Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC (47541 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby / P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Moana(f): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
LesbianBoy:
This stoopid geh that like producing movies on how 'bad' men are. If its not "lies men tell"......its "Games men play" or "Things men do" mstcheeew! I thought with all those stoopid movies she won't get married. See her yam leg sef. jeez! *spits* undecided
those yam legs belong to someone 5,000,000 times hotter than you. grin jealousy makes you nasty tongue

6 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
Shey space remain??
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by youngaz(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
wu she be self grin grin grin cheesy :Ddon't really no her undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by WhatDoYouMean: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hh
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by HDee(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
Good for her
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by maxiuc(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
We the uches always handsome and pretty.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by nigerianewsbeat(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, kindly visit http://newsbeatportal.com and subscribe to our e-mail service alert. You will receive a message in your inbox any time the website is updated.

Alternatively, you can drop either your e-mail addresses here or your facebook usernames in order to facilitate the process.

Thanks!!!
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
We are lost o. what is your point
TheDauraMallam:
I will NOT be led around by the nose to a false conclusion, and they do this all the time. Here is the common structure of many of their arguments:

JW: Do you agree that X?
You: Yes of course.
JW: Do you agree that Y?
You: Yup.
JW: Do you agree that Z?
You: Well yes.
JW: Okay great! So you agree that X, Y, and Z. Doesn't it make sense to also agree with A?

Whenever I detect a nose-pull like this, I immediately stop them. I take the air out of their argument by saying "Yes, this is the teleological argument for the existence of God. You are going to ask me about paintings without painters and buildings without architects. And then you are going reveal those to be analogies for the design of the world/universe by a creator. So, let me explain to you why your analogy is false (thus destroying the soundness of the argument.)"

Then you just fit your favorite parry of the argument here. Mine, for the one this guy used on you, is:

So you will probably ask me about walking down a beach and finding a pocket watch. You'll ask me how I know it's designed and not something that just occurs in nature. And I will tell you that it is remarkably complex and has various indicators of design. However, what you should be aware of, is that a great way to tell if something is designed is if it serves a specific function. I can tell you the function of a watch, a car, an elevator, a ceiling fan. Can you tell me the specific function of the earth? Of the universe?

Watch them die trying to answer that one. Also I might add, that we determine if something is designed by a person simply by comparing it to nature and accounting for its differences. What can you compare the earth to, or the universe to, to determine whether it is natural or designed?

Edit: Oh and by the way, if they try to tell you that the purpose of earth or the universe is to please God, then they're begging the question, and the argument fails before it starts.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Easy nau. Everybody is local nau grin
segemint:
Yam legs and she got married to oyibo.. Mstchewww some local Nigerian guys be hyping themselves with their yam head too..
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by ssultana(f): 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
See how handsome her husband is and an even more handsome couple they make...some local champions are here beefing..morons

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by tellwisdom: 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Is this a fucckking news?? angry...What can I actually benefit from this fuxking article??
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by butanep(m): 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
In2systemsTech:

first class?
Boss kilo de?

You want to intimidate her...

Just know she graduated...

If na first class she will write it there...

Abi you don forget niga n showoff...

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by iRepNaija1: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
kennygee:

Same with Beyonce.

Forming *all my single ladies*

And she has a husband o.

The projects Beyoncé or Uche Jumbo take on are not necessarily a reflection of their personal opinions. That should be obvious. They're about getting you to listen to their music and watch their movies.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Tashaamania(f): 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Happy people kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pelmet:
Oh well...maybe she's got yam legs but her hubby did leave them straight leg girls to ring her finger...those yam legs got some luck then wink
Funny world indeed! People spend their lives hating but crave love for themselves and their sisters.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by DocAdray(f): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nice one, cool family...

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
jayhk:
with those yam legs?
make we see your own legs... grin...uche's legs are fine..

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by hensben(m): 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
kennygee:

Same with Beyonce.

And she has a husband o.
I pity those girls they are deceiving.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Obiodunukwe: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
nypomasn:

We the uches are always handsome and pretty.

Be deceiving yourself
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by DzTzl(f): 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
LesbianBoy:
This stoopid geh that like producing movies on how 'bad' men are. If its not "lies men tell"......its "Games men play" or "Things men do" mstcheeew! I thought with all those stoopid movies she won't get married. See her yam leg sef. jeez! *spits* undecided
she won't get married ke? Baba wake up from dt slumber jhor, she s married with a kid
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by franxalive(m): 11:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
VickyRotex:
That guy is yellow, not fair or white undecided

wats dis one saying here?
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 25, 2015
you will be posted to adamawa state
prettyjo:
.firstus la commentus..(FTC)

in other news.

happy graduation to me...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by IYANGBALI: 12:05am On Jul 25, 2015
Pelmet:
Pretty lady kiss
lesbo detected
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by donem: 12:13am On Jul 25, 2015
Pretty midget.

In other news when did mtn call time pins got to 16 Digits? Negative change everywhere.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by oshaosha2014(m): 12:23am On Jul 25, 2015
kennygee:

Same with Beyonce.

And she has a husband o.

That is how they mislead the gullible female specie like them.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 25, 2015
Blacks hating on blacks, must be an African thing to criticize always. kiss

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by jayhk(m): 12:35am On Jul 25, 2015
IzonOwei:
make we see your own legs... grin...uche's legs are fine..

am a guy man...
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Mrbigman1(m): 12:36am On Jul 25, 2015
prettyjo:
.firstus la commentus..(FTC)

in other news.

happy graduation to me...

Unizik?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 25, 2015
jayhk:
am a guy man...
dont you know legs with sali are the real deal...those legs tally well with high heel shoes...her legs are cool... grin...meanwhile still show me ya legs..hope no be leg wey get yam and then still K join? grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by DoroMega: 12:56am On Jul 25, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oristefemi Strolls With His Dog On A Glider / Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife / BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.