Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage (9720 Views)

Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Any man that calls himself a Christain and agrees and supports OP's statement is only deluding himself.

And any woman that agrees is living in psychological bondage.

OP is just another man who doesn't want to take responsibility for his actions. He's probably going to find an indoctrinated young woman who believes this crap and proceed to use and abuse her in the name of marriage.

Of course the PYT is going to spend every waking moment in church because she's convinced she can pray the "spirit of cheating" away.

"As for the wife,you just try to be financially independent,GOD fearing,humble,a good cook and be a reckless LovePeddler to him in the bedroom and leave the rest to GOD."

No self respecting woman with two brain cells would put up with this. I'll be damned if I do.

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by snakebeat: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:

My moniker na what pastor would call 'faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see'. I'm sure you grab. grin
He cut his hair o. He's now looking responsible. Are you a fan?
I grab na...
Phyno is my man...
For real, phyno don cut his hair? When? Because he still maintained dat hair style in oringo. But dat hair be fit am o...
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by IamLEGEND1: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
why guys dey fall hand na?
diz is pure nönsense
#LetUsRiseAgainstTwo-timing

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
SouffleX:

OP is just another man who doesn't want to take responsibility for his actions. He's probably going to find an indoctrinated young woman who believes this crap and proceed to use and abuse her in the name of marriage.

Of course the PYT is going to spend every waking moment in church because she's convinced she can pray the "spirit of cheating" away.

"As for the wife,you just try to be financially independent,GOD fearing,humble,a good cook and be a reckless LovePeddler to him in the bedroom and leave the rest to GOD."

No self respecting woman with two brain cells would put up with this. I'll be damned if I do.

Can you imagine he even said the woman should 'pray away spirit of cheating '. Why don't men pray away the spirit lust? Hypocrites. Why una only believe in prayer when it suits una?

Abeg OP no bring God into that horrible mentality. God didnt ask you to cheat, in fact God categorically told you not to because it's a sin. Any other explanation is a bunch of balderash sorry to say, like when an armed robber is telling stories that he was hungry and had no money so he committed robbery. Story for the ancestors.

Just say proudly that you are and will continue to be a cheater. That you can't stop and you won't stop even though it's a sin against God and man. Stop sugar coating it and stop telling women how to deal with it. Don't leave, don't get angry, don't get upset..... Whaaaat? Are you so heartless?I wonder if you tell this exact same thing to your female children if/when you have them.

If the wife curses the man now, you people will be the first to call her wicked. If the wife cheats now, you people will be ready to stone her to death. SMH. Shaaaa God is fair and will deal with y'all undecided wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
snakebeat:

I grab na...
Phyno is my man...
For real, phyno don cut his hair? When? Because he still maintained dat hair style in oringo. But dat hair be fit am o...
beta pikin cheesy nice one
I was also shocked sha that hair na him trademark behttttt he's still looking sweet with this new hair so I go manage am
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by snakebeat: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:

beta pikin cheesy nice one
I was also shocked sha that hair na him trademark behttttt he's still looking sweet with this new hair so I go manage am
Lol... cheesy
U're funny....
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
snakebeat:

Lol... cheesy
U're funny....
Thanks wink
Shey u be Igbo boy ni? Or how you take understand Phyno's lyrics?

we dey derail sha.....
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by snakebeat: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Thanks wink
Shey u be Igbo boy ni? Or how you take understand Phyno's lyrics?

we dey derail sha.....
Hope we no go pay fine for derailing? Lol..
I'm not igbo, I just like the guy, most music lyrics in naija na either yoruba or igbo, so we just gat flow with the melody...
Just like dagrin, I be like dat guy, but i no dey understand his lyrics, so the beat na plays a major role in naija music. I knw igbo pple love phyno. U're igbo?
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Toks2008(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Can you imagine he even said the woman should 'pray away spirit of cheating '. Why don't men pray away the spirit lust? Hypocrites. Why una only believe in prayer when it suits una?

Abeg OP no bring God into that horrible mentality. God didnt ask you to cheat, in fact God categorically told you not to because it's a sin. Any other explanation is a bunch of balderash sorry to say, like when an armed robber is telling stories that he was hungry and had no money so he committed robbery. Story for the ancestors.

