Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,149 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC (47700 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby / P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by pbs4real(m): 6:15am On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:
This her hubby fine o. wink Fine family. Cute love. Go girl. Make your haters green with envy.
Uche is one of my fave actresses.
u like cute guyz shawink
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by cococandy(f): 6:19am On Jul 25, 2015
ferdimako:

hahaha...who is envying modern-day marriages? They last while Ashley Madison.com remains unhacked.
you can never tell.

It's the holy seeming ones that do worse wink
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by ATMC(f): 6:21am On Jul 25, 2015
Pelmet:
Oh well...maybe she's got yam legs but her hubby did leave them straight leg girls to ring her finger...those yam legs got some luck then wink
whoa! Now this is a Responsible Response! You really do like Uche...I fear this love.smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by MsNas(f): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2015
Lucasbalo:
He's a Latino of Puerto Rican ancestry. New York has the largest number of Puerto Ricans after Puerto Rico.
Oh okay, thanks. Never knew he was Puerto Rican. I automatically assumed he was Mexican cos when I think Hispanic I think Mexican, cos of the sheer amount of them over here.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:
you can never tell.

It's the holy seeming ones that do worse wink
That website is evil!
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Themonster: 6:33am On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

Why is my mother twisting her legs like a crippled after forking four dogs?
i don't know ooo

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by prettyjo(f): 6:42am On Jul 25, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Unizik?
Ansu
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by crackhouse(m): 6:43am On Jul 25, 2015
I am sure the photographer is their relation or friend, if not, who cares to take their pic. Who know them in NYC. They can never be Kanye and Kim K.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by cococandy(f): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2015
CFCfan:

That website is evil!
you dey visit there too? shocked

Dress back. grin
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Alajiki(m): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2015
jayhk:
with those yam legs?

Chai! Some people get rotten mouth.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Deejaygold(m): 6:55am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by ogbonti: 6:57am On Jul 25, 2015
Time for her to fix her broken teeth and remove those yams from her legs
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:
you dey visit there too? shocked

Dress back. grin
I've caught you cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by RealEstate37: 7:06am On Jul 25, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Lucasbalo(m): 7:07am On Jul 25, 2015
MsNas:

Oh okay, thanks. Never knew he was Puerto Rican. I automatically assumed he was Mexican cos when I think Hispanic I think Mexican, cos of the sheer amount of them over here.
Yes you are right but in Big Apple, most of the Latinos there are of P/R heritage.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Maximus85(m): 7:21am On Jul 25, 2015
jayhk:
with those yam legs?

Stop it! It's not called yam legs. Its called thick legs. But I can only see a white guy, a thick legged woman and a basket. Where is the boy?

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by haqueurate(m): 7:22am On Jul 25, 2015
The earth was designed to accomodate the countless living species inhabiting it, the universe was also designed to accomodate the earth, provide the atmosphere required for earth's beautiful life sustaining enviroment and home for other planets

TheDauraMallam:
I will NOT be led around by the nose to a false conclusion, and they do this all the time. Here is the common structure of many of their arguments:

JW: Do you agree that X?
You: Yes of course.
JW: Do you agree that Y?
You: Yup.
JW: Do you agree that Z?
You: Well yes.
JW: Okay great! So you agree that X, Y, and Z. Doesn't it make sense to also agree with A?

Whenever I detect a nose-pull like this, I immediately stop them. I take the air out of their argument by saying "Yes, this is the teleological argument for the existence of God. You are going to ask me about paintings without painters and buildings without architects. And then you are going reveal those to be analogies for the design of the world/universe by a creator. So, let me explain to you why your analogy is false (thus destroying the soundness of the argument.)"

Then you just fit your favorite parry of the argument here. Mine, for the one this guy used on you, is:

So you will probably ask me about walking down a beach and finding a pocket watch. You'll ask me how I know it's designed and not something that just occurs in nature. And I will tell you that it is remarkably complex and has various indicators of design. However, what you should be aware of, is that a great way to tell if something is designed is if it serves a specific function. I can tell you the function of a watch, a car, an elevator, a ceiling fan. Can you tell me the specific function of the earth? Of the universe?

Watch them die trying to answer that one. Also I might add, that we determine if something is designed by a person simply by comparing it to nature and accounting for its differences. What can you compare the earth to, or the universe to, to determine whether it is natural or designed?

