Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? (63208 Views)

Caption This Pics .. Best Caption Wins N500 Recharge Card From Op / Whats D Best Caption For This Picture / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2015
Unbelievable. Arranged photo
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by donwise1(m): 7:28am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by queebeediva(f): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2015
grin this is a case of mumunity at the pick imagin after hustling like zombi come lavish the money like dondi infact I call this shambu lifestly and does ladies will be like yo let my enemy die we must enjoy like ewu.
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by yipata: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2015
Tpave:
Lesbians club

U,re right... a gay and his three lesbian friends..
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by lusciouslex: 7:49am On Jul 24, 2015
Tags: Quadrusome, Black reign, Silver back, Interracial, group, Mike in Brazil, CFNM.
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2015
nairalandprince:

youthful exuberance

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State?
Do you relish the desire to own your own
business with little start up capital and promising
returns in investment?
Do you hope to look into the mirror each
morning and know you are talking to the boss?
Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be?
Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the
box?
Then call or add me up on whatsapp
You will be glad you did

How serious are you? Hope not one of those men looking for gullible minds to take advantage of? Well, if you're serious, then may be we can rub minds as i've an innovative idea i'm currently trying to bring to invention. I just need people i can work with to bring it to reality.
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Rexohi: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2015
Doomsday
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by goldbergg: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2015
Madness grin
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Tolu1034(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2015
#Illusion#

Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by simonsayz: 8:13am On Jul 24, 2015
They are all useless to themselves, their family and to Nigeria...
NB>>
Including d person that snapped them
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by 2scorehigh(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2015
Three And A Half Man!

But...

Come to think of it, and critically looking at the picture closely, there's no suggestion of any sexual act going on because all of them are fully clothed. For all we care, these guys could have been drugged by either someone else or they did it to themselves.
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Hawlahscho(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2015
Niklausa:

^^^The moment when someone finds out he will be on front page and decides to write something funny, just to get likes.

Exactly man. Without knowing that "Ise ko lowo" (work is not money)
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Bants(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2015
3 Oloshos and 1 yahoo boy
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Indializzie(f): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2015
LOVE IN SHARING
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Beamborla(f): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Me no understand o. cheesy
Neither do I, Truckie, neither do I.
But I'm sure the gods understand. Good morning smiley
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Truckpusher(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2015
Beamborla:

Neither do I, Truckie, neither do I.

But I'm sure the gods understand.
Good morning smiley
Lmao ......morning my dear. grin
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by FRANKOXY(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2015
YAHOO BOY VS WHORES
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Mariojane(f): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2015
megawax8:

Seconded!
thirded
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by megawax8: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2015
Mariojane:
thirded
grin
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by chrisbaby24(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2015
Dats how its suppose to be every month end...wen u receive alert.... grin
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by ejlee(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
enjoy urself my guy, if am chance i will do more than that cheesy
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by aolsegun: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
pix is clueless,they arent naked which probably means nothing happened
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Beamborla(f): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao ......morning my dear. grin
Good afternoon, daddy Truckie toh badt gan grin
BTW Why did you reply me
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by donkross1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lol that's Portah's money crazy Video...
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Truckpusher(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beamborla:

Good afternoon, daddy Truckie toh badt gan grin

BTW
Why did you reply me
Your case is totally irredeemable says the gods . angry
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
tapping current grin
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by jennyswt(f): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
lusciouslex:
Tags: Quadrusome, Black reign, Silver back, Interracial, group, Mike in Brazil, CFNM.

haha. Funny guy
Which one is mike in Brazil again?
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Beamborla(f): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your case is totally irredeemable says the gods . angry
shocked shocked shocked
These your gods can lie ehn...

How's your health now?
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by lusciouslex: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
jennyswt:

haha. Funny guy
Which one is mike in Brazil again?
Oh! Yeah(moans). Do it to me again( I mean 'quote me' and not what you think). You look fabulous, d-a-m-n!
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by jennyswt(f): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
lusciouslex:
Oh! Yeah(moans). Do it to me again( I mean 'quote me' and not what you think). You look fabulous, d-a-m-n!
lol naughty. Tnx anyway
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
MrsChima:

1. Truckpusher
2. Ronald4lif
3. Jarizod
4. Jacksparrow

They are beautiful drag queens overloaded with excessive Homosexual relations for sale.
seems u need dha pipe.. Come to daddy undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer / Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.