Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency (40900 Views)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Which good political calculations did the yorubas do that gave them the presidency?

Obasanjo in 1979 got to power by luck after Mohamed's assasination.20 years later he was returned to the presidency by the north(against the wish of majority yorubas) so whither the so-called yoruba political sophistication

Excellent response Chukwudi, leave him to continue deceiving himself.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
YakubuA:

[s]There is no harm in campaigning towards achieving your objective.

Is this meant to incite the Niger Deltans against the Northerners? May be that is the intention otherwise even if your accusation is true what is the percentage of those people compared to the entire population of the North? Less than 0.001% and because of that you want to incite the SS against the North? What kind of political strategy is this? or should I say hate campaign?

No. Actually justice, fairness and equity warrant that Buhari should handover to anyone from any part of the country that win the election. And if you want that person to be an Igbo, which by the way I have no objection against, then you should rather campaign for him/her across the whole country. However I must tell you the truth that by the end of Buhari's tenure we are going to vote for a Yoruba man not because we hate Igbo or anyone but because the hate campaign against the North by your people has turned the entire North politically against you.

There is nothing wrong for us to disagree on any issue but when you continue to curse and abuse us and inciting other regions against us, as we see in the social media, thinking that we will give in to your threat and blackmail then we will show you our stand on the polling day. [/s]
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Manir9ja: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
polmio:

Buhari is about the bite more than he can chew. He can not battle Boko Haram, now he is about to light a keg of gun powder. When the militants blow up the pipelines, you will neither have access to oil and no gas to power the electricity plants. Nnamdi Kanu is around the corner mobilizing the army of illiterates that will be ready to move to occupy oil installations.
who is stopping you guys?
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Manir9ja: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Your vegetable General can only make noise.He can't do anything to GEJ.
STOP HIM IF YOU CAN undecided
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by YakubuA: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
dadaojames:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/187120-buhari-will-probe-jonathans-govt-only-not-obasanjos-others-presidency.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

I think this is in order since probe is based on the handing over documents and PMB receive handing over documents from GEJ administration only. If GEJ mention the previous leaders in the documents then automatically probing his tenure will include them as well. If however he did not then he has automatically clear them of any fault. Nonetheless if anyone has evidence of them being guilty, as a good patriotic citizen, s/he should forward the evidence to the law enforcement agents whom PMB assured us to give them freehand to do their work.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Manir9ja: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
chigoizie7:
Smh, this is just a regional government. PMB continu.

I heard $2.1 billion has been borrowed from world bank to habilitate the north east, to habilitate and rebuild the people that has chosen to mess themselves up? To the people who does not need the habilitaton.

The north has looted this country dry since 1960, yet they are the most underdeveloped. What difference will it still make if this $2.1 billion will be injected there? To be looted again?

How much has he borrowed to help build people who are willing to accept it? People who will embrace it? People who are willing to develop demselves without govt help? With just few amenities?

What effort has he put to make sure that all the money marked out to curtail and redevelop Niger delta based on oil spills in their community was and will be put to work or is being utilized ?

"I belong to nobody" and "I belong to everyone" my black ass
Guy you are just a child, you don't belong here.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by DiiVictory(m): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
danjumakolo:

Your statement shows that GEJ was indeed a party to theft and corruption.
Are you saying GEJ was not aware that obj and yaradua govt was corrupt?So y did he not probe them?
He saw corruption and covered it.

This shows GEJ is a disgrace to the southern Nigeria.
and yar'adua is a disgrace to ----------- Nigeria for not probing OBJ?
and OBJ is a disgrace to ------------------ Nigeria for not probing Abacha's family and Abdulsalami?
let's look at it from different views, it didn't start from Gej and bliv me is not ending with Him . that is the reality or else u re a telling me ur LG chairman is nt stealing ur LG allocation now or that u can account for every penny Nigeria has if u re the C-in-C now
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by joechima: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
Manir9ja:
Guy you are just a child, you don't belong here.
How is he child?how can corruption be traced to jonathan alone.What happens to tinubu.rotimi amaechi and all Apc members.This is Apc propanganda and lies not change.Wat a shame.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Forwetinnah: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
danjumakolo:

Your statement shows that GEJ was indeed a party to theft and corruption.
Are you saying GEJ was not aware that obj and yaradua govt was corrupt?So y did he not probe them?
He saw corruption and covered it.

