Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) (49256 Views)

Yoruba Community Take To The Streets Of New York As Buhari Lands In US. Photos / Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour / Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2015
Truth be told this visit didn't yield the desired goal, 2.2 billion naira spent on this trip should have gone a long way to procure arms in the black market to destroy BH
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2015
PDPwayoo:

I begin to dislike OSINBADE, his loyalty to baba is too much.
osinbade is just an errand messenger . He dare not walk on the same carpet with buhari. unless maybe he take weed ooo
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by HRich(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Sr1mXvAzxtE/VbCZuJQQwRI/AAAAAAAF_O0/ZBcvQQlCU2Y/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

President Buhari arrived the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja this morning after concluding his 4 day visit to the US. He was received at the airport by the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo.

https://mobile.twitter.com/omonlakiki/status/624114785358098433
He left using Umbralle. And he still come back using same Umbralle. And i ask, what happen to Broom?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
baba oyoyo. All good nigerians really missed you. I hope you brought some goodies for us?

God bless you baba buhari
cheesy
Which news he wan bring wey we never hear..

News don first Baba reach house grin
Welcome Baamicheesy
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Battery1(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2015
PDPwayoo:

I begin to dislike OSINBADE, his loyalty to baba is too much.
D man is too excited to be VP!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Anamachi3(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
OK.... Kossyablaze arrives from his trap house.
Please na true say I dey look like 2face? People always embarrass me on the road.

Guy u no well,just joking grin
U resemble 2face small sha,lol
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Papasmal(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2015
Baba oyoyo! Baba oyoyo!! Baba oyoyo.
Baba wetin u bring na. Abi u no buy us chin chin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Papasmal(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2015
Baba wetin u bring na. Abi u no buy us chin chin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by HRich(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2015
onatisi:
osinbade is just an errand messenger . He dare not walk on the same carpet with buhari. unless maybe he take weed ooo
Lolz. Eye service mood.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by hinwazaka: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
The acting chairman of INEC Amina Zakari was scheduled to resign on Tuesday 21 July 2015, but today 25 July 2015 she still remains as the INEC boss. Slowly the SUM OF ALL FEARS is becoming a reality
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by adejaresalami1(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2015
Allosaurus:
Why is Professa Osunbade not walking on the red carpet? grin grin
tesi google
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2015
efilefun:
Can u read the poo u posted again
just praying against kama
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by dklex(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2015
Bonapart:
Welcome back dullard... last time I check your boyz still killing and bombing

You haven't tell them to them to stop yet i guess... lets hope you do soon so you won't make ur own tenure ungovernable grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

What is this one saying
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by HRich(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2015
Papasmal:

Baba wetin u bring na.
Abi u no buy us chin chin
Baba brought photos of him and Obama and also John kerry.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2015
harrysterool:
Baba now that you're back hope you will reduce the rate at which you take pictures, even Michael Jackson from beginning of his career till the end has not taken half of the picture you took just within two months

Baba stop this paparazzi n put your act to work

Kikikikikikikikiki grin cheesy

Are you a learner?

We're operating a system called "Gerontocratic Photocracy".

With economic autopilot scheme. grin cheesy
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by kabnafs(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Sr1mXvAzxtE/VbCZuJQQwRI/AAAAAAAF_O0/ZBcvQQlCU2Y/s1600/1.jpg[/img]the day Buhari left nigeria for US it rained,on his return to nigeria it also rained. Signs this govt is for gud!

President Buhari arrived the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja this morning after concluding his 4 day visit to the US. He was received at the airport by the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo.

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Obiodunukwe: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:

his boys were busy bombing

Chi, when will you get sense?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by myboy2010(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2015
Bonapart:

You haven't tell them to them to stop yet i guess... lets hope you do soon so you won't make ur own tenure ungovernable grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
sowi ehn... I no how u feel, bt remember it is 4 yes of sadness
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2015
Etumgbe:
Osinbajo why na? Why u dey do ursef like Dis?

U leave red carpet dey waka for ordinary sand
"Ordinary sand"?...were is d sand?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2015
PDP STILL RULING NIGERIA 'COS I TAUGHT APC WILL AVOID THE UMBRELLA BY USING BROOM TO COVER THEIR HEAD

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by maximilian19(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2015
Bonapart:

APC= broom
PDP= umbrella
i no understand watin baba dey do under UMBRELLA ooo is that how to we see change? Him for use broom cover himself baba! Baba!! Buhaha
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Princenzube: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
OK.... Kossyablaze arrives from his trap house.
Please na true say I dey look like 2face? People always embarrass me on the road.
blaze how far..long time it's TI
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2015
Anamachi3:

Guy u no well,just joking grin U resemble 2face small sha,lol
lol anamachi...afagi a bu dachi!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2015
Anamachi3:

Guy u no well,just joking grin U resemble 2face small sha,lol
lol anamachi...afagi a bu dachi!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2015
dklex:

What is this one saying
what is this one reading
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2015
maximilian19:

APC= broom
PDP= umbrella
i no understand watin baba dey do under UMBRELLA ooo is that how to we see change? Him for use broom cover himself baba! Baba!! Buhaha
pardon him... He's confused after hell of a tour in gayland
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2015
HRich:
Lolz. Eye service mood.
once ministers are appointed ,you will see how buhari and the northern ministers will rubbish and ridicule messenger osinbajo. Already saraki don call am ordinary commissioner grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2015
What is it with PDP umbrella. Can't they use ewedu brooms.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by sammyj: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2015
SAI PMB welcome back !!!! cheesy grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2015
harrysterool:
e remain make them snap am for toilet
don't worry ,in “the fullness of time” ,that one will come .grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) by harry509: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Sr1mXvAzxtE/VbCZuJQQwRI/AAAAAAAF_O0/ZBcvQQlCU2Y/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

eka-bor sir. We d osubande welkum u bck home. Hope u bought borga 4 us oooh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World / Kolapo Olusola Eleka Is PDP Candidate For The Ekiti Governorship Election / Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.