Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady (58204 Views)

Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
keppyy:
Comments from this thread is exactly why I don't receive a kobo from the male species (except my Dad and Bro)..

See what chop chop caused this girl, all the insults from proxillin is because of chop chop...

I've realised there's nothing like an innocent date with nigerian men, if I go out we split the bill, I pay my own transport fare sefFfff, if you call me I will call back...

Girls stop being cheap, get some fuuucccking dignity, work hard and spoil yourself...

Kaiiiiii...the sharwama part is "disgusting"...

The girl is poor, Her friend is a LovePeddler and you proxillin you are cheap...

You miss just earned my respect.

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
dumo1:

You miss just earned my respect.

say wetin
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by CecyAdrian(f): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
proxillin:

From a lady. Sounds odd
Lol.
Y?
Just because I am a lady doesn't make me admire or advocate 4 all d feminine characteristics.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
proxillin:

say wetin

She's a woman of integrity. But you sha I comot cap 4 u. U na sure badt guy. I dey feel ur ronaldinho snake bite wey u give dat foolish girl. Why was she crying foul & offside. Nonsense. Even her friend get brain pass her.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Lol.
Y?

Reading female comments will show you they were not happy with I did. But you are an exception.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by CecyAdrian(f): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
proxillin:

Reading female comments will show you they were not happy with I did. But you are an exception.

The people dat are not happy with you have dia reason. I myself also do av my reason 4 liking what u did.
We are not all d same
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
CecyAdrian:

The people dat are not happy with you have dia reason. I myself also do av my reason 4 liking what u did.
We are not all d same

Hmmm salute wink
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by CecyAdrian(f): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
proxillin:

Hmmm salute wink

cheesy I duff my cap 4 u
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Mcslize: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
snakie86 if u'r stil in dis nairaland come n verify dis story. Did u sell ur story to dis guy? Cuz I can stil remember very well all ur stories dat I've read.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mcslize:
snakie86 if u'r stil in dis nairaland come n verify dis story. Did u sell ur story to dis guy? Cuz I can stil remember very well all ur stories dat I've read.

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by killjoy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pdizzle:
Congrats proxillin, you've joined 'Tai2' and 'killjoy' in nairaland romance hall of fame. #realnigga

Wetin happn?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Mcslize: 1:19am On Jul 30, 2015
proxillin:

You and I know that u ain't d author of dis story. Why copy n paste someone else work as urs?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 5:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Mcslize:

You and I know that u ain't d author of dis story. Why copy n paste someone else work as urs?

You must be sick.

Paste us a link of the original story and lets see how similar they really are.

And who says what happened to A can't happen to B?

Pending the Tim you can prove yourself, just shut up
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2015
proxillin:

Thats life for you.

And this new style of yours will attract them right?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
zoelife:

And this new style of yours will attract them right?

What style?

Are women attracted to a man due to his style?

Last time we checked, women are confused. They dont know what they want.

You play descent with them, they say you are not romantic
You approach them romantically, they say you are a player.

You try to be generous, they say, you are a maga.

I tried to be serious, she started playing games. Then I realize I had to go the other way.

I chased her for 6 months. When I found out she was using me, I had to start asking for sex.

You have a brother at home. Do you pray for your brother to meet a lady like that ?

2 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Blonchilli(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
proxillin:

What style?

I tried to be serious, she started playing games. Then I realize I had to go the other way.

I chased her for 6 months. When I found out she was using me, I had to start asking for sex.

You have a brother at home. Do you pray for your brother to meet a lady like that ?

Bro... No need to explain. The difference between how a child think and a woman thinks is very little

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
dumo1:

She's a woman of integrity. But you sha I comot cap 4 u. U na sure badt guy. I dey feel ur ronaldinho snake bite wey u give dat foolish girl. Why was she crying foul & offside. Nonsense. Even her friend get brain pass her.

Woman of integrity really? She is officially a scammer
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Eddodoh:

U do not support greedy people. The girl messed up big tym.

Most girls take guys lyk fools or ATM. U claim hard to get for almost 6 months, or probably agree to date d guy n whenever u visit d guy u go wit ur friend. U wear iron pant to d guy's abode. Is it not wickedness? The funny thing is dat most of d girls have someone who care less about dem but dey give him everytin while dey deny d serious dude & still want 2 collect from him.

its funny that a lady proving descent to u is someone else fck meat.

Infact some of them are runs girl.

That reminds me of a girl forming hard to get just because we met at a big club. To later found out she is fcking agbero.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
hotwax:

Woman of integrity really? She is officially a scammer
Have u ever had an experience with her before?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Mcslize: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
proxillin:

You must be sick.
Paste us a link of the original story and lets see how similar they really are.
And who says what happened to A can't happen to B?
Pending the Tim you can prove yourself, just shut up
Puppy
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by pressy09: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hey!stop falling in love,get gist on how to grow in love @http://www.familyparliament.com
Blanc8:
It's very possible you may get to fall in love with the friend
and get serious
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
dumo1:

Have u ever had an experience with her before?

He is right. She is a scammer
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
proxillin:

Ok man Thanks for the warming & the heads up. sad
proxillin:

Ok man Thanks for the warming & the heads up.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
proxillin:

What style?

I understand u perfectly.