This shows GEJ is a disgrace to the southern Nigeria.

The likes of Atiku and Hell Rufai are such pride to Northern Nigeria..even the recently disgraced Dasuki. What have you gained from those Northern crooks giving you Saraka after you troop to their houses every morning to shout "ya alhaj!!"? The crooks from your extraction have been stealing us blind since independence and no one lifts an eyebrow
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by monday4jesus15(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
baba u are correct. Nigerians detests truth.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
amany007:

Good analysis there but I can deduce that you are among those with little or nothing outside the eastern part of the country and as a result have nothing to protect. Come to think of it, the East are divided among themselves and this will definitely make this secession dream unrealiseable. So I advice you

My dear, please don't get me wrong, I am not calling for Nigeria to break up, all I am asking for is fairness and justice. i do have some things to lose if Nigeria crumbles today but for a whole tribe to be blackmailed the way the Igbo is blackmailed in Nigeria is unacceptable.

We need an Igbo-Nigerian President after Buhari.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by monday4jesus15(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
baba u are correct. Nigerians detests truth. corruption fight is by contact.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by lanog: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Buhari would be justified to stop his probe at the last administration.

It's just the right thing to do.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by hollarwaley: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I have carefully analysed recent events and taken time to study a lot of what happened before during and after the Biafran war.

The truth is that if the Igbos succeed in pulling out of Nigeria, the Niger Delta might not completely be part of the new country but they will definitely also seek to be on their own and manage their resources. This would effectively leave only the SW and the North in Nigeria. If it turns out this way, the Yorubas most likely would also gently ask to be left to be on their own. At the end of it all, we go our separate ways.

Let me quickly add here that Igbo land is much bigger than the Nigerian politically defined SE. Should Nigeria break today, all Igbo-speaking parts of the SS will be part of our new country. The Igbos will force no tribe to be part of us, we will accept those that want to stay with us and those that don't want to be with us will be free to stand on their own or join any other groups they so wish. I am saying this loud and clear so that some people will not come here and start shouting, "We are not part of your Biafra, leave us alone, leave our oil alone."

The Igbos can do very well without oil. There are many countries in the world without oil and are doing very fine. Germany is the most powerful economy in Europe today and they don't have a cup of crude oil there. Israel moved into a desert and converted it into a country very comfortable for habitation. The list is endless. Recent trends have also shown that oil is becoming worthless by the day. What really matters for a nation to be great is the quality of human resources available.

For the parts of the SS that would choose to be part of the new country, we can accept to run a regional system of government between the core Igbo states and parts of the Niger Delta. We can even accept a solution such that both regions would take 80% of revenue accrued within the regions and contribute 20% to the center. This the Niger Delta can never get in this present Nigeria.

For those people from the SS always shouting leave our oyel, I want to tell you that the Northerners are already drinking your oil and have even become drunk on it. You are shouting at Igbos to leave your oyel whereas Northerners are taking the same oil from under your nose and you can do nothing. How myopic and sentimental can some people be?

On a closing note, I believe in one Nigeria but one where there is justice, fairness & equity. For me, Buhari should hand over to an Igbo man if Igbos are truly part of Nigeria. We are part of the big three and too big to be ignored.

you must be high on engine oil
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Chigold101(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
midolian:
Call it witch-hunting, baba don't bloody care. No one stopped jonathan from probing obasanjo's, and obasanjo from probing Abdulsalam's. They chose not to, probably because they see Nigeria as a "come and chop" restaurant.
it is good he doesn't care. We also know that they have concluded plans on how to seize Jonathan's passport before September ends. We know the party Buhari is playing for Jonathan. Jonathan is not afraid becuase if Buhari starts his witch hunting, then heads will role including buhari's head. Let me stop here...

Let Buhari start the music...the dancers are ready...
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by midolian(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chigold101:
it is good he doesn't care. We also know that they have concluded plans on how to seize Jonathan's passport before September ends. We know the party Buhari is playing for Jonathan. Jonathan is not afraid becuase if Buhari starts his witch hunting, then heads will role including buhari's head. Let me stop here...

