Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) (49204 Views)

Yoruba Community Take To The Streets Of New York As Buhari Lands In US. Photos / Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour / Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by DropShot: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2015
Bonapart:
Welcome back dullard... last time I check your boyz still killing and bombing

You haven't tell them to them to stop yet i guess... lets hope you do soon so you won't make ur own tenure ungovernable grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Look for another name for him. This dullard is stale.
And it will be good if you pay more attention to your grammar than hating on the president.
Na advice I give you o.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Ghandi12: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2015
Femidigirits:
I thought I was the only one who noticed. If I were him I would port to the left of the President and walk side by side with him.
Our VP needs more political packaging.

Wisdom comes in different forms - directly and indirectly but only the wise learn quickly and apply to their life.

Humility in actions, thoughts and utterances lifts and keeps a man up before God and man while the arrogant many times get atop but fall too suddenly.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2015
handsomeclouds:
its just a figment of your imagination
Ok sir!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by ibedun: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2015
hugobuzz:
the US Still refused to sell weapons to Nigeria. wonder how they gonna help you guys. nigerian leaders don't learn. America isn't your friend. He went and stayed in the private guest house of the US President.

Doesn't he know that place will be bugged by the FBI? they heard everything he said there and even his shit samples will be taken by the US. sorry for people wet no get sense. he should have turned down the offer and actually stayed at the official residence of the President at the Nigerian Embassy.

foolish were, no be Yankee the embassy dey? The Americans would equally have bugged the bloody Nija embassy if they are bent on it. Just opening that village mouth and yapping anyhow on this forum.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Femidigirits: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2015
...because you have mentioned God and humility, I believe you.
Thanks

Ghandi12:

Wisdom comes in different forms - directly and indirectly but only the wise learn quickly and apply to their life.

Humility in actions, thoughts and utterances lifts and keeps a man up before God and man while the arrogant many times get atop but fall too suddenly.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by tizz04(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2015
The cow is back
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Chi, when will you get sense?

who is chi
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by worksmart(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2015
Why are we only learning now 18 hours later that he had left US?
Were we not lead to believe that the state visit would last 3 days?

We still have not seen him being asked a single question on camera.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2015
The fruitless and aimless journey, you mean?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by rallymento(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2015
Allosaurus:
Why is Professa Osunbade not walking on the red carpet? grin grin
typical yoruba man, he is a coward!!!! lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2015
DropShot:

Look for another name for him. This dullard is stale.
And it will be good if you pay more attention to your grammar than hating on the president.
Na advice I give you o.
you want me to say "your boys are still killing" Have grown above such English bro.... I make it fast
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Obiodunukwe: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:

who is chi

If I say Chi, you say kom , na u sabi
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by jimmysho(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2015
kodded:
That akward moment when buhati aides are all walking on the red carpet and osubande is walking on a bare ground

Because he is not dragging the red carpet from whom it was meant for.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2015
[size=38pt]baba barka da zuwa smiley[/size]
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Kazrem(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2015
When he was going, rain fell and he was accosted with umbrella. When coming back, rain fell and welcomed with umbrella. Any meaning to it? TANoids oya make una put meaning to it.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2015
When he was going, it was drizzling and when returning it was drizzling.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by lionduke(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
kodded:
That akward moment when buhati aides are all walking on the red carpet and osubande is walking on a bare ground

What do you expect from a mere commissioner
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Bonapart:
Welcome back dullard... last time I check your boyz still killing and bombing

You haven't tell them to them to stop yet i guess... lets hope you do soon so you won't make ur own tenure ungovernable grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
see the era of very foolish jonathan men like u are gone,now are the days of meaninful nigerians that need progress of this nation...
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

If I say Chi, you say kom , na u sabi

hmmm

who are you

u know me right
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Edusouls:
see the era of very foolish jonathan men like u are gone,now are the days of meaninful nigerians that need progress of this nation...
a prominent, competent and reliable Nigeria assume a throne when an abok! from nowhere and destroy his administration with some blood thirsting religion group... here you spewing trash about the same man after the damage is already done by your vampire president... thunder fire you
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by effrebor(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Allosaurus:
Why is Professa Osunbade not walking on the red carpet? grin grin

He is allergic to colour red
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by malikisah: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:
wasted visit

go there go dey twist tongue

wetin him go do sef
unfortunately, we dont know your father! i guess he wears local pampax
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by malikisah: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Bonapart:
a prominent, competent and reliable Nigeria assume a throne when an abok! from nowhere and destroy his administration with some blood thirsting religion group... here you spewing trash about the same man after the damage is already done by your vampire president... thunder fire you
na so e pain u reach, sorry eh!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
OK.... Kossyablaze arrives from his trap house.
Please na true say I dey look like 2face? People always embarrass me on the road.
u look like the hungry version of 2face...
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by hottest111: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
OK.... Kossyablaze arrives from his trap house.
Please na true say I dey look like 2face? People always embarrass me on the road.
sure,, u resemble 2face
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by mrlaw93(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Holamidhe:

I no go like am, na quote I wan quote
mk i like ur quote then.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by omoh4040(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Sr1mXvAzxtE/VbCZuJQQwRI/AAAAAAAF_O0/ZBcvQQlCU2Y/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

President Buhari arrived the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja this morning after concluding his 4 day visit to the US. He was received at the airport by the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo.welcome bk home mr president u hv really showed the world hw u intend taking nigeria too dat great hight we hv been looking 4 come nd start ur gud work
https://mobile.twitter.com/omonlakiki/status/624114785358098433
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Holamidhe(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
mrlaw93:
mk i like ur quote then.
Do u need to..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by kb77: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oga buhari God will bless you as you to help dix country and deliver d country from wch fake presido jona try to perish 4uk oga jona
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by synazz(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Welcome back to naija
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by synazz(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Welcome back to naija angryWelcome back to naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him / Tinubu Throws Campaign Council Into Crisis; Lalong Threatens To Resign - THISDAY / Border Closure: 98 Firms Relocate, Others Lose Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.