ArodewilliamsT: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2015
1after:

I am a large oblong headed fool. Cursed be my mother for bringing me to this world to be jobless. God punish her vagina. Amen!

Amen!
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by cheruv: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2015
fulanimafia:

What alliances are you making now that will make that possible in the future? We both know no region, not even the North, can elect itself unilaterally.
This is possible on the advent of Biafra.. all you need to do is bully yolobas and every other ethnicity would fall in line cheesy
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by 1after: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

My bastard father was stoned to death for being a nuisance. May my family be wiped off this earth without traces. May my mother use her own hand to kill all my siblings. God punish my useless smelly mother. I am collins Amadi, a bastard animal.

Amen Collynzo.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by PhockPhockMan: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2015
fulanimafia:
You will always reap what you sow.

Never put all your eggs in one basket.

QED.
Mumu, can you shut up if you don't have anything up your head.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by 1after: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

kingsley, you are too old for this sort of behavior, grow up

That ediot is an old fool. A shameless nonentity with his large big head.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by 1after: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm sorry to disappoint you: I've stopped living for myself alone for over 5 years. I don't like involving myself in the Yoruba - Igbo NL bickering...but that doesn't mean I don't know where my allegiance lies.

Dein the chameleon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School / David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.