Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency (40893 Views)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2015
if jonathan is found guilty, then he has to pay the price.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2015
omogin:
GEJ no dey their cabal now. Fear let PMB probe OBJ or IBB, lol... He will understand how govts crumble in broad daylight

He should even be more afraid of probing GEJ because it stands the risk of increasing the food queues at oshogbo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by CR9R: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2015
oyejideogunjumo:
It will be absolutely unfair.What is good for goose is also good for gander. There should be level ground. Probe across board or no probe at all.No one can comfirm that GEJ's government is worst We want comparison. .
maybe you should help him probe the other past government. Is it not logical that he is probing the last government before his. Phew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Justicealh3(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2015
@baba-go-ahead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by AreaFada2: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2015
Wildrage:
Who is he to put a statute of limitation on crimes against the state? He must think he is still a maximum ruler when his whims were law. You want to probe the regime of the only minority leader from the south south to have ever ruled Nigeria and you think it would bode well for our fragile unity? Kuntinu

If true then the man is Dulladinho Plus. Maximum Dullardnho formula.

Anyway, since it's a majority tribes gang up against the minorities who fund them with oil money, let them continue.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by JKisOK(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2015
DankemzI:
G

It is not about what Buhari wants, but what Nigerians want. Nigerians want all their stolen MONIES recovered, whether under Jonathan, Yar'Adua (and the cartel that hijacked power under him) Obasanjo, Abdulsalami (directly accused by Al'Mustapha of corruption), Abacha (whom contrary to what the world knows Buhari cleared of corruption) or IBB (and the Gulf War oil windfalls that Prof Okigbo said was missing).

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Sigo86(m): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I have carefully analysed recent events and taken time to study a lot of what happened before during and after the Biafran war.

The truth is that if the Igbos succeed in pulling out of Nigeria, the Niger Delta might not completely be part of the new country but they will definitely also seek to be on their own and manage their resources. This would effectively leave only the SW and the North in Nigeria. If it turns out this way, the Yorubas most likely would also gently ask to be left to be on their own. At the end of it all, we go our separate ways.

Let me quickly add here that Igbo land is much bigger than the Nigerian politically defined SE. Should Nigeria break today, all Igbo-speaking parts of the SS will be part of our new country. The Igbos will force no tribe to be part of us, we will accept those that want to stay with us and those that don't want to be with us will be free to stand on their own or join any other groups they so wish. I am saying this loud and clear so that some people will not come here and start shouting, "We are not part of your Biafra, leave us alone, leave our oil alone."

The Igbos can do very well without oil. There are many countries in the world without oil and are doing very fine. Germany is the most powerful economy in Europe today and they don't have a cup of crude oil there. Israel moved into a desert and converted it into a country very comfortable for habitation. The list is endless. Recent trends have also shown that oil is becoming worthless by the day. What really matters for a nation to be great is the quality of human resources available.

For the parts of the SS that would choose to be part of the new country, we can accept to run a regional system of government between the core Igbo states and parts of the Niger Delta. We can even accept a solution such that both regions would take 80% of revenue accrued within the regions and contribute 20% to the center. This the Niger Delta can never get in this present Nigeria.

For those people from the SS always shouting leave our oyel, I want to tell you that the Northerners are already drinking your oil and have even become drunk on it. You are shouting at Igbos to leave your oyel whereas Northerners are taking the same oil from under your nose and you can do nothing. How myopic and sentimental can some people be?

On a closing note, I believe in one Nigeria but one where there is justice, fairness & equity. For me, Buhari should hand over to an Igbo man if Igbos are truly part of Nigeria. We are part of the big three and too big to be ignored.

Who's dat igbo man dat is presidential enough 2achieve dat feat?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by PecE2Make: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2015
Should the past administration be probed, will a bit of the funds recovered be giving to any member of NL? "Na them them go still chop am".
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Courageous007(m): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I have carefully analysed recent events and taken time to study a lot of what happened before during and after the Biafran war.

