Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency (40876 Views)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by engrlarex(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I have carefully analysed recent events and taken time to study a lot of what happened before during and after the Biafran war.

The truth is that if the Igbos succeed in pulling out of Nigeria, the Niger Delta might not completely be part of the new country but they will definitely also seek to be on their own and manage their resources. This would effectively leave only the SW and the North in Nigeria. If it turns out this way, the Yorubas most likely would also gently ask to be left to be on their own. At the end of it all, we go our separate ways.

Let me quickly add here that Igbo land is much bigger than the Nigerian politically defined SE. Should Nigeria break today, all Igbo-speaking parts of the SS will be part of our new country. The Igbos will force no tribe to be part of us, we will accept those that want to stay with us and those that don't want to be with us will be free to stand on their own or join any other groups they so wish. I am saying this loud and clear so that some people will not come here and start shouting, "We are not part of your Biafra, leave us alone, leave our oil alone."

The Igbos can do very well without oil. There are many countries in the world without oil and are doing very fine. Germany is the most powerful economy in Europe today and they don't have a cup of crude oil there. Israel moved into a desert and converted it into a country very comfortable for habitation. The list is endless. Recent trends have also shown that oil is becoming worthless by the day. What really matters for a nation to be great is the quality of human resources available.

For the parts of the SS that would choose to be part of the new country, we can accept to run a regional system of government between the core Igbo states and parts of the Niger Delta. We can even accept a solution such that both regions would take 80% of revenue accrued within the regions and contribute 20% to the center. This the Niger Delta can never get in this present Nigeria.

For those people from the SS always shouting leave our oyel, I want to tell you that the Northerners are already drinking your oil and have even become drunk on it. You are shouting at Igbos to leave your oyel whereas Northerners are taking the same oil from under your nose and you can do nothing. How myopic and sentimental can some people be?

On a closing note, I believe in one Nigeria but one where there is justice, fairness & equity. For me, Buhari should hand over to an Igbo man if Igbos are truly part of Nigeria. We are part of the big three and too big to be ignored.

bro having listened to both sides of the divide, I discovered that the IGBO needs political surgery, all dis clamour Fri Biafra started when jonathan lost the election, the question is when did an Ijaw man became an Igbo man, u guyz r still bittered about the Buhari's victory. even the SS have forgotten dia was election dis year. I became reserved about Igbo coz my best friend in camp was an Igbo guy, we started eating in dsame plate, discussing personal issues even after camp we still call ourselves, send cards to each oda. what I've discovered is dat a larger percentage of Igbos r tribalistic and dts d only region that sees odas as threat. Igbos needs political surgery, few understands politics in dat region.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Princenzube: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I have carefully analysed recent events and taken time to study a lot of what happened before during and after the Biafran war.

The truth is that if the Igbos succeed in pulling out of Nigeria, the Niger Delta might not completely be part of the new country but they will definitely also seek to be on their own and manage their resources. This would effectively leave only the SW and the North in Nigeria. If it turns out this way, the Yorubas most likely would also gently ask to be left to be on their own. At the end of it all, we go our separate ways.

Let me quickly add here that Igbo land is much bigger than the Nigerian politically defined SE. Should Nigeria break today, all Igbo-speaking parts of the SS will be part of our new country. The Igbos will force no tribe to be part of us, we will accept those that want to stay with us and those that don't want to be with us will be free to stand on their own or join any other groups they so wish. I am saying this loud and clear so that some people will not come here and start shouting, "We are not part of your Biafra, leave us alone, leave our oil alone."

The Igbos can do very well without oil. There are many countries in the world without oil and are doing very fine. Germany is the most powerful economy in Europe today and they don't have a cup of crude oil there. Israel moved into a desert and converted it into a country very comfortable for habitation. The list is endless. Recent trends have also shown that oil is becoming worthless by the day. What really matters for a nation to be great is the quality of human resources available.

For the parts of the SS that would choose to be part of the new country, we can accept to run a regional system of government between the core Igbo states and parts of the Niger Delta. We can even accept a solution such that both regions would take 80% of revenue accrued within the regions and contribute 20% to the center. This the Niger Delta can never get in this present Nigeria.

