Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady (58280 Views)

Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Titidi(f): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
PLS U CAN GO GET A LAWYER!
Do you need one?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Titidi(f): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fourwinds:
im not. It is just dat i hate deceit and cheat. A lot of girls will agree to this too. So y not make d world a perfect place
Agree to do what?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Titidi:

Do you need one?
I OBSERVED U ARE PAINED BECAUSE OF WAT D GUY DID, and d guy have already told her to get a lawyer, and it seems d girl is not capable of getting one, den why cant u get one 4 her since u believe d guy is not right?

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Titidi(f): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
I OBSERVED U ARE PAINED BECAUSE OF WAT D GUY DID, and d guy have already told her to get a lawyer, and it seems d girl is not capable of getting one, den why cant u get one 4 her since u believe d guy is not right?
I'm not pained, why should I be
I can't use paracetamol for someone's headache
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin grin U are a real Gee, I hail u o
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Titidi:

dats gud, u urself knw d guy was right, hail him and stop forming a saint.

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Fourwinds: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Titidi:

Agree to do what?
read my statement again. Do u like to be deceived and cheated
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Titidi(f): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
dats gud, u urself knw d guy was right, hail him and stop forming a saint.
I wasn't forming, I don't form and would never form..... maka why
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Titidi:

I wasn't forming, I don't form and would never form..... maka why
NOW! let me get something straight to u, let assume d guy is ur brother and he is spending is salary on a girl dat havent even say maybe yes or no to him, we u ecourage ur brother to continue spending d money? wont u call him a mugu?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Titidi(f): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
NOW! let me get something straight to u, let assume d guy is ur brother and he is spending is salary on a girl dat havent even say maybe yes or no to him, we u ecourage ur brother to continue spending d money? wont u call him a mugu?
You know love is powerful, it's his money
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by iRepNaija1: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sparkles003:

I have learnt never to say NEVER.cos one might just find there self in that situation sooner than they expect.
trust me if you had strong feelings for the guy you would fight but then it is left for the guy to make a choice who he wants.

Can you imagine? undecided No, trust me, I know myself. I've been in relationships and no person who is not my spouse is that important.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Titidi:

Even if u r pained...jez get a lawyer

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by iRepNaija1: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
hotwax:

So u expect him to continue being a slave ...and she open up to her friend that she has nothing for op. Try read his story na...

Nigerians don't read and dats problem

I don't open my mouth without knowing what I'm talking about. Did I, in my response, ever say what the woman was doing to the guy was right? No, I didn't. Slave? You're being extra. They're all questionable people but you're heaping praise on the this dude like he's some hero.

Nigerians always like to jump to conclusions. Smh.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Titidi(f): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
proxillin:

Even if u r pained...jez get a lawyer
Ok sir
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Mcslize: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
nwadiuko1:
are you for real?

I'm for real. Any pro? Have u seen a player ask a gal for a date? Learn frm players n u wil understand my point. Flirt flirt flirt tease tease n tease thats how players get dem down witout even spending 1naira on d gal
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by nwadiuko1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mcslize:

I'm for real. Any pro? Have u seen a player ask a gal for a date? Learn frm players n u wil understand my point. Flirt flirt flirt tease tease n tease thats how players get dem down witout even spending 1naira on d gal
ok
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Feemmy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Neplusultra:
I bet you she wasnt making shakara for the guy, she just wants to use him and be passing time and spending his money, days the truth cheesy
You are right jaree.
let's conclude that the girl is wise but the OP is wiser.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Feemmy:

You are right jaree.
let's conclude that the girl is wise but the OP is wiser.

Game it turned out to be
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by trigar12(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
proxillin:
I met this lady on a social app. She friend-zoned me for some 3 months though I made her realize my intention.

She keeps disturbing me with lengthy chats. She can chat for 24 hours. And that alone was getting on my nerves, that I started snubbing her on chat. I only respond once in a while.

I think she noticed it, she changed her tactics and started flirting..talking dirty and sending me funny pictures of her.

I took it as an invitation, so I brought up the issue of dating again. She said we should meet and discuss it.

We set a date for the date. In the morning of the set date, on whatsap she told me she is coming with a friend of her. I thought she feared for her security and was trying to play safe...I agreed they should come together.

We went to Cumbaland (Indian restaurant)...chop all the choppables (Chop my money). We still continued the discussion, she ended up not giving me any tangible answer.

2 weeks later, she said the weekend will be boring for her, she will be home alone, she said she wants to come to my house. Chaii my head bounced. I was like chaii...this is the opportunity.... On the Saturday morning when I went out to pick her at the bus stop close to my house, I saw a lady beside her, I thought the lady was just a passerby...to found out she was the same friend she brought on the first day (her makeup confused me). They came, I ran my generator for 8 ours they spent with me glued to my DSTV watching telemondo/MTV. She wouldnt even talk to me.