My point however is her actions, shouldn't have made u worse (going for her friend),

Rather, the wiser. (Ok babe, enuff! We're either committed to dis or no deal, no pretensions) And from hence, only serious minded ladies, not flashy dolls (trust me, you know the serious ones) grin

And when u find her, u will be her Maga, Mugu, Macho, Loverboy, Father, all in one.

Women are complex. The Saner ones are more complex but well worth it.

Roll up ur sleeves Sir!

Best of luck. cheesy
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
zoelife:

I understand u perfectly.

My point however is her actions, shouldn't have made u worse (going for her friend),

Rather, the wiser. (Ok babe, enuff! We're either committed to dis or no deal, no pretensions) And from hence, only serious minded ladies, not flashy dolls (trust me, you know the serious ones) grin

And when u find her, u will be her Maga, Mugu, Macho, Loverboy, Father, all in one.

Women are complex. The Saner ones are more complex but well worth it.

Roll up ur sleeves Sir!

Best of luck. cheesy

Nice one

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by digitsolution: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ma men. You the Man!

proxillin:
I met this lady on a social app. She friend-zoned me for some 3 months though I made her realize my intention.

She keeps disturbing me with lengthy chats. She can chat for 24 hours. And that alone was getting on my nerves, that I started snubbing her on chat. I only respond once in a while.

I think she noticed it, she changed her tactics and started flirting..talking dirty and sending me funny pictures of her.

I took it as an invitation, so I brought up the issue of dating again. She said we should meet and discuss it.

We set a date for the date. In the morning of the set date, on whatsap she told me she is coming with a friend of her. I thought she feared for her security and was trying to play safe...I agreed they should come together.

We went to Cumbaland (Indian restaurant)...chop all the choppables (Chop my money). We still continued the discussion, she ended up not giving me any tangible answer.

2 weeks later, she said the weekend will be boring for her, she will be home alone, she said she wants to come to my house. Chaii my head bounced. I was like chaii...this is the opportunity.... On the Saturday morning when I went out to pick her at the bus stop close to my house, I saw a lady beside her, I thought the lady was just a passerby...to found out she was the same friend she brought on the first day (her makeup confused me). They came, I ran my generator for 8 ours they spent with me glued to my DSTV watching telemondo/MTV. She wouldnt even talk to me.

I later invited her to my inner room where I made my move, she refused and started cursing. So I dont want it to turn to a rape scenario, I let her go.

Later on whatsap, I asked why she keeps bringing her friend, she said she cant go anywhere without her.

I said OK...This bad thought just came to my mind. I knew I had nothing to loose again. I have spent already (thats a loss on its own). Nothing can be worse.

So I intentionally invited her over to my house this time...as usual she brought her friend which was part of my plan.

When opportunity presented itself, I collected her friends number. I took a risk, I told her not to tell my girl. To my dismay she cooperated with me, I pinged her on whatsap, she responded and we started flowing just neutrally.

The next time we agreed to go to the beach. I was very surprised to see this girl dressed sexily, even over dressed more than my girl. My eyes stayed glued on her that my girl nearly caught me. May be she did, may be not.

In the night I buzzed her and I told her how sexy she was that day. I told her I felt like kissing and foundling her that day.

She said "you should have done it in front of your girl" jokingly.

I said "Do you know my girl doesnt stop us", she said "Hmmmm"

Shockingly she said "I know there is nothing between you guys"

I was shocked. So my girl told her friend she had nothing for me.

I told the lady, why is she doing this to me? She hasnt given me any answer and when I make any move, she bark like dog. What does she want, shes confusing me....

In short, na so her friend agreed to come to my house alone ooo. It was on a rainy Saturday. She barely enters my house when we started the "You know what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed" (close your eyes).

I was at my office one day when I saw pings...my girl started blasting...

Why are men like this?
You are a dog
You are not different from others..
Men will always be men ...blah blah blah..

So if u want to date someone, its my friend that you think its right for you to date. You cheated with my friend.

I said "Madam, Let me ask you a question".

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

I said "So whats your definition of cheating?"

She said "but u have been disturbing me for a while now"

I said "For a while? ooh and you are proud of that? And have you given me any tangible answer?"

She said "why are you impatient?"

I just told her to get a lawyer...she cursed and changed DP to funny images about guys...U know what they do na...

I found out that she read her friends whatsap chat and got to know we were fckng.

Guys....Am i really at fault?

Did I betray her?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
lovemode:
from d very beginning ur intensions were orterior......dats why u weren't pacient enough wit her and heading for her friend instead.....now wey u don do am.......shey ur eye don clear?

U emailed me
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by demicupid(f): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
geez,cant just stop laughing...putting myself in her shoes,il actually feel a tinge of jealousy,but never to the extent of confronting the guy....probably she's trying to form hard to get,serves her right though.Although OP,you've got your faults too,come to think of it,if the girl had actually agreed,you definitely would still do what you did,cause you already started finding her friend more attractive.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
demicupid:
geez,cant just stop laughing...putting myself in her shoes,il actually feel a tinge of jealousy,but never to the extent of confronting the guy....probably she's trying to form hard to get,serves her right though.Although OP,you've got your faults too,come to think of it,if the girl had actually agreed,you definitely would still do what you did,cause you already started finding her friend more attractive.

I wouldnt have, if she did not bring her friend to our date all the time.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
digitsolution:

Ma men. You the Man!

Thanks,
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Guy u r good. Whats your name?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.