For those people from the SS always shouting leave our oyel, I want to tell you that the Northerners are already drinking your oil and have even become drunk on it. You are shouting at Igbos to leave your oyel whereas Northerners are taking the same oil from under your nose and you can do nothing. How myopic and sentimental can some people be?

On a closing note, I believe in one Nigeria but one where there is justice, fairness & equity. For me, Buhari should hand over to an Igbo man if Igbos are truly part of Nigeria. We are part of the big three and too big to be ignored.
guy Wetin concern ur storytelling with this update now

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2015
Reference:

'.....but I fear the Igbo man (President) will be impeached easily...' My friend you are still gripped by fear and schakled by tribalism. And yet you desire an advanced country framed by the rule of law, and laid in peace and prosperity. Those countries you admire have departed from sectionalism. Buhari met a black Amercan president (you are all excited about), the other day you saw British MP's of Nigerian heritage (including the Igbos you assert are unelectable). I'm just sorry for the terrible state you have found yourself, striving, groaning and grumbling about all that is wrong with your country when it is clear to you in the mirror. It is a pity that you simply cannot see that this country cannot work without the strength of its constituents acting in unism.

The Confed flag has been flying over government buildings in some southern states of the US since the civil war. No one had been arrested for that. Texas has openly agitated these past years for succession from the US, no one has been arrested and no one will question the patriotism or capability of a Texan or a candidate from South Carolina standimg for the office of the President of the USA. What they look at is the 'State of the Union'. The US acts fairly to all, Nigeria does not act fairly to all. The Confed flag came down by election by the representatives of the people of that state, by popular will, not by coercion, threats and mistreatment.

Nigeria on the other hand wants its constituents to fall in line by force, no matter how it treats its minorities and the people of the east and then it turns round to complain that they do not cooperate to build the nation. You puncture holes in your bucket and compain its never full. You are wise, not so.

God bless you, you are intelligent.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Appleyard(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2015
Why would Buhari probe GeJ alone and leave the rest to freelance along with their stolen wealth? Or is Atiku not a thief, whose demonic tracked record with the BPE is there for all to see? Or how did Obasanjo acquired the whole of Ota farm? And what qualificational right has Danjuma and some mushroom Emir in the North to be in possession of oil blocks?

If what is good for the goose is also good for the gander, then why this selective act of justice? Not that i give a hoot about Jonadaff, anyway!

But, like Thomas Aquinas said, "Justice is the firm and constant will to give every one his due!"
It said "everyone one," that deserves it, not some people alone.

On this note, the Buhari's administration would be wrong in taking such steps!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by kwizzman8: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2015
You see how unwise and how unfair Buhari can be sometimes. Not abasonjo's govt just Goodluck 's govt. How do we define justice. Justice is not defined by few actions, justice is determined by full actions if he wishes to probe Goodluck' s then he should start from Amaechi and okorocha cus the are all under Goodluck's govt and he should also tell us were he got the money to do his campaign from. I guess with this little point of mine many will come to realize wat through justice is.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

this shows the level of childishness Biafrans have grincheesy. They can't even accomodate themselves in the country,their motherland. They deny the breasst that fed them.

Oboy!! See analysis. . . This one and BH, whch one worse pass?because both of ona aim nah to scatter the nation.
Igbos can't take care of their various states and u expect an igbo man to rule the country. Name the most developed state inn the east ... NONE! As a confirmed Imo son I say 4k Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by veraponpo(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

What you fail to notice is the fact that it is not the Nigerian people that do not like you Igbo people but Igbos do not like other Nigerian people.

I will give you examples to back it up:

1. Kenneth Dike, an Igbo man was made the first indigenous VC of the University of Ibadan despite the Yoruba people being the most educated as at that time in the country in large quantity, this man employed 105 Igbos and just 3 Yoruba persons within a year. How could you be entrusted with another powerful position when this was discovered in a strange land.