Just say proudly that you are and will continue to be a cheater. That you can't stop and you won't stop even though it's a sin against God and man. Stop sugar coating it and stop telling women how to deal with it. Don't leave, don't get angry, don't get upset..... Whaaaat? Are you so heartless?I wonder if you tell this exact same thing to your female children if/when you have them.

If the wife curses the man now, you people will be the first to call her wicked. If the wife cheats now, you people will be ready to stone her to death. SMH. Shaaaa God is fair and will deal with y'all undecided wink

Honestly i can"t stop shaking my head when i read some comments here.

First i want to introduce myself once again for those who are wondering.I am Olatokunbo Olabode Akorede,a business consultant and Politician with great passion for freelance writing. I am a Bible believing,holy ghost filled,tongue blasting,heaven bound christian who believes in upholding GOD's ordinances to the last letter.

In addition to this i want to state emphatically that as a no holds barr writer with unbiased mindset towards issues,i do not write based on my personality but based on the reality on ground. I am not a philanderer and i have never cheated on the women i have ever come across but can we please leave doctrinal preference and face the reality on ground.

Many people have one strange nature and that is the act of not reading and assimilating before making responses and this act is not only appalling but also demeaning.

The Bible abhors philandering, GOD forbids adultery but does this change the fact that most men cheat on their wives?does this change the fact that that man you call your fiance or hubby will most likely cheat on you?

You all coming for my head are very unrealistic and infact living in delusion.

Even Pastors cheat on their wives let alone regular men with no affiliation to the gospel work so the question is after all your rantings and so on if your man \cheats on you what is next?

Even Toke makinwa as a relationship expert had her surprise of recent.So please i beg you to take achil pill and take a cold glass of water and read my article again then come back and make comments.

Thanks.
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
snakebeat:

Hope we no go pay fine for derailing? Lol..
I'm not igbo, I just like the guy, most music lyrics in naija na either yoruba or igbo, so we just gat flow with the melody...
Just like dagrin, I be like dat guy, but i no dey understand his lyrics, so the beat na plays a major role in naija music. I knw igbo pple love phyno. U're igbo?
Yup, I'm Igbo. But I no sabi Igbo like that so na only small small I fit understand. But like you said if the beat and flow is on point then what else? Just dey dance dey go cheesy

I don't know Dagrin's music that well. Olamide is very popular tho, and I like him. With that his voice like bullfrog grin

Try to ask some Igbo people the meaning of Phyno's songs tho. Your brain will just burst he's very talented. And yeah we loooooove him, he's making us proud.

I guess you're not Igbo or Yoruba ? Since u no dey understand either Phyno or Dagrin
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
@Toks2008
I no get energy to argue the main matter, but to answer your question, (and no I'm not married or engaged yet, I'm still in school) if my man cheats on me: na divorcing tinzzzzz. Straight. Even the bible said its allowed.
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Toks2008(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
itsMrIke:
OP, the ony reason you can create such a nonsensical thread is because divorce in Nigeria is not as common or reasonably effective as it is in other countries.

Just read the balderdash you wrote... So a woman should sit at home quietly and accord a cheating husband all his privileges Why are painting us men to be such insipid 1diots

If it were developed countries were divorce is an expensive endeavour for the man, you won't spew such thrash. Cos after divorce (especially when infidelity is involved) the man loses half of everything he has, he leaves his house for the woman and her kids, he then pays her alimony and child support. Trust me the wife won't mind his side chick moving in with him, since she will be taken care of...

Abeg OP stop preaching this nonsense and grow up

I remember responding to your post with this but you are yet to respond.
"I will excuse your unwarranted sarcasm and needless vulgarity. But before i respond intelligently i will ask you two simple questions.
How old are you or whats your age bracket? Are you married and if yes for how long?"

Now let me answer you with these simple question.

Despite the high cost and implication of divorce in the western world are you aware that the highest rate of divorce still happens in this part of the world? So what does that tell you?

