Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC (47532 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby / P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by VickyRotex(f): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2015
Lucasbalo:
He's Puerto Rican.

Bros na joke o.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Lucasbalo(m): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2015
VickyRotex:

Bros na joke o.
That's ok. I get your gist. Lol

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by seyiade50: 7:59am On Jul 25, 2015
crackhouse:
I am sure the photographer is their relation or friend, if not, who cares to take their pic. Who know them in NYC. They can never be Kanye and Kim K.

Hater Kim is my gf wink! Must u be jealous of people? Think big.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by flawlessT(f): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2015
segemint:
Yam legs and she got married to oyibo.. Mstchewww some local Nigerian guys be hyping themselves with their yam head too..
grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by prettyjo(f): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2015
bonechamberlain:
congrats, which school Don finish degree exam sharp sharp.
Ansu
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by prettyjo(f): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2015
harffie:
Happy for you dear.
thanks
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by bonechamberlain(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2015
prettyjo:
Ansu
OK was thinking esut
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by munphildusky: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2015
Bad belly people everywhere. please, let Uche be. Happy for them. Ahead Ahead.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Themonster: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

my mother is running of dogs to fork she's hornney now
satisfy her grin
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Originalsly: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2015
MsNas:

Oh okay, thanks. Never knew he was Puerto Rican. I automatically assumed he was Mexican cos when I think Hispanic I think Mexican, cos of the sheer amount of them over here.
I guess you didn't see his pic.... if you did you would never thought he was Mexican....as in this pic first thought would be Dominican and second Puerto Rican. Many are saying she is lucky to have such a guy....I guess because he is light skinned...but most Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are light skinned. I really wonder what does he do for a living? Puerto Ricans and Dominicans generally look down...wayyy down on Africans period but then again....Uche is a cash cow. So far so good for their marriage and I hope it continues that way.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Mrbigman1(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2015
prettyjo:
Ansu

Nice. Oye ebe ka iwu?
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Mrbigman1(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2015
prettyjo:
Ansu

Nice. Oye ebe ka iwu?

U look pretty in-between
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Pranxta(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2015
ellahzy:
handsome husband.. I bet the child will be cute
Automatically the child will be cute
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2015
Better than Sandra bullock's but Americans call it sexy!
jayhk:
with those yam legs?
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2015
jayhk:
with those yam legs?
make she cut an off?
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2015
jayhk:
with those yam legs?
make she cut them off?
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by charlesucheh(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
Olaone1:

Oyinbo? He is NOT
Itk!!!
That's the term we Nigerians use for light skinned people.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by modelboy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
VickyRotex:

What's wrong with you?. I was just kidding please. Nigerians can't even different humor from seriousness.
Nigerians can't even accept their mistake and move on..
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by billyG(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Chei!na dis small Boi with 2" perker be her hubby?
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by golddiamond860: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
jayhk:
with those yam legs?
yam legs r beter dat broom legs wch is wea u blong. Haters
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by MsNas(f): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Originalsly:
I guess you didn't see his pic.... if you did you would never thought he was Mexican....as in this pic first thought would be Dominican and second Puerto Rican. Many are saying she is lucky to have such a guy....I guess because he is light skinned...but most Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are light skinned. I really wonder what does he do for a living? Puerto Ricans and Dominicans generally look down...wayyy down on Africans period but then again....Uche is a cash cow. So far so good for their marriage and I hope it continues that way.
If you read my response to the other guy. I said he was Hispanic, Latino I dunno if he's Mexican or Puerto Rican. I've not been exposed to any Puerto Rican but tons of Mexicans hence my thinking he's one.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Raemond(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettyjo:
.firstus la commentus..(FTC)

in other news.

happy graduation to me...
congratulations dear...greater heights ahead.....
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by prettyjo(f): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Raemond:

congratulations dear...greater heights ahead.....
thanks so much
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Raemond(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettyjo:
thanks so much
You welcome dear smiley
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by VickyRotex(f): 5:58am On Jul 26, 2015
modelboy:
Nigerians can't even accept their mistake and move on..

I didn't make any mistake. If I made a mistake, I'd have accepted and say thank you. But I was obviously joking here, so I see no reason why I should accept a mistake I didn't make.

I'm not so daft, as not to know that there's nothing like a yellow complexion.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Originalsly: 6:29am On Jul 26, 2015
MsNas:

If you read my response to the other guy. I said he was Hispanic, Latino I dunno if he's Mexican or Puerto Rican. I've not been exposed to any Puerto Rican but tons of Mexicans hence my thinking he's one.
Hmmmm....in California/Texas........Mejico?!
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by jayhk(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Originalsly:
Hmmmm....in California/Texas........Mejico?!
hmm
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by LADYARIK(f): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
LesbianBoy:
This stoopid geh that like producing movies on how 'bad' men are. If its not "lies men tell"......its "Games men play" or "Things men do" mstcheeew! I thought with all those stoopid movies she won't get married. See her yam leg sef. jeez! *spits* undecided

Y u hate her like dat..wetin she do u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki / Oristefemi Strolls With His Dog On A Glider / BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.