The truth is that if the Igbos succeed in pulling out of Nigeria, the Niger Delta might not completely be part of the new country but they will definitely also seek to be on their own and manage their resources. This would effectively leave only the SW and the North in Nigeria. If it turns out this way, the Yorubas most likely would also gently ask to be left to be on their own. At the end of it all, we go our separate ways.

Let me quickly add here that Igbo land is much bigger than the Nigerian politically defined SE. Should Nigeria break today, all Igbo-speaking parts of the SS will be part of our new country. The Igbos will force no tribe to be part of us, we will accept those that want to stay with us and those that don't want to be with us will be free to stand on their own or join any other groups they so wish. I am saying this loud and clear so that some people will not come here and start shouting, "We are not part of your Biafra, leave us alone, leave our oil alone."

The Igbos can do very well without oil. There are many countries in the world without oil and are doing very fine. Germany is the most powerful economy in Europe today and they don't have a cup of crude oil there. Israel moved into a desert and converted it into a country very comfortable for habitation. The list is endless. Recent trends have also shown that oil is becoming worthless by the day. What really matters for a nation to be great is the quality of human resources available.

For the parts of the SS that would choose to be part of the new country, we can accept to run a regional system of government between the core Igbo states and parts of the Niger Delta. We can even accept a solution such that both regions would take 80% of revenue accrued within the regions and contribute 20% to the center. This the Niger Delta can never get in this present Nigeria.

For those people from the SS always shouting leave our oyel, I want to tell you that the Northerners are already drinking your oil and have even become drunk on it. You are shouting at Igbos to leave your oyel whereas Northerners are taking the same oil from under your nose and you can do nothing. How myopic and sentimental can some people be?

On a closing note, I believe in one Nigeria but one where there is justice, fairness & equity. For me, Buhari should hand over to an Igbo man if Igbos are truly part of Nigeria. We are part of the big three and too big to be ignored.
Buhari should handover to an igbo man! That statement cracks me up, you must be a joker grin. But never in this country would an igbo rule us..keep advocating for your Biafara as you remains minority till you have a rethink for one Nigeria and ready to have same vision with other tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by lordyugo: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2015
D lastime I checked world war criminals are still being prosecuted. Goes to show the difference in understanding bw d developed part of the world and 3rd world countries wen it comes to d prosecution of law breakers .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

...it's not about handing over to an Ibo man, ibos should present a credible candidate for the nation's highest office. But for me and my family,we WILL NEVER VOTE AN IBO MAN TO THE PRESIDENCY. If I may ask what has an Ibo folks done for Buhari to deserve being handed the presidency?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by cocokiller1(f): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2015
opaflon:
You only probe your immediate predecessor, thus it was GEJ responsibility to probe obasanjo, but since he didn't thats his problem.
so PMB knock yourself out.
Just make sure GEJ doesn't get any special treatment while in prison.
I thought he generalised his fight 4 corruption thingy.
if dats how he's putting it nw,den I'm sorry to disappoint him,corruption can not end.
whats the essence of cutting a tree branch nd not expecting it to grow bck when the root is stl dere.
I giveup on buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by abagoro(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2015
This has made my day. Jonathan lavished an opportunity because he is not a wise and strict leader. I regret the 6 years of waste.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by DiiVictory(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2015
midolian:
by the time this lands him in ekwulobia prisons, you ll learn to sing a different song.
u don't get it bro. in Nigeria no govt official goes to prison, we don't have those laws yet. the highest that would happen is the individual negotiates his/her way out and perhaps gives up some of the loots. I say some because u can never get all.
I don't support corruption but I knw i can't have that fantasy of any politician going to prison in Nigeria for corruption until I see constitutional amendment and u knw hw hard that is when u have ppl like saraki as sen President, ppl like tinubu's wife, ppl like T.A orji, ppl like akpabio, ppl like Ali modu sheriff and danjuma goje who have all looted us dry. the list is endless

