Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP (28586 Views)

Profiles Of Sandie Okoro & Arunma Oteh, Nigerians In World Bank Management Team / Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan / Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by killercute16(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
sammyj:
After getting recommendations from madam Ngozi as joint Nigeria economy destroyer. Why will world bank not appoint her for carrying out their selfish bid.!!!! grin
INFANT FISH BRAIN grin

1 Like

Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Neplusultra(f): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Some pple no go like this o!

1 Like

Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by jlinkd78(m): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
kamair237:
world bank Sec DG or not he will still be probed and if found guilty.....
He will be jailed...
ur hate made u not to even know d person is a 'she' not a 'he' same way ur PMB left inclusive govt n started answering voting pattern

2 Likes

Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by ApexTitan(m): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
kamair237:
He will be jailed...

Enough of this drive by display of imbecility please
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
9ja on top

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by sammyj: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin
killercute16:
INFANT FISH BRAIN grin
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by sammyj: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
........................................................................... wink shocked cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
francizy:
So even Akinwumi Adesina (that said NOI helped him become AfDB president) is also a Nigerian economy destroyer bah? Even as the oil price was on a free fall worldwide, Nigerian economy was still holding on as companies (aside oil companies and oil services businesses) were still able to make profits.

But on the other hand, your lord Buhari's gradually dragging Nigerian economy into mud (just within 50 days and many companies are already experiencing massive profit drop and losses) and you mofos have yah filthy hands to type nonsense..

Ode buruku, Omo ale jati jati!

Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by nickxtra(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
dearpreye:

You didn't add how she hunted and taunted Hon Hembe when he tried to be smart! She took them to the cleaners and they never dared to cross her path.

A woman that knows her onions!
Yea, that was what I tried to refer to, but I forgot the name of the Honourable. Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
kamair237:
He will be jailed...

grin, to illiterates like you, the only solution you can offer to numerous Nigeria's problem Is JAIL JAIL JAIL.

I can assure you that buhari lacks the spine to send anyone to jail because if 209 billion was stolen in Nigeria, 200 billion was stolen by northerners who are his brothers and friends, 8 billion was stolen by his south western ally and the remaining 1 billion was spread across the remaining zones.

Na only his brothers go full jail finish, so he doesn't have the spine.

He will end up as a "I WILL" president that never did anything if care is not taken.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by faithdee(f): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
LIVE: Malaysia XI 1-1 Liverpool – Follow the pre-season match here
JOIN US LIVE http://www.gethopemagazine.com/Sports/Match/140/Malaysia-vs-Liverpool
(Our live coverage updates automatically)

72.33Substitution, Liverpool. Sheyi Ojo replaces Divock Origi. Substitution, Liverpool. Jordan Rossiter replaces Lucas Leiva.

71.10Attempt saved. James Milner (Liverpool) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Adam Lallana.

70.00Substitution, Malaysia XI. Christie Jayaseelan replaces Patrick Wleh because of an injury.

69.00Attempt blocked. Charles Chad (Malaysia XI) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Zah Rahan Krangar

67.19Home side down to 10-men temporarily, with Wleh down on the sidelines with his replacement due imminently. Nevertheless, they maintain a sustained spell of pressure as Tie looks to cross from the right, but his attempt is blocked before the Reds get the ball away.

65.20James Milner (Liverpool) wins a free kick on the left wing.

63.44Delay in match Patrick Wleh (Malaysia XI) because of an injury.

61.38Milner's cross finds Lovren's head, but he's penalised for climbing over the back of his marker.

61.12Lallana finds space and shoots, but his deflection off of Bikana's leg puts it onto the top of the crossbar and out for a corner. The original shot may just have been sneaking into the bottom corner too.

60.44 Ibe is back up on his feet, with a free-kick around 35-yards from goal for Henderson. At least, it looks like it will be the captain, until he runs down the flank and allows Milner to clip a ball over the wall and towards him. He gets to the byline and clips a cross into the box, where Lovren heads over the bar from close-range. Another wasted opportunity.

Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Haurmeday25(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
dokyOloye:
Oshiomole is sounding so frustrated like a man who cannot achieve an errection any longer.
I suspect that is d problem.
lol cheesy
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by obasiinnc(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ndi igbo...eh eh eh ndi kwanu...TRIBA bygots shud f***ck their toes
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by obasiinnc(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ma ngozi ma arunma bucha ndi abia--ekele dirigi ngozi maka ihe mere nwanne gi--udo
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Is that not the woman that was using 300k for lunch in 2012
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
kamair237:
He will be jailed...

Look at this illiterate using 'he' instead of 'she',jail ko,prison ni,

Don't you know that we are above the law tribe?
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by sparkleboy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
skullbaba:
How did that better Nigeria

Obviously nothing exist in that skull of yours.
Irony of life. Smh4u

1 Like

Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by VISTIN(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
kamair237:
He will be jailed...

