Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) (49209 Views)

Yoruba Community Take To The Streets Of New York As Buhari Lands In US. Photos / Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour / Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by luthorcorp: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2015
snail baba is finally back
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by morereb10: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2015
welcome baba, we missed u

especially me
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by PecE2Make: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2015
They call the VP ordinary commissioner that's why he chose to walk on ordinary ground instead of the red carpet.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2015
Bonapart:
Welcome back dullard... last time I check your boyz still killing and bombing

You haven't tell them to them to stop yet i guess... lets hope you do soon so you won't make ur own tenure ungovernable grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN STVPID.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Princenzube:
blaze how far..long time it's TI
O boy!See life o!How far na?choi e don tey o.Add me for facebook na make we relate.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2015
sonofananimal1:
I WILL FOREVER REMAIN STVPID.
don't say forever. you can still be saved
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by dipotech: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2015
welcome sir, e ka abo, sanu de shua
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by timnarogcy1(f): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2015
kodded:
That akward moment when buhati aides are all walking on the red carpet and osubande is walking on a bare ground

When will Nigerians change and stop seeing d negative site of things? Did any body stops Osibanjo frrom walking on d carpet? Mtcheeeew! Jobless fowl like u
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 23, 2015
hugobuzz:
the US Still refused to sell weapons to Nigeria. wonder how they gonna help you guys. nigerian leaders don't learn. America isn't your friend. He went and stayed in the private guest house of the US President.

Doesn't he know that place will be bugged by the FBI? they heard everything he said there and even his shit samples will be taken by the US. sorry for people wet no get sense. he should have turned down the offer and actually stayed at the official residence of the President at the Nigerian Embassy.
Lol... u expect a dumbski to know ds.. how can u stay in an entrapment as a president... na wa... CIA and FBI go soon finish im case....
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by ejikeuzo: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2015
Hello friends do you know about sportalys bet?
check out these
*For better service and treatment click on http://www.sportalys.net
*This is a betting website that offers BONUS on every bet with more than one selection
*We also update your betting record as soon as matches are over
*This is a track record you can rely on

you can always contact us via whatsapp or call +2348155599572 also through our http://www.sportalys.net
follow us on our twitter handle @sportalysdotnet

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by oluspencer(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2015
kodded:
That akward moment when buhati aides are all walking on the red carpet and osubande is walking on a bare ground

Humility, the hearts of Nigerians already lays red carpet for him.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by prudentcy(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2015
To him is nothing.

Etumgbe:
Osinbajo why na? Why u dey do ursef like Dis?

U leave red carpet dey waka for ordinary sand
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by RealEstate36: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Holamidhe(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2015
mrlaw93:
Hit like to toast to the safe arrival of our dear President...

I no go like am, na quote I wan quote

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by HirstMOG(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2015
PMB said no to sodomy point black in one of the meetings had in the US. By this action of his, US & Barack Osama sorry Obama will not be willing to help Buhari fight boko haram and recovering the stolen money again which left us with using our own strategy in winning this war. We all know that US willl never offer a helping hand if there is nothing for them in return. If it eventually plays out like this what is the excess of PMB putting his hope on US & Obama
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by onatisi(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2015
prudentcy:
To him is nothing.
because buhari treats him as nothing .
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by PrinceMario(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2015
Hemanwel:
All you Buhari supporters in the house,I pray for you today: may God protect you from your enemies the way Buhari is protecting the lives of our brothers and sisters in the northeastern part of the country..Oya say Amen!
Wailing wailer,insecurity is part of the mess Gej left behind.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by abdulwasee(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2015
ichidodo:
daura dullardinio is back from West Germany or is it now West America? Either way he has met a certain VIP called michelle.
Dindirinho you are!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by HirstMOG(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2015
PMB said no to sodomy point black in one of the meetings he had in the US. By this action of his, US & Barack Osama sorry Obama will not be willing to help Buhari to fight boko haram and recovering of our stolen money again which left us with using our own strategy in winning this war. We all know that US willl never offer a helping hand if won't favor their bid. If it eventually plays out like this what is the excess of PMB putting his hope on US & Obama
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by adenine02: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2015
Bonapart:
Welcome back dullard... last time I check your boyz still killing and bombing

You haven't tell them to them to stop yet i guess... lets hope you do soon so you won't make ur own tenure ungovernable grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

How will you feel if somebody call your father dullard
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by onyibajoe(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2015
It's not so. It is drizzling and it would be totally wrong for him to be struggling red carpet with those big umbrellas they are using. THINK!
Etumgbe:
Osinbajo why na? Why u dey do ursef like Dis?

U leave red carpet dey waka for ordinary sand
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by RealEstate36: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2015
Go get a life and stop imitating 2face! Na inferiority complex dey worry you! Why not work hard and be greater than 2face so 2face will ask people if he looks like you SMH
kossyablaze:
OK.... Kossyablaze arrives from his trap house.
Please na true say I dey look like 2face? People always embarrass me on the road.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by umarshatty(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2015
Welcome back Mr. President
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Femidigirits: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2015
I thought I was the only one who noticed. If I were him I would port to the left of the President and walk side by side with him.
Our VP needs more political packaging.

kodded:
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2015
baba oyoyo
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2015
RealEstate36:
Go get a life and stop imitating 2face! Na inferiority complex dey worry you! Why not work hard and be greater than 2face so 2face will ask people if he looks like you SMH
Ok bro

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by dammix(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2015
Make cool cash here http://www.naijabet.com/banner/track/ MTEzMDQ0fDc0ZjZmN2ZmYzBlZDM3ZWYxYTUxMzFhZDcyNjc3YmE0/6/ en_US
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2015
Chai...see as one carry souvenir umbrella and the other carry another umbrella with tagged label on it...to receive our President.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by HRich(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2015
onatisi:
once ministers are appointed ,you will see how buhari and the northern ministers will rubbish and ridicule messenger osinbajo. Already saraki don call am ordinary commissioner grin
And Buhari is now seeing him as an Ordinary Commissioner. Fucking apc shit.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2015
baba welcome back, wetin u bring? Tell us wetin we go benefit from dis ur trip.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
OK.... Kossyablaze arrives from his trap house.
Please na true say I dey look like 2face? People always embarrass me on the road.
its just a figment of your imagination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vote-Buying: Politicians Plot New Strategies To Bypass Cash Crunch / Tambuwal:What The 1999 Nigerian Constitution Says About The Office Of Thespeaker / Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.