2. The first military Head of State was an Igbo man and he ensured only the Igbo people held almost all the key positions in the country as at 1966/67. This was just less than 10 years after independence. Not because more Igbo were in the military, not because Igbo people were more in population, just because of bigotry, greed and avarice of the man.

3. Igbo people executed the first coup de tat in the country. This, among other reasons, shows how desperate and daring the Igbo nation can be. It does not matter how you paint it, it shows the modicum of avarice in them.

4. Igbo people killed leaders of other tribe and protected their own leaders. Was it by chance or mere coincidence that Samuel Akintola (western region premier), Ahmadu Bello (Premier of Northern region), Tafawa Balewa (Prime Minister of the country), etc were all killed and the then President ( Nnamdi Azikiwe), Michael Okpara (Premier of Eastern Region) were all spared?

5. War against Nigeria though secession plan.

Now, if you were to be the judge, and you have studied what is called Cause-Effect Analysis before, will you allow Igbos to hold sensitive positions in this country with this precedence?

Once beaten, twice shy. Igbos cannot be trusted, not because we don't love them. I have many Igbo friends and they are good people but there are elements of bigotry, avarice, greed, etc in them more than other people. These factors push them to damn the consequence when they want to do any thing.

I might be too open with this analysis but it is the truth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by OLADD: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2015
There's every cause to believe that either Buhari or Femi Adesina lack integrity. Saying one thing today and recanting tomorrow is obviously not a hallmark of men with impeccable characteristics. In the rundown to the elections Buhari expressly said he "will not probe Jonathan or any other previous adminstration because he does not want to be bogged down with endless probe". So why is Femi Adesina telling us Buhari said he will not probe "far" into the past? Why is it difficult to find responsible individuals in Nigeria again? Imagine a former editor of a major tabloid in Nigeria telling lies with this recklessness. I have once said that Nigeria was dead both spiritually and physically the day Buhari was elected President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by ejikeuzo: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2015
Hello friends do you know about sportalys bet?
check out these
*For better service and treatment click on http://www.sportalys.net
*This is a betting website that offers BONUS on every bet with more than one selection
*We also update your betting record as soon as matches are over
*This is a track record you can rely on

you can always contact us via whatsapp or call +2348155599572 also through our http://www.sportalys.net
follow us on our twitter handle @sportalysdotnet

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by dipotech: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2015
Go ahead and probe the looters, God is behind you baba.
There is too much poverty in the land where the shouldn't be.
Nigeria is far richer than many countries in the world but nothing to show for it here. UAE hasn't 10% of Nigeria wealth and yet Nigerians are going there to trade.
God will help you sir and the probing will serve as deterrent for both incumbent political office holders and aspiring politicians as well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Sanfranka(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2015
Even President Buhari shud probe my formal presidoo frm nw till world ends... I knw dat he wll be 101 times better dan all of you... All i am concernd abt is dat President Buhari shud wait for next tenure... I wll probe him to d extent dat he will give one of her daughter in collateral for food... Rubish!!! Nigerian Politicians are dsame...... Dey are all pretenders
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Sanfranka(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2015
Even President Buhari shud probe my formal presidoo frm nw till world ends... I knw dat he wll be 101 times better dan all of you... All i am concernd abt is dat President Buhari shud wait for me next tenure... I wll probe him to d extent dat he will give one of his daughter in collateral for food... Rubish!!! Nigerian Politicians are dsame...... Dey are all pretenders
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2015
Thank you. You are one of the few reasonable and erudite commenters on this forum.
I fear buhari maybe nigeria s last president.
Injustice cannot be sustained for so long. Lets watch and see

Reference:

Then your country cannot develop, pure and simple, but I'm sure the critical thought is lost on you since you donot know what development is due to years of living in desperate delusion and druggery. All countries moving forward are bending over backwards to accomodate their constituents. They see the strength of their countries as represented by the weakest members and reach out to include them. You talk of security, you talk of economy, how do you progress without inclusion. How do you take on the world with a fractured implement. Just wasting your time.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Williamso(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Is that how the presidency is done? Buhari should hand over to an Igbo man? Smh. Why not tell an Igbo man to have a strong nationwide campaign and WIN votes to become the next president? Get off your sense of entitlement. This is a democracy, and not a monarchy. If you win the election, you get the office. Peace

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Terabyteck(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Why are you sharing what you don't have...
Nigeria is already divided base on tribes and nationalities, a possible Republic of the Niger Delta is more legalistic than a Biafran Republic.

