Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say (2988 Views)

Things That Girls Hate To Listen / 8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by XavierBlue(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2015
We all have stuff we don't want to hear from our spouse and those we'd love to. Ranging from "bank alert" to " let go shopping" for the girls , and "make love to me"tongue to " you're so good in bed" for the boysgringrin
Here are things guys don't want to hear from their partners.

1. ‘I’M PREGNANT’

Some guys get a cardiac arrest when they hear this heart breaking words. Responsible men do own up for their deeds and our cool with this news, but some dudes with the idiosycrasy that the words are intended to tie them down. And commitment too is a no for them, a total disaster if you ask me.

2. ‘I’M BROKE’

Some hunger starved broke girls thinks relationship is a means of income or lemme say extorting monies from their partner. This is a total baloney. Generally, boys hate to spend, though some pretend to love the act, perhaps to feel big or boost their ego.
A relationship is an emotional platform to share love, interest and feelings, not to suck each other dry Are you are leech? undecided

3. ‘I’M ON MY PERIOD’

It a known fact that girls start " seeing their period" when they are not in the mood for sex. Imagine a guy where konji don catch, and have spent a fortune on the girl, suddenly has an opportunity to sleep with her . In his quest to get UnCloth and have a romp, he is suddenly stopped with these words. We shouldn't really blame these rapist thoughcheesy. If you've experienced this, you should decipher what am saying. It really frustrating and annoying.

4. I HAVE NOT SEEN MY PERIOD

Only God knows how heart breaking these words are. For the non commital fela's, it brings them sorrowcheesy. Some girls also use these words as a yard stick for testing for their partners love, unfortunately, many fail the test. They'll judge from his reaction, especially if he hazard abortion.
Girl: dear i have not seen my period.undecided
Akpos: OMG! Where did you keep it my love, let search togethergringrincheesy

Pls don't try this ogrin Akpos is mentally derangedcheesy

5. ‘LET’S WAIT TILL OUR WEDDING NIGHT’

This statement is mostly said by the virgins, primary or secondary. I spend my money on you and at the end of the day you avert my entrance into the paradise, huh?
Ladies this is wrong. It an intimate relationship na so why postponing the heavenly act. Next time you get a new girl, and she utter those frustrating words to you, my dear you have to resort to akpos trick.
Girl: pls dear let not have sex, i want to save it for our wedding night
Akpos: Absolutely no problem dear, but don't ask for my money cause i want to save it for our honey moon cool

Written by moi.
Lalasticlala, ishilove.

Xavierblue
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by MrFlavvor(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2015
Issokay.......
First to comment
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2015
What's the difference between "I have not seen my period" & "I am pregnant"?

I hate when girls say I Need Some Money . This annoys me greatly.
I am always like, am I your father? Are we married?
And they don't say it once, they keep on repeating it week after week.

Bunch of greedy parasites.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by XavierBlue(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2015
Niklausa:
the first might be a delay of menstration while the second signifies she's definitely pregnant.

Xavierblue
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by sentaljohn(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2015
6. Don't touch me 7. Am a virgin. So, we nogo nack till marriage bla bla bla.. we don tey for this game
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by XavierBlue(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2015
Niklausa:

no vex, na their nature nagrin

Xavierblue
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2015
But after everything, na godwin cool
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2015
XavierBlue:
no vex, na their nature nagrin

Xavierblue
Well, they need to abandon that nature, because it's a foolish nature.
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by XavierBlue(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2015
Niklausa:

Well, they need to abandon that nature, because it's a foolish nature.
i doubt that. It in them.

Xavierblue
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by Feranchek(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2015
There's ONLY one thing I hate to hear from ladies (especially the ones online)

"Please send me airtime to subscribe" angry angry angry

I'll just be like... "adecome" angry
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by XavierBlue(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2015
Feranchek:

gringrin you bad.