Let Buhari start the music...the dancers are ready...
no, u shldnt have stopped there. u for continue to dey f00l yaself. Empty chest-beaters!

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by StOla: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

which rule has it that buhari should probe only the last regime that handed over to him?. None
which rule also has it that buhari should probe other past regime? ...none

If he is probing Jonathan alone, he is doing it based on personal sentiment not based on logic..

Now, I want to ask you sincerely, will probing only Jonathan's regime curb corruption in Nigeria ?

Can you honestly say that only Jonathan is corrupt among all our politicians?.

when JJR in Ghana wanted to carry Justice, did he select his immediate successor or it included all corrupt politician in ghana ?.

There is nothing that destroys a Nation more than Selective Justice, if justice must be done, it has to be thorough.

of what use is justice when out of 5 criminals, only 1 is being brought to book and the others are roaming the street happily

I thoroughly agree with you.
It would only make justice fair if it is dispensed to all.

However I want you to be rational just as I am. If you are to be honest, the same people lamenting about a probe restricted to just the previous regime would also lament that Buhari is spending his whole 4year term probing all the past presidents.

Or where would you have him stop the probe?
If you limit it to 16years, PDP would cry witch hunt.
If you say up to IBB, critics will say he his back to avenge his removal by IBB.

We know he already probed the Shagari regime he overthrew. Now it is the Jonathan regime he sacked electorally.

When we say Jonathan was irresponsible, everyone said we hate minority NigerDelta.
We have a patriot on board now, and even critics are also advocating for probe.
Is it a recognition that we have a more upright leader than the former?

No one should shed tears for Jonathan and his administration, he had his chance to probe, instead he concealed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by teamchocolate: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Now I know that you are insane, Buhari should hand over to an igbo man indeed when it's a democracy... You pple don't want to work yet you want to be rewarded... better get into the streets and start campaigning.. handover kor, handover ni..
EUROBOMBER:
I have carefully analysed recent events and taken time to study a lot of what happened before during and after the Biafran war.

The truth is that if the Igbos succeed in pulling out of Nigeria, the Niger Delta might not completely be part of the new country but they will definitely also seek to be on their own and manage their resources. This would effectively leave only the SW and the North in Nigeria. If it turns out this way, the Yorubas most likely would also gently ask to be left to be on their own. At the end of it all, we go our separate ways.

Let me quickly add here that Igbo land is much bigger than the Nigerian politically defined SE. Should Nigeria break today, all Igbo-speaking parts of the SS will be part of our new country. The Igbos will force no tribe to be part of us, we will accept those that want to stay with us and those that don't want to be with us will be free to stand on their own or join any other groups they so wish. I am saying this loud and clear so that some people will not come here and start shouting, "We are not part of your Biafra, leave us alone, leave our oil alone."

The Igbos can do very well without oil. There are many countries in the world without oil and are doing very fine. Germany is the most powerful economy in Europe today and they don't have a cup of crude oil there. Israel moved into a desert and converted it into a country very comfortable for habitation. The list is endless. Recent trends have also shown that oil is becoming worthless by the day. What really matters for a nation to be great is the quality of human resources available.

For the parts of the SS that would choose to be part of the new country, we can accept to run a regional system of government between the core Igbo states and parts of the Niger Delta. We can even accept a solution such that both regions would take 80% of revenue accrued within the regions and contribute 20% to the center. This the Niger Delta can never get in this present Nigeria.

For those people from the SS always shouting leave our oyel, I want to tell you that the Northerners are already drinking your oil and have even become drunk on it. You are shouting at Igbos to leave your oyel whereas Northerners are taking the same oil from under your nose and you can do nothing. How myopic and sentimental can some people be?

On a closing note, I believe in one Nigeria but one where there is justice, fairness & equity. For me, Buhari should hand over to an Igbo man if Igbos are truly part of Nigeria. We are part of the big three and too big to be ignored.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by slyzy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Delusional from all perspective
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nov15: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
@eurobomber
Nigeria as presently constituted cannot be split peacefully because we are so intertwined. The other option of splitting by force is not thinkable either. The best thing is solving the problem looking inwards. USSR split into several countries and infact are still splitting (Ukraine), most if not all the smaller countries are not better off economically and otherwise. Even our neighbours South Sudan split from Sudan, till date there is still strife. In Nigeria the ties that bind us are more that the ones that divide us.