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Wadosky(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2015
On a closing note, I believe in one Nigeria but one where there is justice, fairness & equity. For me, Buhari should hand over to an Igbo man if Igbos are truly part of Nigeria. We are part of the big three and too big to be ignored.[/quote]
We can't get there without aligning with the major game players ,the south south keep on shouting we want their oil spearheaded by asari dokubo,we must stop playing regional politics and I question the massive vote PDP got from the east.
Talking about fairness and equity using most states in the south east as a case,I don't think we have gotten enough fairness from some of our governors present and in the past.its not guaranteed with an Igbo state things will get better.we need to break that monotony of PDP and start playing true democracy.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Forwetinnah: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2015
sweetgala:

Jonathan is daft, Abdulsalam and OBJ are not, it would be very difficult to catch those two , so Buhari would not waste his time going after them.

There is the halliburton case that can catch Atiku, Abdulsalam etc I think Buhari would just settle silently with OBJ out of the news , OBJ is far too powerful for any Nigerian president in this lifetime

Yes..because OBJ and Abdulsalam are CIA snitches in Africa for the West. Their day will come
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2015
ephemm:
This story s targeted at drawing sympathy towards GEJ and his administration.
PMB said, he belongs to nobody;
he also said a few days ago on CNN while speaking with Amanpour that he will fight against corruption even if his party members are involved.

Your story is baseless.

And as for Eurobomber, I am Yoruba & I love Nigeria as a country and I will love to see a typical Igbo man as the next President of Nigeria, but I fear the Igbo man will be impeached easily, checkout when Senate presidency was zoned to SE between 1999 & 2007, how many senate president did we get?

Don't fear for us, nobody will impeach the Igbo president if it happens, let's have one first!
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yes..because OBJ and Abdulsalam are CIA snitches in Africa for the West. Their day will come

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by bigerboy200: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2015
It will be a complete waste of precious time probing the "'far past''...as this might not even bring a reasonable result, it is only normal for a succeeding administration to probe d previous administration if they sense any form of financial recklessness. OBJ should have probed Abdusalam, Yaradua/GEJ should have probed Obj and the chain should go on. Since GEJ felt OBJ's administration was clean and didn't set up probing panels,why waste time on OBJ again..but PMB feels GEJ who he took over from was a captain of a corrupt bunch of people and he has decided to probe him..why are people wailing?? if he is innocent he should come and clear his name as well as those other corrupt members of his administration...Corruption is now a way of life in Nigeria and it is sad many people loving it...The fight must start from some where it will take a disciplined person to lead this fight.. God bless Buhari, Millions of Nigerians are with u in the fight against corruption. Whoever is guilty must face the wrath of the law..
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by chigoizie7(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2015
Smh, this is just a regional government. PMB continu.

I heard $2.1 billion has been borrowed from world bank to habilitate the north east, to habilitate and rebuild the people that has chosen to mess themselves up? To the people who does not need the habilitaton.

The north has looted this country dry since 1960, yet they are the most underdeveloped. What difference will it still make if this $2.1 billion will be injected there? To be looted again?

How much has he borrowed to help build people who are willing to accept it? People who will embrace it? People who are willing to develop demselves without govt help? With just few amenities?

What effort has he put to make sure that all the money marked out to curtail and redevelop Niger delta based on oil spills in their community was and will be put to work or is being utilized ?

"I belong to nobody" and "I belong to everyone" my black ass

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by derecho(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2015
StOla:
Jonathan already gave a pass mark to previous regimes as he did not see any reason to probe them.

No need to repeat what Jonathan
So if GEJ gave himself a pass mark he shouldn't probe him too?
If the definition of justice and his fighting corruption is leaving others and picking GEJ,Nigerians will now see it isn't about the misrule of PDP but out of Hate for GEJ.
Anyways,I believe this is a rumor.We want every corrupt Nigerian probed and not witch-hunting political enemies.Emir or no emir,godfather or no godfather. Justice based on our constitution NOT based on PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Reference(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2015
ephemm:
he also said a few days ago on CNN while speaking with Amanpour that he will fight against corruption even if his party members are involved.

Your story is baseless.