Xavierblue
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by rosy4u(f): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2015
n. 4 tho' grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by XavierBlue(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
rosy4u:
n. 4 tho' grin
grin
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by rosy4u(f): 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
undecided undecided and that's y u've not sent the airtime abi angry
Feranchek:

Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin No wonder
Niklausa:

Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sassybae:
grin No wonder

No wonder what?
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by Feranchek(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sassybae:
undecided undecided and that's y u've not sent the airtime abi angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy Sweeti'm you're special na....
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lolz, Never mind
Niklausa:

No wonder what?
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
I hear, oya send it ASAP
Feranchek:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Sweeti'm you're special na....
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by Feranchek(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sassybae:
I hear, oya send it ASAP

Ehm.... Ehm. ... adecome grin
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmmmmm, I dey wait
Feranchek:

Ehm.... Ehm. ... adecome grin
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
XavierBlue:
We all have stuff we don't want to hear from our spouse and those we'd love to. Ranging from "bank alert" to " let go shopping" for the girls , and "make love to me"tongue to " you're so good in bed" for the boysgringrin
Here are things guys don't want to hear from their partners.

1. ‘I’M PREGNANT’

Some guys get a cardiac arrest when they hear this heart breaking words. Responsible men do own up for their deeds and our cool with this news, but some dudes with the idiosycrasy that the words are intended to tie them down. And commitment too is a no for them, a total disaster if you ask me.

2. ‘I’M BROKE’

Some hunger starved broke girls thinks relationship is a means of income or lemme say extorting monies from their partner. This is a total baloney. Generally, boys hate to spend, though some pretend to love the act, perhaps to feel big or boost their ego.
A relationship is an emotional platform to share love, interest and feelings, not to suck each other dry Are you are leech? undecided

3. ‘I’M ON MY PERIOD’

It a known fact that girls start " seeing their period" when they are not in the mood for sex. Imagine a guy where konji don catch, and have spent a fortune on the girl, suddenly has an opportunity to sleep with her . In his quest to get UnCloth and have a romp, he is suddenly stopped with these words. We shouldn't really blame these rapist thoughcheesy. If you've experienced this, you should decipher what am saying. It really frustrating and annoying.

4. I HAVE NOT SEEN MY PERIOD

Only God knows how heart breaking these words are. For the non commital fela's, it brings them sorrowcheesy. Some girls also use these words as a yard stick for testing for their partners love, unfortunately, many fail the test. They'll judge from his reaction, especially if he hazard abortion.
Girl: dear i have not seen my period.undecided
Akpos: OMG! Where did you keep it my love, let search togethergringrincheesy

Pls don't try this ogrin Akpos is mentally derangedcheesy

5. ‘LET’S WAIT TILL OUR WEDDING NIGHT’

This statement is mostly said by the virgins, primary or secondary. I spend my money on you and at the end of the day you avert my entrance into the paradise, huh?
Ladies this is wrong. It an intimate relationship na so why postponing the heavenly act. Next time you get a new girl, and she utter those frustrating words to you, my dear you have to resort to akpos trick.
Girl: pls dear let not have sex, i want to save it for our wedding night
Akpos: Absolutely no problem dear, but don't ask for my money cause i want to save it for our honey moon cool

Written by moi.
Lalasticlala, ishilove.

Xavierblue
Heap of rubbish!
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by Feranchek(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sassybae:
Hmmmmmm, I dey wait

Issoryt. Kontinu
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by XavierBlue(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Heap of rubbish!
you're seeking my attention right? undecided

Xavierblue
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
"i'm on my preriod", "i've not seen my period"
no mata d way she uses d word, "period" is never good news
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by MRpii(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ladyboss1 will never say this,she is always innocent angry
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
MRpii:
Ladyboss1 will never say this,she is always innocent angry
Lol
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by MRpii(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
Or did you use to do any,if so mention them
LadyBoss1:

Lol
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hahahahaha, guys hate to hear "i missed my period" at the same time if you told them "let wait till wedding night be4 straffing" they wil be like "after spending my money on you" guys sha,na to marry free woman,no too ways about it..
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by OKNkanu(m): 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Period!! sad
Re: 5 Things Guys Hate To Hear Girls Say by gracile(f): 12:31am On Jul 24, 2015
oya let them cut off their ears then, mtchw!

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable / Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) / HELP: I Think My Crush Just Friendzoned Me !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.