Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic (2004 Views)

Rate This For Me... Not Romantic / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by kanaleke(m): 12:29am On Jul 25, 2015
refreshrate:

Why can't you enjoy each others company without the kfc? is there something in the air there thats different from the one in the park?

I think some of them get influenced by their friends what did he buy for you syndrome.

If she arrange picnic basket for both of you to go to the park it's heresy.
I know one that used to ask is it with her father's money she's supposed to buy anything for the guy in school considering both of us were students

Then this lame belief that the guy has to do a lot of things to prove to her while she acts all silly in the name of hard to get

Guy you're right jare dem no dey romantic at all. just dat someone must marry if not ehn...
Dem get luck sha...
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by kanaleke(m): 12:31am On Jul 25, 2015
SenJoe:
And the truth is my own babe, icall her Treasure is the definition of Romance. Don't know about yours.
Lol
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 25, 2015
octopusfreaky:
[size=15pt]then you make her romantic abi she be village girl[/size]
Che he is the one dat created or even gave birth to her abi? If he does that, wat then is the usefulness of the girl's father and mother? no wonder jenni(ex gf) once openly told me without missing words that am more useful and important to her life and future even more dan her father is to her life and future. i thought it was d dick she was receiving then that was shacking her. Now I Know!
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by Shortyy(f): 12:34am On Jul 25, 2015
kanaleke:
nah....you all are guilty and you know it.it has noffin to do with any specification
I hate this "generalization" you Nigerian men do. You think every girl you see on the road definitely has a man? or screwing around? God! I only told you my opinion. I would be romantic if i finally find the right guy.
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by kanaleke(m): 12:39am On Jul 25, 2015
Shortyy:

I hate this "generalization" you Nigerian men do. You think every girl you see on the road definitely has a man? or screwing around? God! I only told you my opinion. I would be romantic if i finally find the right guy.
and that is how we hate all these lemme finish his pocket attitude...Btw,keep searching coz mehn ar hard to come by nowadays*smiles*
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Shortyy:

Lolz,..confession time. u hate these "generalization", bt u generalise and insults everybody who voted buhari and change both old and young even without trying nor wanting to find out why some persons voted him and against gudluck.
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by kanaleke(m): 12:41am On Jul 25, 2015
mystage:

Che he is the one dat created or even gave birth to her abi? If he does that, wat then is the usefulness of the girl's father and mother?
ask her abeg
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by Shortyy(f): 12:47am On Jul 25, 2015
mystage:

Lolz,..confession time. u hate these "generalization", bt u generalise and insults everybody who voted buhari and change both old and young even without trying nor wanting to find out why some persons voted him and against gudluck.
What has this got to do with the topic? Stay there and wait for me to like your confused president. No reasonable person voted for that man except Cows and Rams. And hey, you can generalize all you want, I wouldn't really care, Cos i know myself. I know who i am.
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by Shortyy(f): 12:49am On Jul 25, 2015
kanaleke:
and that is how we hate all these lemme finish his pocket attitude...Btw,keep searching coz mehn ar hard to come by nowadays*smiles*
Yeah, I'll keep that in mind. I'm not desperate
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 25, 2015
kanaleke:
ask her abeg
Dnt mind them. thats how i wanna arrange a date wit a lady last 2weeks for we to meet last week sunday. i picked a table for 2 at sizzlers bt she objected bt instead picked an ordinary bar where alcohol and smoking is the order of the day.
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by kanaleke(m): 12:52am On Jul 25, 2015
mystage:

Dnt mind them. thats how i wanna arrange a date wit a lady last 2weeks for we to meet last week sunday. i picked a table for 2 at sizzlers bt she objected bt instead picked an ordinary bar where alcohol and smoking is the order of the day.
hahahahahha....jesu!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by kanaleke(m): 12:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Shortyy:

Yeah, I'll keep that in mind. I'm not desperate
noted...I don't think you'll find it so difficult#gudluck
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 25, 2015
Shortyy:

What has this got to do with the topic? Stay there and wait for me to like your confused president. No reasonable person voted for that man except Cows and Rams. And hey, you can generalize all you want, I wouldn't really care, Cos i know myself. I know who i am.
My 71years old retired ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER OF POLICE(acp) father voted for buhari if u wanna knw. so u mean he is also a cow and ram why u in her early or nt even upto twenty is more sensible, knowledgeable, accomplish and successful than him bcus u voted gudluck?
babe this ur character is gonna take u nowhere. beauty without brain is nt uselful if u dnt knw.
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by Shortyy(f): 1:01am On Jul 25, 2015
mystage:

My 71years old retired ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER OF POLICE(acp) voted for buhari if u wanna knw. so u mean he is also cow and ram why u in her early or nt even upto twenty is more sensible, knowledgeable, accomplish and successful than him bcus u voted gudluck?
babe this ur character is gonna take u nowhere. beauty without brain is nt uselful if u dnt knw.
I didn't read that bullshït you posted, but you all are cows. And this conversation is over, BYE.
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 25, 2015
kanaleke:
hahahahahha....jesu!!!
Hahahahahahahaha. seriously most of those people called girls/ladies are so so annoying.
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 25, 2015
Shortyy:

I didn't read that bullshït you posted, but you all are cows. And this conversation is over, BYE.
A TOPICAL AND NO 1 REPRESENTATIVE OF BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAIN.

I PITY YOUR PERSONALITY.

Dnt worry, for the trash and stupid character u exhibited this nite, i promise u re gonna fall inlove with the wrong person in future, and when u do, am gonna remind u the character u exhibited dis nite after i must hv broken, pieces, and scatter ur heart with a heartbreak.
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by octopusfreaky(f): 6:59am On Jul 25, 2015
mystage:

Che he is the one dat created or even gave birth to her abi? If he does that, wat then is the usefulness of the girl's father and mother? no wonder jenni(ex gf) once openly told me without missing words that am more useful and important to her life and future even more dan her father is to her life and future. i thought it was d dick she was receiving then that was shacking her. Now I Know!
[size=16pt]hehehehehe so na u transform her life:/[/size]
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2015
octopusfreaky:
[size=16pt]hehehehehe so na u transform her life:/[/size]
Am gud at transforming. i can also transform urs if u wishes. "wink"
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by Beamborla(f): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
refreshrate:

Why can't you enjoy each others company without the kfc? is there something in the air there thats different from the one in the park?

I think some of them get influenced by their friends what did he buy for you syndrome.

If she arrange picnic basket for both of you to go to the park it's heresy.
I know one that used to ask is it with her father's money she's supposed to buy anything for the guy in school considering both of us were students

Then this lame belief that the guy has to do a lot of things to prove to her while she acts all silly in the name of hard to get

Guy you're right jare dem no dey romantic at all. just dat someone must marry if not ehn...
No go face the ileke wey find you come house. dey stay here dey write plenty English for me tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by Beamborla(f): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
kanaleke:
hmmmm,infact am suspecting u....u can smile @ d KFC buh won't smile while taking a walk..don't you think you can see loads of things to talk about while walking instead of eating and drinking for hours @ a particular place#boring
Try the KFC with me and see how interesting it would be grin
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by refreshrate: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
Beamborla:

No go face the ileke wey find you come house. dey stay here dey write plenty English for me tongue

Bimbo I don't like it o

Wait first how far with your own ileke idi sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Small Yansh / Checkout The Tallest Married Couple In The World (pics & Video) / Does It Really Make Me Less A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.