Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Things That Girls Hate To Listen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Girls Hate To Listen (35538 Views)

Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? / Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms / Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Girls Hate To Listen by Nairalandsss(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
Surely honesty is the best policy and it is important to be sincere in a relationship. But, at times, guys just cross the limit while making honest confessions. They don’t realize that while they are acting super honest, they’re actually demeaning their girl.

Things That Girls Hate To Listen are:

1.You are just like my ex: It’s such an insult. And doesn’t that also mean, the guy has not yet got over his ex. Come out with your snoopy hood and find out what’s cooking.

2.Are you pregnant?: We girls are human, and we often tend to put on weight in the wrong places. But when guys ask us such a question looking at the little bump covering our stomach, it’s so irritating. It sounds like their 90-year old granny is asking such a question through them.

3.How old are you?: Age is something so personal that we keep it to ourselves and share it only with family, close girl friends and husbands. If they don’t fall in any of these categories, then they don’t have the right to ask such questions.

4.This dress makes you look fat: So what if we ourselves ask our guy how a dress looks on us. Someone go and tell the guys that we aren’t interested in your opinion, what we are secretly hoping to hear is a simple,’No baby, not at all.’

5.What’s your weight?: This is next to asking a girl her age. No matter if she is light as a feather or heavy as a stone, every girl is super conscious about her weight. It’s such a sensitive issue. Guys who ask such a question just come across as freaks who’ve lost their manners in the pit.

6.I don’t like your new hairstyle: Our hair is the most beautiful feature of our personality and that feature which can be flaunted the most. We take a lot of trouble to groom them. Even if our new hairstyle looks horrendous, at least guys can reserve their comments in their mind and appreciate us for our efforts. But, they spoil the show by saying such things.

7.You’re just like my Mom: Guys think that they are complimenting us while they’re saying this. But, don’t you think girls, it sounds like comparison? So, what do they mean by that? Tomorrow if you don’t behave like your guy’s Mom, he dump you. Enough to raise our temper.

8.I’m better than your Dad: No matter who comes in our life when we grow up, our fathers will always be our hero.There can be no comparison. So, this one phrase is like insulting our dad, our family and our upbringing.

9.I can’t stand your best friend: We girls are very possessive about our best friends. Anyone saying anything bad about our bestie automatically becomes our enemy, even if he’s our very own boyfriend. So what if our best friend is noisy, bitchy, obnoxious and irritating to the core, guys have to learn to deal with her or face our wrath.

10.That girl is hot: This is the biggest sin that a guy can ever commit and mind you, we girls can come up with our own conclusions about the guy’s character. These are things that they can talk with their guy friends, but definitely not with their girlfriend.We know that guys’ libido is a little too high, but that doesn’t give them the right to appreciate another beauty when one is by their side.

11.Didn’t you wear the same dress the other day: We spend hours and hours of our life shopping and picking out the most unique dresses and stack our wardrobes with so many dresses. And then, one fine day, our guy remarks we repeated our outfit.Feels like stabbing him when you hear this.

12.I don’t want to get married: It seems commitment and guys are poles apart. That’s why, whenever we are slowly and steadily moving towards the million dollar question, they tend to make this statement and devastate us.

13.I forgot to get you a gift: We know guys are idiots who often forget to get gifts. But, if it’s a special day and if they forget a gift, it’s totally annoying. To top it, if they confess that they forgot, it’s even more annoying.

14.Are you sure eating this won’t make you fat?: Half of our life is spent in dieting and losing weight. On some special occasion, we visit the ice cream parlor. When we are just about to take the first scoop near our mouth, our extra concerned guy comes and asks us this question.

15.That girl is wearing the same dress as you: We update our wardrobes every week so that we look ‘one-of-a-kind’ in our new outfits. We spend so much money and time on our dresses, our makeup and on getting ready, only to find our guy tell us that a stupid girl on the road is wearing the same dress.

These are the things girls don’t want to hear.

http://www.naijabroad.com/things-girls-hate-listen/

6 Likes

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Your points are relative tho. Some of them mean nothing to Me !

23 Likes

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by adedayo3193(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Tell me something new

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by benzene00: 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
issorite
Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by Cool23(m): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
So basically to avoid pissing of a girl we should just close our mouth even if we do that it will still piss her

62 Likes

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
I so much hate hearing number 9. I value friendship so much, I wouldn't want to hear that rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by Dopeyomi(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
What about 'when last did you have sex'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by Divay22(f): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Why didn't you call me before coming...Zeriously shocked shocked
We are supposed to be welcomed, anytime and anyday whether informed or not.

4 Likes

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by fastgyal(f): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lol!!
In a relationship, one person is always Right, and the other is a male.

26 Likes

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by rinzaugustine: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
16.Tell me how you make love with other men

1 Like

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by apesinola001: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
OK I am listening
Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by MrGreenMavro: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
16. I don't have money

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by seunny4lif(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Money no dey

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by Histrings08(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
OK... We'll avoid dem
Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by oshe11: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
The greatest achievemnt of this Buhari administration was Buhari returning to NIGERIA

SEE CELEBRATIONS... grin

10 Likes

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
I can still cope with some of the listed

Things i wouldn't want to listen to are;

1. I am no longer interested in the relationship

2. I like that friend of yours, what's her name again?

3. I will be traveling abroad for my Masters

4. I am broke!!!

5. I am tired, i can not go for the second round

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by dhardline(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
And also 'How much do you have in your bank account'. cry

1 Like

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by King4Roller: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by swiz123(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
Op I totally disagree with number 5.i have to know your Weight before letting you ride me on cowgirl grin

4 Likes

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by benikad(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
ok
Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by MhizzAJ(f): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Okay
Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by Goddygee(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Point of correction, this title should be "Things That Girls hate to listen from a broke n*gger"

11 Likes

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by bbbabes(f): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
What I detest the most is... Buy food when you are coming... Glutton

4 Likes

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by Sisqoman(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
What does that mean?
Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by Sleyanya1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
smiley

Okay... Really

Its different strokes for different folks

The maturity level of any girl is directly proportional to how less likely she'll be offended by the above.

2 Likes

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by elmas(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
All this things become sweet when you have MONEY

1 Like

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2017

op most of these things are wrong and doesn't apply to all girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by VickyRotex(f): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
And you know this because you know every girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by jrerico1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
So you mean to tell me I should start lying in order to please ladies?? If you are fat am going to let you know.

1 Like

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by TINALETC3(f): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Op u seriously get time ooooo, quontinu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Actually, the beat is
you are too wasteful

It annoys them a lot, but they still very wasteful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Girls Hate To Listen by Ichietome: 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rorachy:
I so much hate hearing number 9. I value friendship so much, I wouldn't want to hear that rubbish.
I can't stand your best friend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Prewedding Photos To Rail Track,Photos Go Viral / Judith Heard Reports To Police Over Leaked Nude Photos / Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.