Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Man Rejected After He Showed Up To Propose In A Covoy Of 20 Cars (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rejected After He Showed Up To Propose In A Covoy Of 20 Cars (photos) (4207 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend During Her Birthday Celebration / Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) / How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rejected After He Showed Up To Propose In A Covoy Of 20 Cars (photos) by kenedy175(m): 1:00am On Jul 25, 2015
That babe heart dey back and the guy is also very stupid
Re: Man Rejected After He Showed Up To Propose In A Covoy Of 20 Cars (photos) by ManTiger(m): 1:09am On Jul 25, 2015
Best way to propose without been turn down.

Step 1.
Sample the babe well well.

Step 2.
Get her pregnant at all cost.

Step 3.
Let her inform you of the pregnancy and tell you you weren't ready.

Step 4.
Propose to her.

Note: if you jump step 1,2,3 and jumped to step 4, your case na 50/50 o.
Re: Man Rejected After He Showed Up To Propose In A Covoy Of 20 Cars (photos) by ghananotnaija(m): 1:12am On Jul 25, 2015
grin grin grin Chinkos and dia mumuness. No wonder dia country backwards and poor compared to Africa.
Re: Man Rejected After He Showed Up To Propose In A Covoy Of 20 Cars (photos) by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 25, 2015
Blackett:
I knew it couldn't be a Nigerian guy. . . Nigerian guys aren't this hopelessly _stupid.
Extravagance ain't =love. grin
Re: Man Rejected After He Showed Up To Propose In A Covoy Of 20 Cars (photos) by lovely17(m): 2:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Man Rejected After He Showed Up To Propose In A Covoy Of 20 Cars (photos) by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 25, 2015
money mix road,...am coming if I will be his replacement
Re: Man Rejected After He Showed Up To Propose In A Covoy Of 20 Cars (photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 25, 2015
Tashaamania:
I knew it was gonna be a chinese. Those people got their heads stucked in their bombom.
grin
I prefer a low-key proposal; no extravagant frills and thrills to precede it.

1 Like

Re: Man Rejected After He Showed Up To Propose In A Covoy Of 20 Cars (photos) by Sleekshady(f): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2015
The girl just felt embarrassed by the number of people looking
Re: Man Rejected After He Showed Up To Propose In A Covoy Of 20 Cars (photos) by Esdb3: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2015
kelvine:
grin grin grin Only dull and insecure dudes feel money and affluence is the only way to get a woman.

Dude that is the way in countries with sexy hot women not in china!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Rejected After He Showed Up To Propose In A Covoy Of 20 Cars (photos) by wordbank(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2015
If na say d babe accept we for hia something for naija babes hand

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Dick Keeps Shrinking - What Can He Do To Regain His Dick Size Back? / She Said She Can't Date Me But She Is Now Begging Me For 5k / My Funny Experience With Padded Bum Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.