Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC (47543 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby / P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by boxiposhags: 1:00am On Jul 25, 2015
Do you have lucky yam legs too
Pelmet:
Oh well...maybe she's got yam legs but her hubby did leave them straight leg girls to ring her finger...those yam legs got some luck then wink
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by jayhk(m): 1:11am On Jul 25, 2015
IzonOwei:
dont you know legs with sali are the real deal...those legs tally well with high heel shoes...her legs are cool... grin...meanwhile still show me ya legs..hope no be leg wey get yam and then still K join? grin
Lol...mehn..I have perfectly straight legs
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by belzabull(f): 1:37am On Jul 25, 2015
jayhk:
with those yam legs?
foolish hater! can we see your own sugarcane legs
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by malikisah: 1:38am On Jul 25, 2015
jayhk:
with those yam legs?
idiot

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by belzabull(f): 1:38am On Jul 25, 2015
folabayo1:
Dem wan dey form Kim and kanye abi grin
Our naija celeb no dey like show their baby face until d pikin son grow small.

Iranu undecided
Another hateful dunce.

ode buruku
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by jayhk(m): 1:44am On Jul 25, 2015
belzabull:
foolish hater! can we see your own sugarcane legs
Nat hating..d plain truth
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by jayhk(m): 1:44am On Jul 25, 2015
malikisah:
idiot
so y d Insults
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by charlesucheh(m): 1:47am On Jul 25, 2015
Th Oyibo bobo sef be like : "don't even know what got me in this mess"
This negro just wants ma money.
Rodriguez ko!!! Falcao Ni!!!!!,
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Teophilus96(m): 1:47am On Jul 25, 2015
Speechless
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Teophilus96(m): 1:54am On Jul 25, 2015
VickyRotex:
That guy is yellow, not fair or white undecided
Lolz mehn sumpple are vry funny.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by MsNas(f): 2:23am On Jul 25, 2015
VickyRotex:
Lmao. He's Hispanic. Latina. Probably American of Mexican or South American descent. cheesy Hispanics are not white. They're kinda yellow.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 25, 2015
Pelmet:
Oh well...maybe she's got yam legs but her hubby did leave them straight leg girls to ring her finger...those yam legs got some luck then wink
the yam leg dey tire ur panties because I couldn't able to setle with boy,..Jealiousy
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Novelman(f): 3:22am On Jul 25, 2015
she is living it up
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by hollypagan: 4:07am On Jul 25, 2015
Na this man com collect our gal ,I dey vex ooo
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by kobonaire(m): 4:19am On Jul 25, 2015
nypomasn:
We the uches are always handsome and pretty.
Carry you fücking nonsense blog commot from this place ....
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by modelboy(m): 4:29am On Jul 25, 2015
VickyRotex:
its called light skinned, use the logical part of your brain here no human can have a yellow complexion undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Lucasbalo(m): 4:38am On Jul 25, 2015
VickyRotex:
He's Puerto Rican.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Lucasbalo(m): 4:41am On Jul 25, 2015
MsNas:

Lmao. He's Hispanic. Latina. Probably American of Mexican or South American descent. cheesy Hispanics are not white. They're kinda yellow.
He's a Latino of Puerto Rican ancestry. New York has the largest number of Puerto Ricans after Puerto Rico.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Olaone1: 4:42am On Jul 25, 2015
charlesucheh:
Th Oyibo bobo sef be like : "don't even know what got me in this mess"
This negro just wants ma money.
Rodriguez ko!!! Falcao Ni!!!!!,
Oyinbo? He is NOT
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by kobonaire(m): 4:48am On Jul 25, 2015
Are they "flexing" in the Bronx?
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by 9japotalblog(m): 4:59am On Jul 25, 2015
nice one
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by cococandy(f): 5:05am On Jul 25, 2015
This her hubby fine o. wink
Fine family. Cute love.
Go girl. Make your haters green with envy.

Uche is one of my fave actresses.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Olaone1: 5:16am On Jul 25, 2015
Pelmet:
So, marriage to an "oyinbo" latino is a big luck to our girls now, abi?

Issorait

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by firstolalekan(m): 5:33am On Jul 25, 2015
jayhk:

Actress Uche Jombo Rodriguez, her hubby and baby Mathew take a stroll on the streets of New York.For more visit

http://www.galaxygist.com/2015/07/uche-jombo-her-hubby-and-son-take-walk.html
Why is she twisting her legs like a crippled?
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Okeikpu(m): 5:48am On Jul 25, 2015
Stupid bit.CH...
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Kenjohn2020(m): 5:50am On Jul 25, 2015
jayhk:
with those yam legs?
kill ursef
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 25, 2015
Pelmet:
Marriage is so difficult now...I see the luck.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:
This her hubby fine o. wink
Fine family. Cute love.
Go girl. Make your haters green with envy.

hahaha...who is envying modern-day marriages? They last while Ashley Madison.com remains unhacked.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 25, 2015
jayhk:
with those yam legs?
My man, with the way u went, I think U will have to CREATE your bride and attach GUCCI and VERNICO to her BODY.

Then pray she shouldn't fall SICK nor get pregnant because my DOCTORS will always use her to put Medical students through.

There are times when u decide to get MARRIED, U just have to condone the public ills of the lady and get married to a LADY that must possess this 3 qualities :
D 3 ABSOLUTE qualities are ;
1)FEAR of GOD
2)FEAR of MAN(respect),that's she's ready for marriage.
3)HELP MATE (JOB SECURITY, help to cut COST, etc)

Any LADY that doesn't meet up with these now, is in dire problems except proven otherwise.

Every other quality is subject to CONDITIONS.
Imagine your BROTHERS or Uncle pleading your help, in assisting dem to get a NIGERIAN LADY for MARRIAGE.
Despite living abroad with huge success they still mention these 3 factors.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by pbs4real(m): 6:15am On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:
This her hubby fine o. wink Fine family. Cute love. Go girl. Make your haters green with envy.
u like cute guyz shawink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oristefemi Strolls With His Dog On A Glider / Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki / Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.