Edit: Oh and by the way, if they try to tell you that the purpose of earth or the universe is to please God, then they're begging the question, and the argument fails before it starts.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by cococandy(f): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2015
CFCfan:

I've caught you cheesy

Haha. You didn't.
I'm actually hearing about this website for the first time on this forum.

#The things I don't know.

But I dey suspect you.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Maximus85(m): 7:28am On Jul 25, 2015
TheDauraMallam:
I will NOT be led around by the nose to a false conclusion, and they do this all the time. Here is the common structure of many of their arguments:

JW: Okay great! So you agree that X, Y, and Z. Doesn't it make sense to also agree with A?

Whenever I detect a nose-pull like this, I immediately stop them. I take the air out of their argument by saying "Yes, this is the teleological argument for the existence of God. You are going to ask me about paintings without painters and buildings without architects. And then you are going reveal those to be analogies for the design of the world/universe by a creator. So, let me explain to you why your analogy is false (thus destroying the soundness of the argument.)"

Then you just fit your favorite parry of the argument here. Mine, for the one this guy used on you, is:

So you will probably ask me about walking down a beach and finding a pocket watch. You'll ask me how I know it's designed and not something that just occurs in nature. And I will tell you that it is remarkably complex and has various indicators of design. However, what you should be aware of, is that a great way to tell if something is designed is if it serves a specific function. I can tell you the function of a watch, a car, an elevator, a ceiling fan. Can you tell me the specific function of the earth? Of the universe?

Watch them die trying to answer that one. Also I might add, that we determine if something is designed by a person simply by comparing it to nature and accounting for its differences. What can you compare the earth to, or the universe to, to determine whether it is natural or designed?

Edit: Oh and by the way, if they try to tell you that the purpose of earth or the universe is to please God, then they're begging the question, and the argument fails before it starts.

Can you tell me the specific function of the earth? Of the universe?
I'm sure to you the earth and universe has no function yet you're here living on earth.
Even a non JW will see you as one in need of urgent help.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by harffie(m): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2015
prettyjo:
.firstus la commentus..(FTC)

in other news.

happy graduation to me...
Happy for you dear.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2015
NIGERIALOLoCOM:

Funny world indeed! People spend their lives hating but crave love for themselves and their sisters.
yup...funny world
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
lesbo detected
liking someone genuinely doesn't make you that...she's a good actress with a great personality.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Sanuzi(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2015
So what do you expect me to say now ooooooooooooooooooo?

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 25, 2015
boxiposhags:
Do you have lucky yam legs too
the topic isn't about me...was jez making the op get that the cliché "different strokes for different folks"...is very realistic

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 25, 2015
nacosprof:
the yam leg dey tire ur panties because I couldn't able to setle with boy,..Jealiousy
it's amazing the rate at which people fail to comprehend simple things and jez spew gibberish
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2015
Olaone1:

So, marriage to an "oyinbo" latino is a big luck to our girls now, abi?

Issorait
whatever rocks your boat
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by seyiade50: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Mr atheist; the specific function of the sun is to provide light and energy; the moon some light in the night; the earth for people to stand on and grow crops and so on. Well that's a start isn't it?
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2015
ATMC:
whoa! Now this is a Responsible Response! You really do like Uche...I fear this love.smileysmiley
lol...she's very cool and likeable

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by bonechamberlain(m): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2015
prettyjo:
.firstus la commentus..(FTC)

in other news.

happy graduation to me...
congrats, which school Don finish degree exam sharp sharp.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by VickyRotex(f): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2015
modelboy:
its called light skinned, use the logical part of your brain here no human can have a yellow complexion undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

What's wrong with you?. I was just kidding please. Nigerians can't even different humor from seriousness.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by VickyRotex(f): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2015
MsNas:

Lmao. He's Hispanic. Latina. Probably American of Mexican or South American descent. cheesy Hispanics are not white. They're kinda yellow.

Babe, I know. I was obviously just kidding. And I said he's not white. So I was right smiley
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by VickyRotex(f): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2015
Teophilus96:
Lolz mehn sumpple are vry funny.

I was just kidding kwa undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre And Banky W (Throwback & Recent Photos) / Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki / IK Ogbonna's New Range-Rover Breaks Down During First Trip [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.