You do not need to co-opt the SS into any amalgam with the existing SE or igbo speaking towns. If by your argument Nigeria is not for us all, Then the region you are proposing will also not be good for us, If we do not change our mindset, what is happening in the Nigeria will also happen in the New Biafra been proposed by you. I was in Enugu when Enugu state was created from Anambra. For the first time people who were brothers suddenly started seeing themselves as stangers and in some cases enemies. civil servants had to leave Enugu for Awka, some traders even left Onitsha back to Enugu.

For me, Biafra as a geographical entity may never come to fruition, but can exist as an indomitable spirit to propel igbos to excel against all odds.

The 5 SE states have been governed by igbos. Monies have been allocated from federal govt and Internally Generated Revenue has also been earned. Most of these monies have not been put to good use, some have outrightly been embezzled. We cannot sincerely blame the rest of Nigeria for this. The day we stop blaming others for our problem that is the day our eyes will open to start solving them. I dare say that most of these problems are self inflicted.

I will very much like an Igbo man to be the president come 2019, but my question is how will it better the lot of the Igbos?.
GEJ from south- south just finished a six year reign. The contract for road construction from Yenegoa to Otuoke was just awarded in May 2015 (few days to his exit).
PH Int'l airport (the only int'l airport in the SS) was still under renovation, while the others nationwide had since been completed.
The Ports in the SS (Port Harcourt, Warri, Koko, Sapele, Calabar) are idle while the ones in Lagos are congested.
I could go on and on. The SE had a record of having 5 senate presidents, i cannot remember anything of significance the igbos gained from this.

We should grow beyond my brother or my kinsman should be this or that, to the level where we should identify what challenges we have and get the best person to address it no matter where he or she is from.

ABA, ONITSHA and NNEWI at present has a huge potential to be an industrial hub in Africa, Just imagine how many industries and what is been produced by individuals on thier own. This can give you an idea of what the situation will be if LIGHT, ROAD and SECURITY is provided. If the federal govt will not give it to us, let the states join hands and do it themselves. Afterall, States repair federal roads. If govt cannot intervene then what is the purpose of govt. This idea of federal govt is not favouring the igbos is an old song. If we dont change our thinking, we will even be worse off in a "Smaller Biafra"

There is a lot of tourist sites, Caves, Lakes etc. Undeveloped and untapped. You need to know how much cross river state makes yearly on its December carnival and the attendant job it creates, I have also visited other tourist site in other parts of the country. So many of them were developed either by individuals or state govt NOT Federal Govt.

the SE Govt purchases between 2000 - 3000 cars (Buses, Trucks, Pickup, saloon) in a 4-year period. How many of our SE govs buy INNOSON cars which are made by our own ?? just imaging if this company has an order to produce 3000 cars, a lot of people will be gainfully employed.

Do you know that bottled water is produced in all the states of south east. but go to any govt function or rally, you will be shocked when you check the label of the water you are drinking. 90% if not all are made outside the region. Will you also blame the FED govt for this ?. We must look inwards in other to solve our problems.

We have our sons and daughters doing big businesses in Lagos, There must be something Lagos is doing that we are not doing. No matter what you say, they will not close shop and come back home because Federal govt does not like us. What dictates where you live and do business is simply economics. Even if you divide Nigeria today a lot of people will remain where there are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by sofat(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Is this the trash you call comment. I pity you and your Biafra. South-Sudan fate awaits the Igbos. Just wait and see.

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
StOla:

Would Buhari proceed to Onitsha market to look for an Igbo man to hand over to? Or is it no longer the winner of a presidential election that incumbent hand over to?

Now that I've defined who can be handed over to, what are Igbos doing to get votes in other regions of the country, since the SE alone cannot elect a majority winner?

Is it by marketing hate all over the country and denigrating the very people whose votes can actualise the Igbo presidency?

Is it by labelling every Igbo politician who is smart enough not to be an ethnic local champion as a traitor?

Is it by your established notoriety as the "my brother" nepotists that will reassure Nigerians that the Igbo are politically enlightened enough to rule a heterogeneous society?

