Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? (63206 Views)

Caption This Pics .. Best Caption Wins N500 Recharge Card From Op / Whats D Best Caption For This Picture / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Vivalavida99(f): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by buskie13(m): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mr Solomon
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Ndkings1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nnaa do ur tin jooo
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by wristbangle: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Guy having the fun of his life with 3 ashewo

Cc: lalasticlala. tongue tongue
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by joelenesleek(f): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
INTROVERT, I BOOKED A SPACE ALREADY FOR you.
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by sdindan: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
King Solomon
Or
Prophet M.
Don't quote me
If u do
I com to ur drm and flog u
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Truckpusher(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
So fake .

When you end up with four ladies in bed , you don't take pictures because you'd be Fuccking thinking on how to make all of them happy of course while footing the gaddanm bills.

Having four ladies in bed demands a lot bro , not some hos with dirty tats . cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
˙˙˙˙˙˙lɐɯɹou oʇ ʞɔɐq əuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ʍou 'noʎ uɹəɔuoɔ ʇou səop ʇɐɥʍ pɐəɹ oʇ uʍop əpısdn əuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ əʌɐɥ noʎ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by unite4real: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
A fool and his money
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by EverBlazingy2k(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Abuse of previllage. I don't blame him but his source of money.
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
ab1x:
money talks bullshi.t walks
V.E.C baiby
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by georgio(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
That was what happened to chima, chima wanted to sleep with all the girls from different tribes, he slept with fatima, he got tired and went to meet chioma, he tire, now went to meet sikiratu, she no gree for am, na God save am that day, the worst was when he met three calabar girls, O God, it was not funny that day, we started to hear noise from outside his room, he was shouting "please help, they are raping me ", for where, nobody help am atall, he won form superman.

But this guy is a learner sha, when it comes to bedmatics, then baba Obasanjo is the man for the job, imagine the second solomon himself, even 2face na learner

Just so u must post sumtin u go post rubbish>>>>>>
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Whobedatte(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
whizqueen:
They're all having a hangover not any form of excitement.

That's why their clothes is still on. IMO
Weytin ya eye wan see before?
You dis gal wey go take seldfie for brt lane cool
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by EverBlazingy2k(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Abuse of previllage. I don't blame him. He was a very poor man.
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by neonly: 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
GOAT
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by majorgaga(m): 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Die Hard6

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Atlantian: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Awesome, 4-some is great and inexpensive.
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by mikigen(m): 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Niklausa:

^^^The moment when someone finds out he will be on front page and decides to write something funny, just to get likes.
lolzz you get mouth bro! Your on point.
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Bonapart:
Immorality
Hell awaits everyone who refuse to repent
Cos u r d gate man or chief Judge

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by AreaFada2: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Easy money miss road.

This is how lots of money sent from abroad were squandered.
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by xtervaganza(m): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
lalasticlala:
Hia!! grin

What's the best title for this photo?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/624259485943599104
the guy in this picture is like my boy in the area and we used to attend the same church.

What you see in that picture was a shot from his music video.

His stage name is Portah and the song is money crazy

His real name is michael

You can google Portah money crazy video

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
kingcity:
˙˙˙˙˙˙lɐɯɹou oʇ ʞɔɐq əuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ʍou 'noʎ uɹəɔuoɔ ʇou səop ʇɐɥʍ pɐəɹ oʇ uʍop əpısdn əuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ əʌɐɥ noʎ
I no turn but I can still read it

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by whizqueen(f): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Whobedatte:
Weytin ya eye wan see before?
You dis gal wey go take seldfie for brt lane cool
Lol. No be naija be that o wink cheesy
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by adedayourt(m): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
is dat nt a guy in der middle cool cool
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Temmytea70(m): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
"When puppies are born"....they look like new born puppies
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by scholes0(m): 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tolexander:
this is typical onidokido!

Abi more like ....
Onisekuse
Alasakasa
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Damn! Mad fun if you ask me. My kind of paroles. Hahahahahahahahah.
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by jaxxy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
lalasticlala:
Hia!! grin

What's the best title for this photo?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/624259485943599104

Wot makes u think dey r Nigerians
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Whobedatte(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
whizqueen:

Lol. No be naija be that o wink cheesy
I know jare. Just pulling your legs. How u faring? And which country is that?
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by HDee(m): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lol
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Fsamuels: 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Na body go tel d idiot .........when supply is more Dan dmand
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Mcowubaba: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Niklausa:

^^^The moment when someone finds out he will be on front page and decides to write something funny, just to get likes.
lol
most of us have done that atleast oncecheesy
writing something enticing, intellectual nd catchy....
Though, Some not necessarily 4 likes, but for the audience/publicity/exposure it will get!!!....i do it for the latter....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer / Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.