Have you realized that the new pattern in this same western world now is that most people no longer get married but stay engaged and even celebrate engagement anniversary,have children while engaged? I guess its to make breaking up easier and free from hassles of property sharing.

Look her bro, you just don't come to a social media to spew whatever comes to your head.In as much as i expect stiff opposition in opinion,i expect you to be more decnt and seasoned in your approach and i am almost certain that you are still a young man who does not know the deep reality of marriage and fidelity.
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Toks2008(m): 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:
@Toks2008
I no get energy to argue the main matter, but to answer your question, (and no I'm not married or engaged yet, I'm still in school) if my man cheats on me: na divorcing tinzzzzz. Straight. Even the bible said its allowed.

Now let me blow the mind of you and everyone reading this.

I belive we all can see how quick people bring in the bible to buttress funny point.THERE WAS NO WHERE THE BIBLE ASKED A WOMAN TO DIVORCE HER HUSBAND BASED ON SEXUAL INFIDELITY.

Many people say Bible is usually bi gender in the use of he and when he is used it also applies to she but in this very passage where Jesus himself gave instructions, he was gender specific so let read it together.

Mathew 5:31-32
"It was said, 'WHOEVER SENDS HIS WIFE AWAY, LET HIM GIVE HER A CERTIFICATE OF DIVORCE'; 32but I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for the reason of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Please quote one place in the bible that instructs women to divorce their husbands based on sexual unfaithfulness and we will take it from there.

Obviously you never read the write up very well else you wont even mention divorce except you want to remain celibate for life because no guaranty that the next m,an wont also cheat on you that is if you dont end up committing same adultery with a married man who are readily available for female divorcees.
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by itsMrIke(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
Toks2008:

I remember responding to your post with this but you are yet to respond.
"I will excuse your unwarranted sarcasm and needless vulgarity. But before i respond intelligently i will ask you two simple questions.
How old are you or whats your age bracket? Are you married and if yes for how long?"

Now let me answer you with these simple question.

Despite the high cost and implication of divorce in the western world are you aware that the highest rate of divorce still happens in this part of the world? So what does that tell you?

Have you realized that the new pattern in this same western world now is that most people no longer get married but stay engaged and even celebrate engagement anniversary,have children while engaged? I guess its to make breaking up easier and free from hassles of property sharing.

Look her bro, you just don't come to a social media to spew whatever comes to your head.In as much as i expect stiff opposition in opinion,i expect you to be more decnt and seasoned in your approach and i am almost certain that you are still a young man who does not know the deep reality of marriage and fidelity.

@ the embolden, it tells you that people will continue to quit a shitty marriage with a cheating partner, than follow your ludicrous advise.

Asking how old, if I am married and what not...really Now that is a complex problem, have that checked out dude.

Call me vulgar, that is your own kettle of fish, but it still doesn't stop your write up, or this lame defense from being a load of baloney!!!

Now I understand why Fashola wanted Nigerians to have their heads examined...Arrant Nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Toks2008(m): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
itsMrIke:

@ the embolden, it tells you that people will continue to quit a shitty marriage with a cheating partner, than follow your ludicrous advise.

Asking how old, if I am married and what not...really Now that is a complex problem, have that checked out dude.

Call me vulgar, that is your own kettle of fish, but it still doesn't stop your write up, or this lame defense from being a load of baloney!!!

Now I understand why Fashola wanted Nigerians to have their heads examined...Arrant Nonsense!!!

Its amazing that you have not made one cogent point but all you have been doing is making a mockery of yourself on a public social interactive medium.

Can you please go to bed if you lack the mental dexterity to communicate please. And yes i asked your age so that i can ascertain your possible mindset but just do me a favor,stop insulting me and communicate effectively or just don't write anything at all.

Asking me to grow up,,what insolence.You just come to social media to write like one who has no primary education.
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Toks2008:

Now let me blow the mind of you and everyone reading this.

I belive we all can see how quick people bring in the bible to buttress funny point.THERE WAS NO WHERE THE BIBLE ASKED A WOMAN TO DIVORCE HER HUSBAND BASED ON SEXUAL INFIDELITY.

