Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye (33809 Views)

Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by Dacosa(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2015
Too many long essay dis days, no time to read all. All I knw is dat PMB is full witz God wisdom to lead this Nation tru.
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by osimataylor(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2015
This man is jusy too sheepish for my liking.At his age and expose he is still tied to the apron of Tinubu.Just read the piece for reading sake .He should continue his to write for the Nation that is subsidized with Tinubu money.
TheFreeOne:
Omatseye working for his paymaster (Tinubu) as usual.

He sounded pained but should realise that in politics there are no permanent friends/enemies but permanent interests.

However, nigerians should get more involved and hold their representative in all strata of governance responsible/ accountable in order to enjoys dividends of democracy. It is not enough to support/praise sings politicians with little or nothing to show for entrusting them with our votes/futur.e

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by elohorayodele: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2015
dog eat dog party, we pray nothing is left of all them dogs at the end
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2015
Who becomes the President in 2019 or 2015 I don't, but who will never become President, I know. Atiku and Saraki can only lead this country in their dreams. By the time Buhari leaves in 2019 or 2023, owing to his pedigree, a standard would have been set on who becomes a President. People with questionable characters will have no place.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by sammyj: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2015
Atiku the Judas. We are waiting for your 2019 ambition to be accomplished !!! cool
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by didactic70: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2015
Never rule any man out in politics.PMB is one case study.Politics is intricate game.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2015
Be brief next time. For sure Atiku will never be Nigerian President. Saraki has killed the geese that laid the golden egg. OBJ,well he can do that nonsense with Jonathan-not with Buhari and/ or Tinubu. One thing die first,their dreams. A million will conspire against Tinubu,but Jagaban will laugh last. Game on.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by tizz04(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by tomdon(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2015
TheFreeOne:

He sounded pained but should realise that in politics there are no permanent friends/enemies but permanent interests.

However, nigerians should get more involved and hold their representative in all strata of governance responsible/ accountable in order to enjoys dividends of democracy. It is not enough to support/praise sings politicians with little or nothing to show for entrusting them with our votes/futur.e

exactly!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by ceejay80s(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2015
War coming soon,
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by leleblaze: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2015
seedgreen:
Following
let's prays and live be4 talking of 2019 . his he the owner of his life
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by anonimi: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2015
Trouble in paradise already

The SCAMMERS are already scamming themselves after they successfully scammed us with their packaged DoroDullard?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2595291_tmpdoodle1436129596118_jpeg34ccec1cca8c4094eef3df002ef0e6a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2571027_buharipoker_jpeg226b8276c6a021ac1a07f80d2f9b8246
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by gbrown(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2015
Babasessy:
No longer a pariah

By Sam Omatseye

http://thenationonlineng.net/no-longer-a-pariah/
saraki and atiku are dreamers, saraki can't win any election outside kwara state, even the vote s in kwara is subject to spell the saraki dynasty has cast on kwara people, if GOD delivers kwara people from this spell, saraki will not get votes from kwara state, i,ll describe atiku as a loose canon, a very confused individual, pdp today apc tomorrow, back to pdp and then return to apc, this is absolute chaos, the dream of atiku becoming president will remain just a mere dream, it can never become reality.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by HzRF(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2015
Lol
Wen Obj became "APC navigator" it was "baba has Nigeria interest in his heart"

Saraki Nd Co crash pdp, becomes one of the top financier of apc it was "...... Saraki is really progressive"

Atiku lost Presidential ticket, stayed even donate exotic cars, money even finance buahri flights into some states "the likes of Atiku are blessing to this country, their zeal and passion for change is immense"

Now they are teaching Asiwaju politricks 101

We are hearing stories

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by rigarmortis: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2015
omatseye can svck my dikc while I am pissing. earning his pay from tinubu as usual.

he didn't know that these guys were core ambitious politicians when everyone was screaming SHangie! and they were busy scheming towards selfish purposes.

fvkc him, even if he is celibate.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by ralph28(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2015
How I wish NL will project you to PMB as PA.

I agree with U in totality.
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by bettercreature(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2015
If i were to be PMB,i'd jail both Saraki and Atiku before 2019
This 2 guys are very dangerious to Nigerian politics beside they are very easy to be sent to jail they both have case to answer

1 Like

Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by HzRF(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2015
benuejosh:
All I see is three hungry political blind men. In all they are making Tinubu stronger. Even if the three decide to form an alliance it won't work out who is going to lead who? Will atiku lead baba? Or will baba lead atiku? As for saraki his downfall is just close by. Tinubu will remain stronger with akume from north central.
Lol guy u funny oooo
U mean id tinubu and OBJ machinery goes head to head
Tinubu will make it out alive?
Lol
I beg forget
Until Obj kick d bucket
U have to put up or perish

1 Like

Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2015
Saraki and Atiku are just political harlots that no sane Nigerian takes serious. Atiku should know by now that becoming nigeria President for him is 'Mission Impossible', the earlier he lives with that the better.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2015
benuejosh:
All I see is three hungry political blind men. In all they are making Tinubu stronger. Even if the three decide to form an alliance it won't work out who is going to lead who? Will atiku lead baba? Or will baba lead atiku? As for saraki his downfall is just close by. Tinubu will remain stronger with akume from north central.

Lol Tinubu is now playinhg in the third division!!! The local champion has been relegated to his local amala region.