I later invited her to my inner room where I made my move, she refused and started cursing. So I dont want it to turn to a rape scenario, I let her go.

Later on whatsap, I asked why she keeps bringing her friend, she said she cant go anywhere without her.

I said OK...This bad thought just came to my mind. I knew I had nothing to loose again. I have spent already (thats a loss on its own). Nothing can be worse.

So I intentionally invited her over to my house this time...as usual she brought her friend which was part of my plan.

When opportunity presented itself, I collected her friends number. I took a risk, I told her not to tell my girl. To my dismay she cooperated with me, I pinged her on whatsap, she responded and we started flowing just neutrally.

The next time we agreed to go to the beach. I was very surprised to see this girl dressed sexily, even over dressed more than my girl. My eyes stayed glued on her that my girl nearly caught me. May be she did, may be not.

In the night I buzzed her and I told her how sexy she was that day. I told her I felt like kissing and foundling her that day.

She said "you should have done it in front of your girl" jokingly.

I said "Do you know my girl doesnt stop us", she said "Hmmmm"

Shockingly she said "I know there is nothing between you guys"

I was shocked. So my girl told her friend she had nothing for me.

I told the lady, why is she doing this to me? She hasnt given me any answer and when I make any move, she bark like dog. What does she want, shes confusing me....

In short, na so her friend agreed to come to my house alone ooo. It was on a rainy Saturday. She barely enters my house when we started the "You know what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed" (close your eyes).

I was at my office one day when I saw pings...my girl started blasting...

Why are men like this?
You are a dog
You are not different from others..
Men will always be men ...blah blah blah..

So if u want to date someone, its my friend that you think its right for you to date. You cheated with my friend.

I said "Madam, Let me ask you a question".

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

I said "So whats your definition of cheating?"

She said "but u have been disturbing me for a while now"

I said "For a while? ooh and you are proud of that? And have you given me any tangible answer?"

She said "why are you impatient?"

I just told her to get a lawyer...she cursed and changed DP to funny images about guys...U know what they do na...

I found out that she read her friends whatsap chat and got to know we were fckng.

Guys....Am i really at fault?

Did I betray her?

U deserve an award ... You be correct guy mehn

2 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by NotGej: 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
sinestro24:
dude, you are a boss.

one black label for you my friend.

#RESPECT

IFEANYI AGBASIMELO I'm gonna track you down and I'm gonna k**l you.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 26, 2015
NotGej:

IFEANYI AGBASIMELO I'm gonna track you down and I'm gonna k**l you.

Sheesh, who is this
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by NotGej: 12:16am On Jul 26, 2015
sinestro24:

Sheesh, who is this

Hehehe... It's me, god. wink
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 26, 2015
NotGej:

Hehehe... It's me, god. wink

Who dash you.
Who are you
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 9:18am On Jul 26, 2015
trigar12:

U deserve an award ... You be correct guy mehn

I am not proud of myself...but I had to do that...
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hoobs(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2015
proxillin:

We are still together oooo...Although its complicated. She has her own problems too.
don't they all?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by trigar12(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2015
proxillin:

I am not proud of myself...but I had to do that...
You did the right thing, you should be proud of yourself

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2015
hoobs:
don't they all?

True
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2015
sbashir10:
Tuale baba, respect bro, you're now my new mentor and role model sef, tuale........ Baba alaye

Lol
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by EmmyDe25(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
proxillin:

We are still together oooo...Although its complicated. She has her own problems too.
Nice one bro. good game you played. Had a date with a bae last week who came along with her friend. I wonder why a girl will go on a date with a lady finer than her. The lady was even the one doing all the questioning and chatting. I was pressed to get her her contact. But i decided to restrain myself. Just said i was going to ask her for the friend's pin today. I still havent forgiven myself for not making that bold move.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by EmmyDe25(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
You are the man of the year
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoqHLmdiQSsXRwawOBOKBeTBOK9zrhjfE6BGQhHHVivU-554TJmA[/img]

About the @embolded..gringrincheesy

Na their way
[/size]

I owe that guy a bottle of orijin whenever we meet.

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
EmmyDe25:

Nice one bro. good game you played. Had a date with a bae last week who came along with her friend. I wonder why a girl will go on a date with a lady finer than her. The lady was even the one doing all the questioning and chatting. I was pressed to get her her contact. But i decided to restrain myself. Just said i was going to ask her for the friend's pin today. I still havent forgiven myself for not making that bold move.

Jaye jare...girls never learn
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
EmmyDe25:

I owe that guy a bottle of orijin whenever we meet.

Gud..orijin is my best soft drink

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.