Many people say Bible is usually bi gender in the use of he and when he is used it also applies to she but in this very passage where Jesus himself gave instructions, he was gender specific so let read it together.

Mathew 5:31-32
"It was said, 'WHOEVER SENDS HIS WIFE AWAY, LET HIM GIVE HER A CERTIFICATE OF DIVORCE'; 32but I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for the reason of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Please quote one place in the bible that instructs women to divorce their husbands based on sexual unfaithfulness and we will take it from there.

Obviously you never read the write up very well else you wont even mention divorce except you want to remain celibate for life because no guaranty that the next m,an wont also cheat on you that is if you dont end up committing same adultery with a married man who are readily available for female divorcees.
I read your write up oga. I don't think you're a religion expert so I can't take your word for anything. This conversation is starting to disgust me, to be frank. All I can say is I recommend that people divorce their cheating partners, male or female. And if that ever happens to me (God forbid) I will definitely divorce. Next time please think of writing something on how men can avoid cheating instead of how woman should just deal with it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Toks2008(m): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I read your write up oga. I don't think you're a religion expert so I can't take your word for anything. This conversation is starting to disgust me, to be frank. All I can say is I recommend that people divorce their cheating partners, male or female. And if that ever happens to me (God forbid) I will definitely divorce. Next time please think of writing something on how men can avoid cheating instead of how woman should just deal with it. Thanks.

You know what dear, i have a younger sister who has your no tolerance to man's infidelity but today she knows better. Just go to bed and sleep tight oh,good night.

Now i can see why Muslim ladies have peace in their marriage.
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Am sorry to say this op but what utter nonsense undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Toks2008(m): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Maybe i should say before anyone condemns this write up,let the person be married for at least 5years.

And if you are unmarried and have never dated a man for over 3years please ddont bother condemning this write up.

And if you dont belong to the categories abovwe please go present this topic to a married lady of over 5years then come back to comment.

This is not a thread for teenages or ladies who have little experience in courting a man.
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Gurgle(f): 12:17am On Aug 03, 2015
Toks2008:

Can you just do one thing...

Look for 3 womae who have spent at least 20years with their hubbies and present this assertion to them and believe me,you will come to realize how true this is.

You look for them and get them too support your post
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 03, 2015
Toks2008:

You know what dear, i have a younger sister who has your no tolerance to man's infidelity but today she knows better. Just go to bed and sleep tight oh,good night.

Chineke! Peace kwa? Issorait. Islam gives women peace in their marriages?! I no fit shout abeg.

Interesting talking to you sir, to get a nigerian males position on this. Tbh, I'm very scared of marrying a Nigerian these days..... I don't know if it's worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by jaybee3(m): 5:40am On Aug 03, 2015
Toks2008:

I honestly do not catch your drift expecially the last paragraph.

You've politely asked the ladies to accept their cheating husbands as it's a societal norm and instead focus on their kids.
I'm now asking you to consider these same women in their 40s or 50s when the children would have left home.
Don't you think they will be depressed as a direct result of their loneliness and years of romantic neglect from their husbands?

1 Like

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by jaybee3(m): 5:43am On Aug 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Chineke! Peace kwa? Issorait. Islam gives women peace in their marriages?! I no fit shout abeg.

Interesting talking to you sir, to get a nigerian males position on this. Tbh, I'm very scared of marrying a Nigerian these days..... I don't know if it's worth it.

Ignore the guy abeg...he is forever bring out conjectures from his Anus as well as talking like he is some sort of expert on things he has absolutely no clue about.

He isn't a muslim and foolishly assuming those wives that allow their husband to marry more wives do so out of love for their husband

5 Likes

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Jozzy4: 6:27am On Aug 03, 2015
Toks2008:

You be lawyer?

Because honestly you write like one but unfortunately i no comprehend at all abeg paraphrase am.

Bro you said adultery is wrong , and u think a woman can be happy and focus when she knows her man is sharing her with other ladies ? She cant .

Well, God is good ... Bible allow a married person to divorce when a partner commits adultery .