Your own is jail jail jail, as if a spell is on you.
Open your heart and appreciate good thing. Your corrupt APC house members wanted her out, but she was stronger than them. She refused them N40m bribe and they went after her. Better days ahead for Nigeria.
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by kenex4ever(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
NOI busy helping people while Oshimole busy running her down.

Oshimole is a coward
yes, just dsame way she helped the former agric minister to his new position.
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by aviazuva: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Congrats madam.
You are now well above Senators' rubbish and bribery
AVIANAZUKWA
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by CaptPlanet(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
dokyOloye:
Oshiomole is sounding so frustrated like a man who cannot achieve an errection any longer.
I suspect that is d problem.

Osho can NEVER attain NOI's standards
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by CaptPlanet(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
kamair237:
He will be jailed...

Typical Apc....lol

U don't even know who the article is about.

Chai...sorry o
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Xano(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Congratulations Ma. A leader. You deserve it. We appreciate your efficiency when you were at NSE.
Thanks a lot NOI. A lady with dignity.
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Dragonking: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Utchgirl:
Chai !

Haters full dis NL.

Instead of peeps here 2 congratulate dis lady 4 being appionted d world bank Vp and treasurer ,they r busy hating.

Lawd hv mercy !

This very lady is 4rm ur country Nigeria ooo. Why nt congratulate her 1st ? She is dia as a Nigerian and we shld be happy 4 her plz.

Congrats Ms Arumeh Oteh.
Wish u d best out of everytin u r doing dia.

We r pround of u dear sister !

Plz dnt 4get 2 be making us popular.

Haters can ctnu !

Honestly you are right, some nigerians have issues..Congratulations to Arumeh Oteh for making us proud. kiss kiss
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Dragonking: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
betty202020:
She is a BIAFRAN that is why nigerians are not happy. We BIAFRANS are happy with our daughter and pray GOD on her behalf. Its has been long igbos have been creating the bond that bind nigeria together. Obasanjo used OKONJO IWEALA to cancle all nigeria external debts, at last what did nigeria paid her with? shame. Because her name is not funke or aisha.
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by joeyswift(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Haters always hating.they are not happy that a Nigerian is being recognised internationally because she served under GEJ.come and probe her,because her oyibo employers didn't do a background check on her before appointing her.yeye people

1 Like

Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by pazienza(m): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
NOI playing a big sister role once again. Onye aghana Nwanne ya! Igbo bu Igbo, mma mmanu o!

Peace to Igbo lovers, Death to our haters! Osondi owendi! Mana anyi ada asini ndo!

3 Likes

Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by doublefreez(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
loooooooool na woman she be o oga.[i][/i] shocked grin
kamair237:
He will be jailed...
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by CyberWolf: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
Congrats Arumma and thanks Madam Ngo smiley ....Meanwhile, I wonder when Madam Oby will recommend someone grin
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Splashme:
Alison Madueke as OPEC President

Akinwunmi Adesina as ADB MD

Aruma Oteh as VP, World Bank

Weldon GEJ, Weldon OKonjo-Iweala

Nigerians don't value their own because of hate and tribal sentiments

It must be so painful for some people. This is first woman they harassed before they faced Stella Oduah. Hatred is the by-product of failure and low self esteem. It is the trade mark of a tribe in Nigeria. You buy land from their fathers, settled both sons and fathers in the name of landowners. Yet after building they will hate you for coming from a dark to take their land. Bunch of lazy haters.
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by skullbaba: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
sparkleboy:

Obviously nothing exist in that skull of yours.
Irony of life. Smh4u
it is a question which you just refuses to answer but only use foul language. IMF and WB are private lending banks and anybody can work there although the EU and US Govt influence their decisions but it did not belong to any govt. It like you are telling me to celebrate Nigerians lecturing in harvard, MIT, oxford etc. Or Are you expecting me to celebrate a nigerian who is a director of cocacola . I can only felicitate with her but never will I be truly happy because what he or she is doing is of no benefit to Nigeria. Ask your self this question is she going there on behalf of NIGERIA ?

1 Like

Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by fairheven: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Moheat:

O boy! See black stomach. Instead of you to congratulate a fellow Nigerian and save your self all these spent energy to type this thrash. Sometimes I wonder if you guys aren't challenged when someone attains great feat.

U have all the time to quote me,just to grab 1minute fame with your twisted brain? .ur eye dey pain u.if u can't show me the "trash" then your brain needs formating.
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by EasternLion: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
pazienza:
NOI playing a big sister role once again. Onye aghana Nwanne ya! Igbo bu Igbo, mma mmanu o!

Peace to Igbo lovers, Death to our haters! Osondi owendi! Mana anyi ada asini ndo!

Nwanne anyi adighi asi ndo n'uwa. smiley

Why we go say sorry? undecided

For haters, Thunder faya! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be / Eyo Charles: Journalist Attacked By Fani-Kayode Speaks On Ordeal / How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.