Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

A Great Tool To Spice Up Your Romance Life(for Men Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Great Tool To Spice Up Your Romance Life(for Men Only) (1254 Views)

Fun Seeking Couple Spice Up Their Pre-weddng Shoot With These Interesting Photos / 5 Reasons Your Romance Life Sucks / 11 Things That Instantly Make A Man Hot: Pretty woman shares her romance life... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Great Tool To Spice Up Your Romance Life(for Men Only) by expert101(m): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Guys,A great reform in the peniis enlargement is coming to Nigeria!
More convenient.
More effective.
More powerful
Totally Charged Automatic Electric Penis Enlarging Pump & Simple to Use.

[i]
Discover thick throbbing erections that last and last with this professiona[/i]l -grad Max-precision power pump. Discover a safe way to enlarge your manhood without going for surgery.
The good thing is that ladies can also get this product for their boyfriend as a gift. It is rechargeable so you can charge and use it for 2 weeks before it gets weak

How to use the pump

Simply insert your penis into the vacuum cylinder tube,squeeze the pistol-grip handle,and watch your pleasure rod get bigger and thicker than ever before!the soft PVC sleeve forms a perfectly tight seal against the skin and creates a powerful vacuum inside the chamber,forcing your erection to quickly expand and swell with power.

the clear,vacuum cylinder allows you to see your cock get bigger and fatter with each squeeze of the lever.while the easy-read gauge lets you know how much pressure you will have pumped. The tube is made from thick ,heavy grade acrylic and marked with both metric and us standard graduations to measure your growth.

The precision pressure gauge allows you to monitor your pumping progress and view the amount of vacuum pressure.when you ll've reached your desired size,simply pull the quick-release trigger to instantly relieve the pressure and you are ready to play.use the included enhancement ring to help maintain your erection and prolong ejaculation.

How to clean the pump

When you are done using the peniis pump ,simply detach the cylinder from the hose and cleanup in a snap with pump hand toy cleaner and warm water. Please don't allow pump to fall on the floor and handle with care.

Feedback
Dear buyers, we appreciate your business, if you are satisfied with our service or want to buy in bulk, please leave us a positive feedback. We are currently looking for distributors in all parts of the country.

PRICE: N10,000

Customer care: 08125995807, (We ship nationwide in Nigeria)

Email:esepeters2014@gmail.com

Re: A Great Tool To Spice Up Your Romance Life(for Men Only) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2015

EricRichie
Re: A Great Tool To Spice Up Your Romance Life(for Men Only) by expert101(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2015
Guys,A great reform in the peniis enlargement is coming to Nigeria!
More convenient.
More effective.
More powerful
Totally Charged Automatic Electric joystick Enlarging Pump & Simple to Use.
[i]
Discover thick throbbing erections that last and last with this professiona[/i]l -grad Max-precision power pump. Discover a safe way to enlarge your manhood without going for surgery.
The good thing is that ladies can also get this product for their boyfriend as a gift. It is rechargeable so you can charge and use it for 2 weeks before it gets weak

How to use the pump

Simply insert your joystick into the vacuum cylinder tube,squeeze the pistol-grip handle,and watch your pleasure rod get bigger and thicker than ever before!the soft PVC sleeve forms a perfectly tight seal against the skin and creates a powerful vacuum inside the chamber,forcing your Attention to quickly expand and swell with power.
Re: A Great Tool To Spice Up Your Romance Life(for Men Only) by expert101(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
Still selling

Re: A Great Tool To Spice Up Your Romance Life(for Men Only) by ruby360: 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2016

Re: A Great Tool To Spice Up Your Romance Life(for Men Only) by ruby360: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2016
good morning

(1) (Reply)

Am I Just Wasting My Time With Him? / Who Is A Good Man? / Symbols Of Ugly Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.