Continue to wait for Saraki's downfall till you grow grey hairs
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by millhouse: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2015
GEQW
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by investmentprofs: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Babasessy:
No longer a pariah

By Sam Omatseye

I don't know why our leaders are so over ambitious about things that seems not to be realised. How on earth will they be thinking about 2019 when Nigerians are still waiting to see the changes that is expected to happen. They never seem to mean well for Nigeria and Nigerians and self centerd. Atiku has forgotten so soon how Obj described him in his book as a “shameless liar” who plotted against his infamous third term agenda. Let us wait and see, they say in politics that there is no parmanent enemies
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by HzRF(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Omotolu:
Be brief next time. For sure Atiku will never be Nigerian President. Saraki has killed the geese that laid the golden egg. OBJ,well he can do that nonsense with Jonathan-not with Buhari and/ or Tinubu. One thing die first,their dreams. A million will conspire against Tinubu,but Jagaban will laugh last. Game on.
Why do u guys fool ursef
Obj can do whatever he likes
Let him remove his boys from apc
Nd ur party becomes jokes
Wen he was navigating apc u think he cares bout Nigerians d ldiot was looking to regain his relevance which GEJ has rereduce to nada
Tinubu after yrs of being in dessert of opposition sees oasis of ruling national party with great deal of influence to call d shot
Buahri also with his own ambition

Hw will dey mix3

Doubt Obj influence and u will know that direct entry is frm poly to university not university to poly
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by sanmibukunmi: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2015
TheFreeOne:

It is only in a political landscape of Nigeria that u can say there are no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interests.....I don't think a democrat will decamp to the republican party if he foresee's they are going to loose the elections... They will rada go bk to d drawing board and re strategize...now that's called idealistic politics... The mistake Apc made was accepting the likes of saraki and Atiku and even Obj cos I know saraki would have lost woefully if he hadn't decamped to Pdp...Apc underestimated those thugs thinking they wouldn't cause anz havoc they are causing now...they didn't know they are in the game and already know how to get around
This should be a lesson to other new parties that might win national elections....Don't associate with runaways from your rival party

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 23, 2015
HzRF:

Why do u guys fool ursef
Wen he was navigating apc u think he cares bout Nigerians d ldiot was looking to regain his relevance which GEJ has rereduce to nada
Tinubu after yrs of being in dessert of opposition sees oasis of ruling national party with great deal of influence to call d shot

Hw will dey mix3

Doubt Obj influence and u will know that direct entry is frm poly to university not university to poly
...if you must bet,pls don't bet on OBJ's domineering tendency...
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by arsetalks(m): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2015
This article is one of the reasons THE PUNCH lost a costumer in me to THE NATION. Well articulated and very well said. Atiku and co are fighting a battle they can not win. They all will soon know Buhari is not clueless nor is he lily livered. Matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by sanmibukunmi: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2015
HzRF:

Why do u guys fool ursef

Hw will dey mix3

What Obj's influence are you ppl talking of Obj has been loosing elections in his word before emergence of Apc as a national party. In ogun state, Gbanga daniel single handedly tour apart PDP and obj's candidate lost... Even his daughter didn't win..even in his ward, he lost.... Tell me how many boys did he give to Apc How manz The earlier u ppl realize dt dis old ppl are gone the better for you....Obj ran to Apc when he saw Pdp's end was near. Same tin for saraki and Atiku..I hate it wen youths give credence to ppl that know they are finshed. We are the ones massaging their Ego making them think they are relevant when simply they are not.
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:34am On Jul 23, 2015
The one who wrote this article might have dropped some iota of truth buh I still tink he was highly sentimental or smoking weed wrapped by Tinubu. I tink we shud try to stand at the centre of these political issues except one is partisan. When dese guys decamp, the receiving party praises its influence without checking the character and records of the decampees,then later they complain. Rubbish article from a sentimental mind.
To me, Without Buhari, PDP = APC
Mathematically, PDP = APC + Buhari
Without Buhari, say Buhari = 0
Then, PDP = APC.
That Old man is the only hope I can see for now to bring the required change.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by arsetalks(m): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2015
TheFreeOne:

He sounded pained? When will you lots learnt to actually drive home your points instead of coming up with baseless assumptions. Counter what he said in that article if you can. Just go ahead and do it.
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2015
Babasessy:
No longer a pariah

By Sam Omatseye

OP, I dey work na. Dis ur lengthy write up sef, na notebook or handout!.......Hian!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by poiZon: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2015
Babasessy:
No longer a pariah

By Sam Omatseye

People wey dey buy all these junk papers I pity dem.
Is dis d change dey preached to them?
How does dis correlate to the issue on ground?
Boko dey bomb, naira is fallng, 5000 dey promised we neva see, free food we never even percieve aroma yet n paid journalist dey one corner dey write story about 2019 which he isnt sure of seeing.
Future impossible idiots
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by maestroferddi: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2015
This Omatseye bloke should should stop insulting our collective intelligence with his blinkered views.

We all know that since his paymaster Tinubu lost out in the political chessboard, Sam Omatseye has been plodding away trying in futility to be seen to be doing something.

APC power grabbers and the cabal that facilitated their assent to power should learn to bear their crosses in silence without disturbing our sense of hearing.

It was easy to scurry Jonathan out of power. It is becoming difficult, as we are all witnessing, to share the spoils of subterfuge, intrigue and vaulting ambition...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army On A Condolence Visit To Wife Of Ibrahim Sakaba (Photos) / Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Buhari To Attend Nuclear Security Summit In Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.