Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta (66485 Views)

45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by EDhims(m): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
ELTON123:
.# Adonbelivit

u saw d same thing as me
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Fsamuels: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
God go beat d He-goat wey over sabi 4wetin pursue our father n mother 4garden......he chop wetin e no fit swallow
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by molar36: 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
osho don kill am

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by harry509: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/teacher-dies-in-lovers-apartment/
so.... Wetn he go tell our papa wey create us 4 heaven now.....? Hmmmmm! It's well. R.I.P man.
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Eddodoh(m): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
FannySwindler:
R.I.P. Guess he was exhausted.
It can happen to anyone. If you know you cannot go more than one round...don't stress yourself trying to impress a lady.
And for those of us that like marathon, daily dose, 4- 5 times a day. Or those that Swindle Fanny like me. Make sure you feed well, exercise and go for health check.

If it's not standing...don't force it ...stay away from performance enhancer. It has to be natural stamina and skillful maneuvers.
It's not for learners.... not inborn but acquired skills over time.

Just like not everyone will make money...so it is with Fanny Swindling.. Not everyone will be a Pro.
Most guys from dat region like to use sex enhancer to impress women. I have friends there n it really baffle me when i see them wit those drugs.

I dont use it n most ladies i take to d workshop usually said; baby, thank u!!! after i am done.

Sex enhancer ko hair relaxer ni!!!
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Fourwinds: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
kobonaire:
Chai - you you just de listen through the wall abi you also "paid your rent" to the hörny landlady the same way?? cheesy
i think d landlady heard dat thru d nite when d guy was pounding, so in morning she came to warn d guy to take it easy with his girlfriend
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by shollyboy2: 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
ADonBelieveIt...
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Lawsimon(m): 12:07am On Jul 24, 2015
What a maraton race to Heaven that abruptly ended his life. You have run a good race...R.I.P....for me, I want to run a presidential race 2019 with Bolt.
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by rionel(m): 12:54am On Jul 24, 2015
Naira liars ..get your information right before posting rubbish on nairaland ...the so called incident happen in our compound ..No 9 mission road irri ,oriero William compound ...so many lies on that write up..the guy died agreed but tell people the full story and stop adding your salt and maggi..
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by kobonaire(m): 1:16am On Jul 24, 2015
ladyF:

The keeper of the book of life and death knows all things...
If this so called keeper of life and death knows all things then why should the keeper even waste your time asking questions? Just pass judgement.
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by kobonaire(m): 1:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Eddodoh:

Most guys from dat region like to use sex enhancer to impress women. I have friends there n it really baffle me when i see them wit those drugs.
I dont use it n most ladies i take to d workshop usually said; baby, thank u!!! after i am done.
Sex enhancer ko hair relaxer ni!!!
the only reason they thank you is for your money not your "performance" ..... shine your eyes guy

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Sigo86(m): 1:24am On Jul 24, 2015
Mancity26:
Make una chop b4 going for maraton race...una no gree, after two minutes u go fall like cashew, after u soak garri nd smoke Ijaw weed tinking dat it will hold ur belle, u forget say all dis girls don learn Calaba nd Tiv style? Wait all dis news just dey come frm DELSU... Is like dat skul is under a satan kingdom, do I need 2 tell d guy rest in Peace? You go hold codom dey go heaven and when angel ask u wetin u hold 4 hand, u go say na modern baloon #funnynation comedian
I dedicate dis page for my NL crush Rukelly and Jayne2014. I will make u hapi and laf ur sorrow out bcs dats what I do for a living... FTC!

grin grin grin Ah! U. Nearly kill me with Laff o.
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Sigo86(m): 1:29am On Jul 24, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmmm, hope he gave his life to Christ before he departed, else how will he explain to the keeper of the book of life and death that he was •••••• and as he was •••••• he died. shocked

RIP

Front Page cry

Wetn u dey talk
Gave his life 2christ on top pussy

Just sidown smwhere dey read comments joor sad angry
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by EBIXANDRA(f): 2:56am On Jul 24, 2015
matt 8:28-29 When Jesus came to the territory of Gadara on the other side of the lake, he was met by two men who came out of the burial caves there. These men had demons in them and were so fierce that no one dared travel on that road. At once they screamed, “What do you want with us, you Son of God? Have you come to punish us before the right time?”