Stop dreaming about the possibilities of the Niger Deltans joining your Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2015
Flets:
Then I can comfortably tell Buhari that his government have outrightly failed if this news is true.

I've come to agree that politicians have over estimated the gullibility of Nigeria.
You knw why I'm laughing? Buhari is digging his own grave. Anyway, we are watching. I hope he doesn't forget the Sanusi's indictment by FRCN?
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Reference(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2015
Sunnymatey:
Jonathan could not had probe OBJ bcause he was intrumental to his emergence as president the same way Buhari will not probe OBJ b/c of the role he (obj) played in making Jonathan unpopular to pave way for his favourite candidiate, Buhari. But we must tread with caution, the unity of this country is paramount. If some thieves are seems to be untouchable, then the fight against corruption might just be a jambory. Danger! Danger!! Danger!!!

Okay, so you can see that there is something more important than corruption, more sinister than corruption and MUST be tackled FIRST if we are ever to escape the shackles of corruption. Where are those who were boasting that Buhari could eradicate corruption. It is time for you to come out now and hold him for his words. We are watching because he will be setting a template for the future, a future we should not complain about when he is gone because he will not be there forever. If he is setting a statute of limitation, fine, then he should put it into law. That is the way to go.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by veraponpo(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2015
StOla:

Would Buhari proceed to Onitsha market to look for an Igbo man to hand over to? Or is it no longer the winner of a presidential election that incumbent hand over to?

Now that I've defined who can be handed over to, what are Igbos doing to get votes in other regions of the country, since the SE alone cannot elect a majority winner?

Is it by marketing hate all over the country and denigrating the very people whose votes can actualise the Igbo presidency?

Is it by labelling every Igbo politician who is smart enough not to be an ethnic local champion as a traitor?

Is it by your established notoriety as the "my brother" nepotists that will reassure Nigerians that the Igbo are politically enlightened enough to rule a heterogeneous society?

Thank you for this analysis.

Our Igbo brothers always point to others for their misfortune. This was part of what killed Jonathan's government. Buhari or his loyalists have not for once in 2 months pointed fingers to others for any bomb, pipeline vandalism, etc.

Let us learn how to do things well without claiming to be holier than Jesus as if we are the best. What stops Igbos from being APC members? When it is obvious this is the ruling party. Saraki was in PDP and crossed to APC, today he is the Senate President. You can call it anything, I call it being pro-active. He enjoyed PDP to the fullest (gov for 8 years, Gov forum chairman, Senator, Presidential Committee Chairman on Subsidy review, etc) and now he is enjoying APC.

Look inward before judging others.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by StOla: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2015
derecho:
So if GEJ gave himself a pass mark he shouldn't probe him too?
If the definition of justice and his fighting corruption is leaving others and picking GEJ,Nigerians will now see it isn't about the misrule of PDP but out of Hate for GEJ.
Anyways,I believe this is a rumor.We want every corrupt Nigerian probed and not witch-hunting political enemies.Emir or no emir,godfather or no godfather. Justice based on our constitution NOT based on PMB

How can anyone award himself a pass mark?

If GEJ did not deem it responsible to probe those he took over from, how is that Buhari's headache?

If his supporters have any shame they would do their best not to make their principal look more daft and utterly irresponsible as the whole world know him to be.

