Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,949 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? (43592 Views)

See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) / U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook / Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by mohisi: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Comsol:
To be honest for me, it was a sham and a total disgrace
it will alway be shame 2 PDP n biafras becos he did not travel with thousand jet like their clubless jona fools.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by kenex4ever(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
gesundheit:

I wonder how any sensible person will always wish his own nation and leaders failure just for political correctness or mere tribal and clannish reasons.
r u new here? Don't u know hw janjaweedianz never wished this con3 well under GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by papaejima1: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
He achieved something!

He formed a new political party ANPC, then invented a new machine called Reader Cards. Something even Jega himself couldn't fathom while reigning over INEC

4 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by gesundheit: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
kenex4ever:
r u new here? Don't u know hw janjaweedianz never wished this con3 well under GEJ

GeJ was a world acclaimed failure and he still gat loads of goodwill before the oil subsidy removal.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Hemanwel(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Why exactly did Obama have to disgrace our Babaonechance like this in the eye of the world?Why would he invite the head of government of a country and just leave him to another African country like that??This is a monumental disgrace,walahi!Because of this,I will not eat for......

2 hours!!

3 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by ibietela2(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
Obiagelli:
Were you expecting several F16s to fly behind the presidential jet to Abuja? Anyways Buhari was invited by the US and he has gotten commitment from one of our allies to help fight Boko Haram and return stolen funds.
[/s]

Chai
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by BCISLTD: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Every patriotic Nigerian will admit that the President Journey to the USA was more of a National embarrassment and a complete flop. He had nothing concrete to discuss with Obama. Instead of keeping quiet, he mis-called his party name "All Nigeria People's Congress (ANPC)". He couldn't secure Obama's commitment in our fight against terrorism nor even discussed policy issues, and give proposal to Obama on how they can help him achieve success in his policies (perhaps he has no policy). He had nothing absolutely to say.

Wonder why Obama left him to Secretary of State John Kerry and travelled to Kenya? Because he realised that the man he invited is a complete joke. Obama means business

May God Help Us

How old are you?...and seriously I'm refraining from insulting your intelligence
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by DTOBS(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Comsol:

So the US is now one of our allies? I thought you're just being delusional.
Exactly,she is very much delusional...

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Beremx(f): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
gesundheit:

Where you force fed your own trite at infancy?? you come across as a copy and paste clown. What part of foreign policy or international diplomacy feels like rocket science to you. USA have regulations in selling arms since your useless otueke Lord have no direction in the war and was only killing and maiming innocent people. they won't sell for us cause of human right violations.
stop wasting your time lecturing a certified dunce. He is a product of the protection seeker's brainwashing and delusion.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Every patriotic Nigerian will admit that the President Journey to the USA was more of a National embarrassment and a complete flop. He had nothing concrete to discuss with Obama. Instead of keeping quiet, he mis-called his party name "All Nigeria People's Congress (ANPC)". He couldn't secure Obama's commitment in our fight against terrorism nor even discussed policy issues, and give proposal to Obama on how they can help him achieve success in his policies (perhaps he has no policy). He had nothing absolutely to say.

Wonder why Obama left him to Secretary of State John Kerry and travelled to Kenya? Because he realised that the man he invited is a complete joke. Obama means business

May God Help Us

You missed the part when the lady asked him about nigerdelta, amnesty and inclusive government. The president of Nigeria did not know what inclusive government meant, he had to ask the gentleman moderating the interview. I was terribly embarrassed. Nigeria is finished. May God save us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
With the way things are going; we may not be able to extricate ourselves from this tribal and party politics we have brought over us. When can we start accepting criticisms for what it is and using it as a motivation to be better. I think it is better every policy of the government is criticized thoroughly. That way we form part of the government think tank without actually being in government.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
bigerboy200:

Why didn't she publish what d FG was making monthly?? Transparency indeed.. Goodluck used technology to block corruption in civil service?? Are u not aware that the former number 1 man (head of service) in civil service Oronsanye is now being tried for stealing billions of naira?? What happened to NPF pension scam where someone stole close to 7 billion naira and d court asked him to pay 3 million naira or so and was set free?not even mention billions upon billions that they were stealing thru subsidy.

Go back to class and continue with your Js3 classmates.

