Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye (33784 Views)

Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by kernel504(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
The moment l saw the caption, l was sure it's Tinubu blackmailing shop.
North go crapped you for ground.
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by HzRF(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

What Obj's influence are you ppl talking of Obj has been loosing elections in his word before emergence of Apc as a national party. In ogun state, Gbanga daniel single handedly tour apart PDP and obj's candidate lost... Even his daughter didn't win..even in his ward, he lost.... Tell me how many boys did he give to Apc How manz The earlier u ppl realize dt dis old ppl are gone the better for you....Obj ran to Apc when he saw Pdp's end was near. Same tin for saraki and Atiku..I hate it wen youths give credence to ppl that know they are finshed. We are the ones massaging their Ego making them think they are relevant when simply they are not.
It's not massaging
U think without pdp decampees apc will make it
What led to the crisis in pdp
Is it not cutting Obj to size
D likes of tukur, Oyinlola was denied their earned position just because they answer to Obj

Pls don't let us fool ourselves
Wen Gbenga Torn ogun pdp Obj use buruji to teach him a lesson before buruji renegade against him
Why did d likes of Tinubu, buahri has to solicit for his support

Obj is mouthed and u ve to believed
It's not massaging it's fact
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by Token2(m): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
I don't think people like atiku or business man should rule Nigerian. Also, criminal background / corruption checks should be done on who ever choose to hold political ofc in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by basadenet: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
I hope the brutal unit of obj does not catch up with the poster
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by free13: 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
OLADD:
So this double-mouthed Tinubu's errand boy has eventually agreed that APC is a fraternity of strange bed-fellows. Nigerians are watching.
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by dapsonlou(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Saraki wants to be the PDP Presidential candidate for 2015, If APC kicked him out of the Party He loses is seat, because the seat must go to the leader of the Majority.

That former love-vendor Ben Bruce think he has a shot for 2019, that's why he won't let us rest on Twitter. Imagine a love-vendor calling a thief Corrupt.
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by Demmocrats(m): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
UnimkeAk:

They said the same thing about Buhari.

So stfu

I guess you are still eating mama thank ma no wonder
www.
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by Miss26: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
My first thought, Ridiculous!!! and a piece of garbage. Why will Omatseye choose to rubbish his name at this point in time, isn't there a young hungry journalist whose name could be tied to this piece? or have journalism gone so bad that any piece can go public as long as it provided required stipend? OBJ and Atiku? How? It doesn't even make sense. Going further to rub the Presidents nose into it, since when is PMB such a politician that he now anoints candidates? Come on!! a lot ain't just right about this write up, we seen mischievous write ups, but this one takes the cake. People that contributed their quota and made APC a success are now referred to as enemies. Atiku i know made financial and personnel contributions that went a long way in PMB's campaign, he insisted on a democratic process in the APC primaries which gave the party a lot attention and so on. OBJ and Saraki did theirs too, OBJ publicly denounced PDP which was a clear message to his followers and now they are enemies. As far as concern, this is a personal message from a bitter, greedy politician that wants it all. Am sure Nigerians know who the real enemy is.
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by vivalavida(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Part of Nigeria’s problem is that we have not resolved many issues and we move on. But we never move on, and unresolved issues haunt us always, so woes pile on woes in our national life.

Wonderful statement. We havent even resolved the issues that brought about the civil war. That is why we will keep tottering like toddlers.

#INEEDBIAFRA
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by PenSniper: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Babasessy:
No longer a pariah

By Sam Omatseye

http://thenationonlineng.net/no-longer-a-pariah/

Bravo ! This post made my day. Thanks.
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by PenSniper: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
veekid:
u expect me to read all these? ah dey crase?

veekid, why did you go to school ?
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by PenSniper: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
For Atiku to form a political coalition with Obj is to say the former will never get wise and will always chase the shadow.
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by emmatok(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
cktheluckyman:

whether Atiku becomes president or not is not for OBJ to decide.That old fool is no longer relevant in the scheme of things

And who told you OBJ is no longer relevant.
Didn't you people make the same noise(OBJ is no longer relevant) during GEJ regime and while sensible politician including President Buhari where busy rushing to OTA for consultations.
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by giantstrides(m): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
cktheluckyman:

whether Atiku becomes president or not is not for OBJ to decide.That old fool is no longer relevant in the scheme of things

Well, those are your thoughts alone, politicians seem to think otherwise .
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by gsalvatore: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
This very writer is Biased no matter the choice of lines he chooses, its difficult to paper his sentiments.