Buhari will probe the regime that handed over to him. Jonathan would learn to do his own job in his next life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Omadachi(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2015
Whether he choose to probe GEJ administration is a matter of choice.Nobody stop Jonathan from probing his predecessors so he should go ahead.Even child born yesterday knows that our leaders are corrupt and if someone like Jonathan fail to look at the obvious during his administration is his cup of tea.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by RealEstate36: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Holimykel: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2015
Should this news found out to be true, then posterity will never forgive president Buhari for this graue injustice. If you want to fight corruption, fight it holistically not selectively.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Akinz0126(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2015
Baba,Go Slow oooo!!!
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Reference(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2015
Holimykel:
Should this news found out to be true, then posterity will never forgive president Buhari for this graue injustice. If you want to fight corruption, fight it holistically not sellective.

You simply cannot do that. He (Buhari) knows, I know and most right thinking people know, that it amounts to suicide, pure and simple. It is a zero sum game. If the law is the law, you cannot have a government in Nigeria. It is not where to start. By 2019 you will see clearly what Nigeria's problem is. I think Buhari is the last chance at national redemption, abi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by samento: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2015
polmio:

Buhari is about the bite more than he can chew. He can not battle Boko Haram, now he is about to light a keg of gun powder. When the militants blow up the pipelines, you will neither have access to oil and no gas to power the electricity plants. Nnamdi Kanu is around the corner mobilizing the army of illiterates that will be ready to move to occupy oil installations.
Tell them to start the bombing. You will soon realise that this is not Jonathan's regime. That the mantle of leadership has been handed over to more responsible and responsive leader.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by abouzaid: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

God bless you, but if buhari should handover to an igbo man, he would likely handover to rochas okorocha whose mother is a fulani from the sokoto ruling family and is well known to be atleast a marginal Muslim. he had built many mosques in the north and his first if not only completed project was to build a mosque at the imo state government house even though no government official there is a Muslim. his candidacy would be rejected by the igbo but the north and southwest would push him through using underaged almajiri voters if not outrightly rigging it. the old eastern and Midwest region have no future in Nigeria, the war was fought for oil and it's d only thing that is holding this nation together.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by patrickmuf(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Firefire:
Buhari & APC scammed Nigerians with their corruption campaign.

You see now?

Tinubu will not return Lagos loot

Atiku will go free

OBJ the king of corruption will be a free man

It cannot happen, walahi
Your glorified GEJ didn't think Tinubu a thief, so what is your point exactly?
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Flets:
Then I can comfortably tell Buhari that his government have outrightly failed if this news is true.

I've come to agree that politicians have over estimated the gullibility of Nigeria.

That's a bi lie, wen Gej came into power y didn't he probe Obj, just because he wnted to still, nd nw Pmb came nd strt probing d past government wic dat is d right thing he has done. U dnt expect Pmb to do it all wen Gej was surpose to play is part so if Pmb probe Gej's government dat serves him right b'cos is nemesis is at work. After all thr is a saying dat u will pay for d sins of ur fathers, so Gej shld be ready to pay 4 his past fathers sin, since he was d goat dat said stealing is not corruption, he sold himself out. So nobody shld blame Pmb after all he took over from Gej nt 4rm Obj. We better get dat into our skulls.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by 989900: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2015
Don't believe everything . . .

One thing would lead to another . . .

IBB won't live in peace (he practically destroyed the lives of many Nigerians and dragged us naked in the mud . . . he gave us Abacha) . . . #fingerscrossed
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by freshinsightng: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2015
If Buhari goes ahead to probe Jonathan's regime without doing same to regimes of IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalami and Obasanjo, then it becomes a clear case of persecution. Those regimes also have clear cases of outrageous waste and theft. There must be no sacred cows. www.freshinsightng.com
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by 9jatatafo(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2015
No problem Sai Baba, provided people like Amaechi, Fashola, Saraki, Tambuwal get probed I don't have any problem. From the list of past leaders, it shows your military men such as IBB, OBJ and Abdulsallam can't be touched. Hmmmmm. OBJ and IBB are your advisor and Abdulsallam your negotiator. Your goons.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by walozanga(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2015
CRAZY PEOPLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) / 2019: Ayodele Fayose Reaches Out To Labour Party For Presidential Ticket / Ferry Gberegbe's Children Gets N200M Scholarship From Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.