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 03, 2015
Toks2008:

What an ignorant comment.

I see OP is still refusing to accept reality? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Jozzy4: 6:34am On Aug 03, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

What an ignorant comment.

Very ignorant , muslim ladies of nwadays will do anything to stop their Alfa's (husband) from cheating on her . Funny enough they hate it when you quote chapters in the quran that allow a man to marry more than one wife .
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by PrettyClare7(f): 6:39am On Aug 03, 2015
God in heaven knows how i hate this kind of post.
The family tradition ought to be protected. A responsible man ought to be faithful else what does he hope to teach his sons? If your wife doesnt find out,your grown up kids will and they would be so disappointed. Lets call a spade a spade. Gosh i hate your post
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by PrettyClare7(f): 6:41am On Aug 03, 2015
When men see support for this kinda useless post they get the courage they need to hurt the woman they have sworn to love. Some will bring back STDs for the poor innocent woman. Rubbish. And i pray op that every single woman you meet will cheat on you while you apply this your remedy by concentrating on your job and your kids

1 Like

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Jozzy4: 6:46am On Aug 03, 2015
@ OP , we men should ask ourselves : how would I feel if its my wife in marriage that cheats on me ? YES ! WE CANT TOLERATE IT

So , why do so to her and hurt her fragile heart ?

A singer said " if u see a woman, make you treat am better , if you treat her better , IT WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU" Her prayers will go a long way to help you in life . Thats the power of women .

Most importantly God , but Another reason why adultery is not an option is this : ask yourself : HOW will my kids feel if they know am sharing their mum with other women ? .. Thats a strong turning point .

1 Like

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 03, 2015
Jozzy4:

Very ignorant , muslim ladies of nwadays will do anything to stop their Alfa's (husband) from cheating on her . Funny enough they hate it when you quote chapters in the quran that allow a man to marry more than one wife .

He truly thinks Muslim women are magically more acquiescent of infidelity due to the fact that a very small % of them live in polygamous homes, even if the likelihood of finding those homes to be "peaceful" is almost like finding a unicorn? Especially in Africa where its rather ironically the poor who tend to be polygamous, thereby compounding on their problems and creating a ripple effect of issues for their so-called families?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Jozzy4: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

He truly thinks Muslim women are magically more acquiescent of infidelity due to the fact that a very small % of them live in polygamous homes, even if the likelihood of finding those homes to be "peaceful" is almost like finding a unicorn? Especially in Africa where its rather ironically the poor who tend to be polygamous, thereby compounding on their problems and creating a ripple effect of issues for their so-called families?

Good points ; Sister, mayb he has forgotten that one cant serve two masters . Its either u love one and hate the other and thats exactly what happen in polygamous homes thereby causing hatred , jealousy and bad mind .
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by ProudEdoMan(m): 7:31am On Aug 03, 2015
Op I have been married for 10 years.  While you have raised a lot of valid points I strongly believe no one should go into a marriage with such mentality. Those who still want to play the field and believe that they cannot be faithful because they have a 'penis' should not get married because there will be no point to it.

Nobody should tolerate cheating. If you as a man would not be happy or tolerate your woman cheating on you then why should you expect a woman to do the same. That is being a hypocrite.

I have been married for 10 years and been with my wife for 12 years and I have never cheated on her and I will never cheat on her(even though my wife is still sexy even after 2 kids) having a few min of pleasure is not worth losing my marriage imo. The problem today is that a lot of immature people are getting married not knowing that it takes two people to make marriage work. Women cheat these days perhaps even more than men so it's not just a one sided thing.

It also depends on the type of woman in question, usually the women who are highly dependent on the man for their basic needs will most likely stay in such a marriage since they have no where else to go.

However there are women like my wife(She is educated and financially independent) who don't need a man to survive will be less inclined to accept such behavior and if she had to divorce me because of infidelity than I would not blame her.

We need to move away from women should do this and men should do that mentality. Personally I won't do anything that I would not like my wife to do to me.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Happened To The Manhood Of A Man While Posing With A Lady(photos) / Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) / Earn $5,000 Per Month Just To Marry An Icelandic Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.