Jonathan didn't win the presidency election in 2011 because he was an Ijaw man. It was simply because he was the flag bearer of the ruling party which did it's job well at that time, and had the confidence of the people. Yar'Adua also won in 2007 because he was chosen by the ruling party. I can bet you that any average Igbo politician would still have won Nigerian presidency in both years, if he was lucky to have been chosen the way GEJ and Yar'Adua were.
Buhari should hand over to an Igbo man after completing his tenure, since ideally power should move down south after him, and both south West and south south have had a taste of presidency. It will be unfair to return power to south West after Obj had it for 8 years, or to retain it in the north.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by M4gunners: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
This man must be a joker.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by cjrane: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Fighting corruption indeed.
Anyhow wetin concern vulture with barber? Let the charade continue. We are yet to have a fearless leader that will say wrong is wrong, even if his close friends are involved
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nov15: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
GEJ has submitted handover notes, JODA has submitted transition committee reports, based on this two reports PMB said he will pass the information gathered to Law enforcement agencies for action. I do not think PMB will for the sake of making people happy say he is probing all the former govts. Probe is normally done based on information available.

Govt is a continum, If during the probe, reference is made to Yaradua or OBJ's govt, then whoever is named will be quizzed. We must remember that the essence of this probe is basically to recover the monies stolen and plug the hole. Most of GEJ sympathisers are quick to say this is a witch hunt but on the contrary, i believe this will vindicate GEJ as a person. Most of his ministers and aides exploited GEJ's disposition to do all manner of things. I have this feeling that GEJ is also shocked at the amount of monies alleged to have been stolen.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with probing GEJ's govt, THat GEJ did not do so does not make it wrong.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by onatisi(m): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
All these talk and no action is becoming highly senseless of buhari and his government . If he likes he can probe aguyi ironsi or muritala , all we are sayingg is he should start doing it . Enough of “planning to”“ looking into” and trash like that . We want to start reading news like “fg starts” “fg begins”. Haba !
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by philips70(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Firefire:
Buhari & APC scammed Nigerians with their corruption campaign.

You see now?

Tinubu will not return Lagos loot

Atiku will go free

OBJ the king of corruption will be a free man

It cannot happen, walahi

Firefire receive sense! Did you and the Portharcourt crew ask Wike to probe Odili when he set up his probe panel?
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by bros856: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
BECAUSE JONATHAN IS SUPPOSE TO PROBE OBASANJO'S GOVERNMENT IF THERE WAS ANYTHING FOR HIM TO PROBE.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by StOla: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Jonathan didn't win the presidency election in 2011 because he was an Ijaw man. It was simply because he was the flag bearer of the ruling party which did it's job well at that time, and had the confidence of the people. Yar'Adua also won in 2007 because he was chosen by the ruling party. I can bet you that any average Igbo politician would still have won Nigerian presidency in both years, if he was lucky to have been chosen the way GEJ and Yar'Adua were.
Buhari should hand over to an Igbo man after completing his tenure, since ideally power should move down south after him, and both south West and south south have had a taste of presidency. It will be unfair to return power to south West after Obj had it for 8 years, or to retain it in the north.

I accept your submission.

But when the Igbo politicians of Buhari's party are so loathed for belonging to Buhari's party, do you expect that same party to risk its electoral fortunes so as to win the hearts of those who have taking tribal-political hate as an Olympic contest?

If you know you want me to vote for you, what are you doing right now to win the primaries in my party?

Buhari can only wish his party well. He will not destroy his party so that an Igbo candidate of PDP will win to please the Igbos.

I expect that by now you would start looking for prominent Igbos in the ruling party who are credible enough and have the political exposure required of a non-Jonathan leader.

But guess what?
As the Igbos in APC take 1 step forward, the Igbo mob is ready to push them 5 steps back, for nothing but tribal arrogance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by basadenet: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Then that means President Buhari is selective and afraid of obj and others. And this kind of selective probe will lead to his downfall.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by lolababe331e: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
joechima:
How is he child?how can corruption be traced to jonathan alone.What happens to tinubu.rotimi amaechi and all Apc members.This is Apc propanganda and lies not change.Wat a shame.

You people keep talking about Tinubu, who stopped GEJ from probing Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala / Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) / President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.