And as for Eurobomber, I am Yoruba & I love Nigeria as a country and I will love to see a typical Igbo man as the next President of Nigeria, but I fear the Igbo man will be impeached easily, checkout when Senate presidency was zoned to SE between 1999 & 2007, how many senate president did we get?

'.....but I fear the Igbo man (President) will be impeached easily...' My friend you are still gripped by fear and schakled by tribalism. And yet you desire an advanced country framed by the rule of law, and laid in peace and prosperity. Those countries you admire have departed from sectionalism. Buhari met a black Amercan president (you are all excited about), the other day you saw British MP's of Nigerian heritage (including the Igbos you assert are unelectable). I'm just sorry for the terrible state you have found yourself, striving, groaning and grumbling about all that is wrong with your country when it is clear to you in the mirror. It is a pity that you simply cannot see that this country cannot work without the strength of its constituents acting in unism.

The Confed flag has been flying over government buildings in some southern states of the US since the civil war. No one had been arrested for that. Texas has openly agitated these past years for succession from the US, no one has been arrested and no one will question the patriotism or capability of a Texan or a candidate from South Carolina standimg for the office of the President of the USA. What they look at is the 'State of the Union'. The US acts fairly to all, Nigeria does not act fairly to all. The Confed flag came down by election by the representatives of the people of that state, by popular will, not by coercion, threats and mistreatment.

Nigeria on the other hand wants its constituents to fall in line by force, no matter how it treats its minorities and the people of the east and then it turns round to complain that they do not cooperate to build the nation. You puncture holes in your bucket and compain its never full. You are wise, not so.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Objektive: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2015
BECAUSE A THIRD TERM SEEKING TYPICAL AFRICAN DESPOT IN THE NAME OF OBASANJO THE GORILLA WAS OUR PRESIDENT.

THAT SUMS IT UP.

ephemm:

Your story is baseless.

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by taharqa: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2015
Buhari has been such a disappointment so far, even for his most ardent supporters who are still sane.

Assuming this was what you wanted to do, while say it out openly. There is now no way any past admin would be successfully probed again. Any probe from this admin would now be seen as a witch hunt against GEJ and the people of the South-south. Anybody who thinks Nigeria would not unravel after that is such a DUNCE. I reali SMDH for Nigeria. Tis so unfortunate we have a Buncha arrogant, unthinking bigots in the helm of affairs.

PS: I just recently read that Buhari said that his admin largesse would not get to those "regions who gave him 5% of their votes" in the last elections!!! Meaning the SS and SE...... Which sane Nigerian leader makes such a statement OPENLY??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2015
NwaAnambra:
Buhari must probe The Obasanjo and Yaradua administrations!

Your statement shows that GEJ was indeed a party to theft and corruption.
Are you saying GEJ was not aware that obj and yaradua govt was corrupt?So y did he not probe them?
He saw corruption and covered it.

This shows GEJ is a disgrace to the southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by ibnjarir93(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

21st century ignoramus- irredentist plus.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Objektive: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2015
WOW................................EASY BROS, THE TRUTH IS SO SO BITTER.......

BUT YOUR SUBMISSION IS 100% CORRECT.

Reference:

'.....but I fear the Igbo man (President) will be impeached easily...' My friend you are still gripped by fear and schakled by tribalism. And yet you desire an advanced country framed by the rule of law, and laid in peace and prosperity. Those countries you admire have departed from sectionalism. Buhari met a black Amercan president (you are all excited about), the other day you saw British MP's of Nigerian heritage (including the Igbos you assert are unelectable). I'm just sorry for the terrible state you have found yourself, striving, groaning and grumbling about all that is wrong with your country when it is clear to you in the mirror. It is a pity that you simply cannot see that this country cannot work without the strength of its constituents acting in unism.

The Confed flag has been flying over government buildings in some southern states of the US since the civil war. No one had been arrested for that. Texas has openly agitated these past years for succession from the US, no one has been arrested and no one will question the patriotism or capability of a Texan or a candidate from South Carolina standimg for the office of the President of the USA. What they look at is the 'State of the Union'. The US acts fairly to all, Nigeria does not act fairly to all. The Confed flag came down by election by the representatives of the people of that state, by popular will, not by coercion, threats and mistreatment.