NOTE: Even demons know about judgement day and the punishment that awaits them, you that call yourself a Christian, do you still deceive yourself by saying there is nothing like rapture, judgement, heaven or hell?
THE CHOICE IS YOURS
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Aystarz: 4:10am On Jul 24, 2015
angelTI:
From the story, it is not the girl's fault na. Abi wetin?

Till the autopsy......this is an alleged 'man-slaughter' crime....a police jargon for unplanned murder.
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Adebowale89(m): 5:13am On Jul 24, 2015
Rip man
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Bruno3000(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2015
Twaci:
The rate of mortality these days is morbidly alarming! RIP to the deceased.

Twaci...
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by jkendy(m): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2015
Wetin dis guy wan go tel Baba Goddy nah Wat a complicated way 2 vacate his seat !!!
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by billyG(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2015
He is Asmatic yet he cannot desist frm Sex.
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2015

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by hopilo: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2015
Hitter:
You get asthma and she go say faster you too go wan claim machine angry
RIP.. thank God the girl didn't leave him..
Na harder, baby harder,harder, yes yes yes. That's what they say.
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Eddodoh(m): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2015
kobonaire:
the only reason they thank you is for your money not your "performance" ..... shine your eyes guy
Bro, i swear to Amadioha!!! Dis babes hardly demand nor i spend for them. They even have to cook for u, call u even when u're not around 2 come n eat. Unexpectedly drop money in ur pocket or credit ur account when dey feel u are broke. Want u 2 b wit them 24/7.

I am not over-hyping dat's d truth. There are 1,000 ways to make women ask u 4 more.

Like @FannyWalker earlier said; satisfying ur woman sexually has to do wit stamina & skillful maneuvers
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 24, 2015
ELTON123:
.# Adonbelivit

Gals from delta are witches you dont sleep with a witch and expect to live.

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by IDOGHO(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2015
Thats my home base ooooo, Ighoreje why na?
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by felixdanielthed(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2015
Mancity26:
Make una chop b4 going for maraton race...una no gree, after two minutes u go fall like cashew, after u soak garri nd smoke Ijaw weed tinking dat it will hold ur belle, u forget say all dis girls don learn Calaba nd Tiv style? Wait all dis news just dey come frm DELSU... Is like dat skul is under a satan kingdom, do I need 2 tell d guy rest in Peace? You go hold codom dey go heaven and when angel ask u wetin u hold 4 hand, u go say na modern baloon #funnynation comedian
I dedicate dis page for my NL crush Rukelly and Jayne2014. I will make u hapi and laf ur sorrow out bcs dats what I do for a living... FTC!

heeey He - goat, say na only delsu e dey happen,fool, u cursed black monkey from forbidden kingdom

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Indializzie(f): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2015
Mancity26:
IT READS 'DELSU GRADUATE'. WHAT DID D SCH ITSELF DO TO WARRANT SUCH PROCLAMATION? U RE DUMB AND LIKES-HUNGRY. IF NOT WAT DID U PROCLAME ON OOU WHEN THEY LOST LIVES IN AN AUTO CRASH? #RACISTALERT!!!

& yes its my alma-mater...
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Indializzie(f): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2015
yomi007k:
Delta State Nigeria.

Sad new coming from there too often.
may soon be given an award. grin
WHAT AWARD AV U GIVEN TO D BH STATES, AND D STATES OWING WORKERS FOR MONTHS NOW? I'D LIKE AN INVITE TO D AWARD CEREMONY PLS...
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Indializzie(f): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2015
felixdanielthed:

heeey He - goat, say na only delsu e dey happen,fool, u cursed black monkey from forbidden kingdom
SECONDED!
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Indializzie(f): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2015
guntranno:
Delta? I fear oooooo
THIS ALSO HAPPENED TO A LAGOSIAN IN LAGOS LAST MONTH. U FEAR ALSO?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.