When you are done read your books and dailies to be abreast with true state of issues you thought you know and want to discuss but know nothing tangible on the subject matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by fx45(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiagelli:
Your level of dullness would not let you know how foreign diplomacy goes. Do you return with a full plate?
Did the Dullard President even return with a plate? Not to talk of being full or half-full...

Buhari is a joke!

3 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by PhockPhockMan: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiagelli:
Were you expecting several F16s to fly behind the presidential jet to Abuja? Anyways Buhari was invited by the US and he has gotten commitment from one of our allies to help fight Boko Haram and return stolen funds.
I dey Laff.

Meanwhile, Buhari done Mumu again.

Boko Haram leaders can help Nigeria reclaim Chibok girls​ –​ Buhari

https://www.nairaland.com/2472785/boko-haram-leaders-nigeria-reclaim#2472785.21

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Funny enough Obiagelli has been calling people "dunce" without making a point. An APC-eThug will always be a thug any day.

Them never see anything!
U are the biggest fooool have ever seen for a while. Old man like u still never get sense, well A fool at forty will always be a fool forever. If u called Mr presidents visit to U.S a national embarrassment then I give up on u. Ranting and insulting PMB here will never change the fact that he will rule over your sorry smelling ass for good 8years. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by kenex4ever(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
mohisi:
it will alway be shame 2 PDP n biafras becos he did not travel with thousand jet like their clubless jona fools.
dis janjaweediann is really cluelessz. U made no point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by emmatok(m): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:

May God Help Us

A Biafran has no business telling us about patriotism
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by cooluc(f): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Fp full of bitter comments and response I just wonder how all that will change Nigeria state and present predicament.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by lexy2014: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:

May God Help Us
Point of correction bros. Obama isn't due in kenya till 2moro friday.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
gesundheit:

No matter what this goat will always find fault. Get your emotionally nonsense to otueke and cry with your losing god.
if is to insult, you will have strength, but to prove your point very weak. Must every body be of the same page of foolishness with you?

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
gesundheit:

Your attempt at English language writing is a failure far worst than the Russian space mission.

What more can I expect from the universal S.I unit for dumbness. Little wonder your cranium is stuffed with used akara paper wraps and sanitary pads.

Run along im...becile and go collect your birth certificate issued by the United Kingdom based manufacturers of postinor.
The Russians have one of the best space station.

The cranium doesn't regulate your thought process

Postinor is not manufactured in the UK and I will be so happy if I can get my birth certificate from UK.

I beg you in the name of GOD don't abuse me because I was only correcting a wrong impression.

Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by ogawisdom(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
D dullard is jst wasting tax payers money

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by kenex4ever(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
sameer1212:
U are the biggest fooool have ever seen for a while. Old man like u still never get sense, well A fool at forty will always be a fool forever. If u called Mr presidents visit to U.S a national embarrassment then I give up on u. Ranting and insulting PMB here will never change the fact that he will rule over your sorry smelling ass for good 8years. Nonsense
his cluelessness has really gotten u. Did he achieve anything there, yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
stop wasting your time lecturing a certified dunce. He is a product of the protection seeker's brainwashing and delusion.

Haba,

Adanna, remember, he is not your enemy.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Collins87: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Buhari has done well pls.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by lakamua: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
haters. ur criticism is getting boring and stale. focus on ur problems and stop wasting ur time on issues that are already settled
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by gesundheit: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ozedy:
if is to insult, you will have strength, but to prove your point very weak. Must every body be of the same page of foolishness with you?

Will you f***k off my mentions and kill yourself.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Adminisher:
The US and Nigeria finalized on how to freeze all money stolen by Jonathan ministers and mules and return them to Nigeria .This is big success because the Europeans are also setting a trap for the same people across the Atlantic.
Wat of d money Fashola, Cockroacha, TA orji, Aregbe, Uduaghan, Remi tinubu, Nyako, Otedola, Wale tinubu, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, SLS etc stole... wont they return theirs

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
sameer1212:
Stop crying and tell us what he travelled with tax payer money to achieve simple.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Kazrem(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
@Reddit

I wonder how any sensible person will always wish
his own nation and leaders failure just for political
correctness or mere tribal and clannish reasons.

You have a long way to go because you still have more than massive 36 months to be hypertensive all on pmb matter.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
sameer1212:
you didn't make any sensible post here, counter the Op and stop exhibiting stupidity online.

BIG NOSE

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video / Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me / Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.