Nigeria on the other hand wants its constituents to fall in line by force, no matter how it treats its minorities and the people of the east and then it turns round to complain that they do not cooperate to build the nation. You puncture holes in your bucket and compain its never full. You are wise, not so.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by bigerboy200: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2015
sweatlana:
That's just wickedness. Did corruption start under GEJ administration? ?
NO..it didn't start with GEJ but it can/will end with GEJ's administration. If GEJ was interested in ending corruption, he should have probed OBJ's administration and brought anyone found guilty to face the wrath of the law.. simple...we cannot keep pretending that all is well with Nigeria..It is only logical that once u resume to an office of responsibility and u perceive any form of financial recklessness, u should probe the administration that handed over to u.. if not, the effects of such financial recklessness might consume u in no distant time.. it makes no sense probing the far past, that would be waste of time, past leaders failed us by not probing the administrations that preceded them despite knowing outright corruption existed. Buhari is different and Millions of Nigerians are with him on this one.The journey to a corrupt free Nigeria will begin from somewhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Koolking(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2015
I agree with APC presidency on this. The level of corruption by the immediate past regime was phenomenal. Public office holders were stealing with impunity as if it's their constitutional right.

Come to think of it. The immediate past presidency should have nothing to fear if it had a clean bill of health
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by peedeeasobie(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2015
StOla:

Would Buhari proceed to Onitsha market to look for an Igbo man to hand over to? Or is it no longer the winner of a presidential election that incumbent hand over to?

Now that I've defined who can be handed over to, what are Igbos doing to get votes in other regions of the country, since the SE alone cannot elect a majority winner?

Is it by marketing hate all over the country and denigrating the very people whose votes can actualise the Igbo presidency?

Is it by labelling every Igbo politician who is smart enough not to be an ethnic local champion as a traitor?

Is it by your established notoriety as the "my brother" nepotists that will reassure Nigerians that the Igbo are politically enlightened enough to rule a heterogeneous society?

My friend stop with this one sided analysis already!
Tell me what Obasanjo did to garner vote for himself?
1999, he was virtually instituted by the powers that be.

Who generates more hate pls? Igbos? An igbo man would live and interact naturally with some from any ethnic group.

Check other tribes and see the hates they have against the igbos for no reason!

Did you people not label Jimi Agbaje for his PDP choice? Did you not label Femi-kayode? Did you not label Sambo for his PDP choice?

Check the percentage of vote that the SW gave PMB, its nothing compared to the North! So don't come here and start spilling ethnic sentiments.
After all, in 2011, GEJ won the election against PMB, the fact that PMB won it now doesn't make the SWs special!

Don't go denigrating any tribe or lifting one tribe above another!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Reference(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Omotolu:
...it's not about handing over to an Ibo man, ibos should present a credible candidate for the nation's highest office. But for me and my family,we WILL NEVER VOTE AN IBO MAN TO THE PRESIDENCY. If I may ask what has an Ibo folks done for Buhari to deserve being handed the presidency?

Then your country cannot develop, pure and simple, but I'm sure the critical thought is lost on you since you donot know what development is due to years of living in desperate delusion and druggery. All countries moving forward are bending over backwards to accomodate their constituents. They see the strength of their countries as represented by the weakest members and reach out to include them. You talk of security, you talk of economy, how do you progress without inclusion. How do you take on the world with a fractured implement. Just wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Sunnymatey(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Jonathan could not had probe OBJ bcause he was intrumental to his emergence as president the same way Buhari will not probe OBJ b/c of the role he (obj) played in making Jonathan unpopular to pave way for his favourite candidiate, Buhari. But we must tread with caution, the unity of this country is paramount. If some thieves are seems to be untouchable, then the fight against corruption might just be a jambory. Danger! Danger!! Danger!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Appoints Chief Of Staff And Media Adviser / Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany / Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.