Nigerian constitution is greater than the Party rules. YES/FACT!. Why try to dilute it with your rant about "Honor"?
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by front247: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Atiku is one of d rotten eggs in Nigeria. Buhari wants to sanitise Nigeria but atiku will rubbish everything if he becomes d president in 2019
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
APC factions can continue to kill themselves! PDP will bury you guys come 2019
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by hafeeanubasy: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nuzo1:

Wow, I really bow for Nigerians.

See how you have to drag an entire ethnic group into your hate filled life just so you could prove to your co-discussant that Gbaja is the man for whatever job you guys were discussing about.

And when this same Igbos you love to hate say they want to be on their own; another round of hate filled insult will follow suit.

I mean, let's even talk about it....
Are you saying that anybody who doesn't support Gbaja as speaker just because he sponsored 1 million bills is not progressive enough?

Look bro, there's a big difference between an active legislator and a good speaker (leader). A few do have the abilities to be both while many don't.
I'm not holding brief for Dogara here, but we have to be neutral once in a while.

I just feel the only reason Gbaja should have been the speaker was only on moral ground. The party wanted him but Dogara played a fast one them. But then again, Dogara's emergence seems to be at the interest of the entire country than just a party.
Lolz...Guy,you don't have point. you only end up contradictng yourself.so,you also agree that its is morally justified that Gbaja become the speaker?...then ,end of discussion
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by pharmagba: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
No! No! No!
Doctrine is the foundation of duty, if the theory is not correct, the practice cannot be right, tell me what a man believes and I will tell you what he will do'- Tryon Edwards.

I know OBJ very well and I know Atiku but not so much for Saraki
What I know is OBJ can NEVER support Atiku
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by Nuzo1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
hafeeanubasy:
Lolz...Guy,you don't have point. you only end up contradictng yourself.so,you also agree that its is morally justified that Gbaja become the speaker?...then ,end of discussion

If I were an APC member, I would think it is morally right for Gbaja to become speaker since APC chieftain chose him. That was my point in my first submission here.

And though some may argue that its just a faction that chose him, the morality here is just for APC members. It has nothing to do with Nigerians in general since the position at stake is beyond just a party affair.

Thats where a new level of morality comes in and that's making sure the constitution of Nigeria comes first.
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
dullard!nhu
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by RealEstate36: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by hafeeanubasy: 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nuzo1:

If I were an APC member, I would think it is morally right for Gbaja to become speaker since APC chieftain chose him. That was my point in my first submission here.

And though some may argue that its just a faction that chose him, the morality here is just for APC members. It has nothing to do with Nigerians in general since the position at stake is beyond just a party affair.

Thats where a new level of morality comes in and that's making sure the constitution of Nigeria comes first.
.....last time I check.The Nigeria constitution dictated the existence of parties.
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by chloee(f): 12:49am On Jul 24, 2015
Ebig22:
Thats politics go where you are favoured. They are talking like buhari and tinubu did not enter a dubious coalition
The voice of omatseye and the hand of Tinubu
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by ModiKen(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dannyset:
That OBJ is mentioned in this article calls for a great concern. That man is still very relevant and as such shouldn't be ignored.

Quite a shame he is still relevant.

Oh....! I forgot, a we are in Naija.

If it was a serious country, he would rottening in jail!!!
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by ModiKen(m): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Politicians think of the nxt election, while leaders think of the nxt generation
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by UnimkeAk(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2015
Demmocrats:

I guess you are still eating mama thank ma no wonder
www.

WT fucck is "mama thank ma" ??
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by Demmocrats(m): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2015
UnimkeAk:

WT fucck is "mama thank ma" ??

Ask your mum bro
www.
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by UnimkeAk(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2015
Demmocrats:

Ask your mum bro
www.

Mummy's boi.

Oh I see; so u think everyone is like you.
Re: Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye by Demmocrats(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Mummy's boi.

Oh I see; so u think everyone is like you.

Also wrong bro, I love my mum but am a man on my own about to become super successful.

Hmmm am impressed with you today you failed to use your modus of operenda today by using hate speech bro

That's mature intelligent and responsible of you
www.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja / Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.