Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage (9732 Views)

Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Toks2008(m): 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
kunleoosha:
great men &free minds will alway tolerate other peoples' opinions and then choose to agree or not without attacking in any forms
when u cant even tolerate a single opinion like this without a modest and diplomatic-gentleman response then tell d world how you are going to have a successful relationship with anybody(wife,sister etc) when their views is different frm yours.
ona kan o wo oja..
life is flexible..its either u take am or leave am or create one...

GBAM!

There was a man who was traveling and he had a tyre problem so he came down to fix it just to realize that 3 of the 4 bolts holding one of the back Tyres were no where to be found and the last one has worn out.

He then decided to go look fur where to get another set of 4 bolts and while he was flagging down cars to no avail, a mad man walked by and made jest of him saying "see mumu,he wan go buy bolt wen he for remove one from all the remaining 3 tyres"

The man taught about this and wondered how such remarkable idea can come from a mad man.

No matter how other people's opinion may sound appalling even if its coming from a supposed dumb brain,if you look deeply and rationally,you wil come to realize that there is an aorta of sense in it.
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by omoharry(f): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:

I honestly believe that as difficult as it may seem,if ladies can take their focus off who her hubby dates,the happier she will be.
Maybe men should nt be so bitter after all when they find thier wives cheating on them as a way of revenge...this topic total rubbish
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by omoharry(f): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:

Gehn gehn! oya make you counter am from the Bible nah.

Women are very funny but GOD in his infinite wisdom knew the intricacies behind marriage and thats why he does not allow marriage in heaven lol!

There is no place in the Bible where it was instructed for a lady to divorce her husband based on sexual infidelity or polygamous tendency because even the great men in the bible were polygamous talking about Abraham,David and even solomon.

Some times when i write deep articles on marriage and relationship, the teenagers and young ladies who are yet to understand life will usually come for my head but the matured ones and our mother wil nod and say THIS IS THE TRUTH.

So whether you ladies who are abusing me now take it or you will remember this article latter because trust my word,95% of men will cheat on their wives before 5years of marriage and if your hubby remains faithful to you then you are among the hundreds of thousands of fortunate lady who make up the 5% of global population.

Crazy enough even myself writing this have never cheated on any lady i have ever been with but i have tried to look among all the friends i ever had and i hardly found any who have not at one point in their marriage had a one night stand.

But i repeat that before anyone makes comment after this very post im making,please and please read my write up very well,assimilate before you comment.
Mr man..you seem to be very proud of the fact that men including u sees nothing wrong in cheating on your spouse...hmmmm!! maybe you should pin a cheaters( " stating i am a cheat..do you mind?) batch on your shirt and tell the whole world what you stand for...people like you that reasons this way always end up jumping from one woman to the other ...looking for what ?? love, peace of mind? i doubt it...if you can inflict pain on your spouse and cause her so much misery why would u expect her to give you joy...when you inflict pain on a woman she will make you stay in a house hunted by her sadness, instead of a home but when if you give her love and joy then she will give you a home...there you will have peace of mind....men that reason like you are selfish and self centered; they are not happy people at all.Maybe you should advocate for two can play the game type of lifestyle, Dont worry..marry a woman and cheat on her then she in return will cheat back then you will know if you can tolerate what you have just ask us women to telerate....village mentality..of our fathers that is what you have..i pity the women that will end up with you. Rubbish topic.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Vikky014(f): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Eeek(!), I don't even know where to begin...

The fact of the matter is, if it's an absolute must for two people to stay married, whether that be because of their financial interdependence or one's decency on the other, they'll do what they need to do to stay sane and stay married. If one cheats, and the other sees it, the latter may be emotionally wrought but eventually those emotions will turn stale, and you'll be left with two jaded folks looking beyond the "main dish" in their union to the point the "main dish" is no longer "main". If your happiness isn't hinged on the facade of being "married" in such a way and/or you don't believe in polyamory, you'll have no problem leaving the person to their devices. Being "replaced" by a "side" is beyond the point if you left the spouse to begin with. And as for the guarantee argument, there is no guarantee on anything in life.

Is this Mr Patrick's daughter
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Vikky014(f): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
snakebeat:

Madam take it easy, high blood pressure is a serious one...
I'm pretty sure phyno won't cheat on u, though his hair style speaks otherwise, he look like a faithful guy.. How is he? Lol...
hahahahahahahaha.
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Vikky014(f): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
i cant evn imagine getting married to a cheat bc if i do it might cme to pass. so let me jst read and pass kiss bc am very sure nothing will make my future hubby to cheat on me by Gods grace. rather he will always b watchful so dat anoda man wunt snatch me frm his house tongue
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Toks2008(m): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ladies will never like this thread but this is the honest truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control / Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies / I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.