Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB (32466 Views)

‘your Incompetency Is Legendary’ – Oby Ezekwesili Replies Garba Shehu / Goodluck Jonathan Minister Aruma Oteh Receives From Forbes- Pics / Ezekwesili Replies CNBC Tweet That Arunma Oteh Is The 1st African Woman VP Of WB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by omonnakoda: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Rasdagama:
Obiagelli, must you respond to everything? See the way you have embarrassed yourself. Orumah Otteh is the first African woman VP of world bank. Obasanjo's concubine. You have succeeded in turning your innocent husband pastor into an "houseboy". What is a pity.
You are the one embarrassing yourself there is no singular title as Vice president of the World Bank. There are SEVERAL Vice Presidents of which she was one so do not disgrace yourself
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by omonnakoda: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Malawian:

nna bros, being vice chairman of your bank branch is quite different from being vice chairman of the banking group.

stop eating ewedu.
Is there such a thing as Vice Chairman of Bank branch? In your eyes you have written something clever but really it is quite dumb. Oteh is neither the 1st nor the second female African to hold a VP position at the World Bank. She is neither the First nor the second Nigerian female either so just give it up

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by ideylaff: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
People that know Arunmah proper know her. She's not all squeaky as she comes

While she herself ruined her reputation and allowed BGL With Alex Okumagba and his wicked criminals to carry out their 419 acts.

Arunmah is nothing but a sex maniac after young boys and a stained executive.

Please don't think an appointment to the world bank means you are squeaky clean, in fact the world bank us full of view boys and sharks ruining economies since ever

I know the full facts big time. I know Arunmah in and out. Yes she's qualified but morally she played double standard as SEC GD and compromised under her watch.

I know big time
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by obailala(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

idiota read my post well before u reply me. CNBC tweet that called her the "1st African Woman VP" (not just treasury) is still up. Their clarifications between her appointment and Oby's former position is still up too. So CNBC are ignoramuses also

I only posted to show why they are correct in their assertion.

Why dont u read between the lines instead of coming at me with a daft rebuttal.
Read between what lines?... So in your wild imagination, you think the person handling the twitter account of CNBC is a god that is incapable of making mistakes?.... this 5 page long thread is populated with people who claim Oby is wrong but the fact is that the tweet by CNBC is very misleading.

Even in the main article (for those who bother to read), CNBC clarifies that Oteh is first African VP for treasury while Oby was VP for African region...

Several people have even pasted the organogram of the world bank for people like you to see but yet you in your great wisdom, you are still adamant that the twitter handler of CNBC Africa is a god that is infallible. But you believe instantly that Oby who was a former executive in the organisation is an idiot that doesnt know what a VP of WB means?

Please please and please, kindly go and read the main article by CNBC so you dont contunue making a fool of yourself in public. Good day!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by anwo247: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
ideylaff:
People that know Arunmah proper know her. She's not all squeaky as she comes

While she herself ruined her reputation and allowed BGL With Alex Okumagba and his wicked criminals to carry out their 419 acts.

Arunmah is nothing but a sex maniac after young boys and a stained executive.

Please don't think an appointment to the world bank means you are squeaky clean, in fact the world bank us full of view boys and sharks ruining economies since ever

I know the full facts big time. I know Arunmah in and out. Yes she's qualified but morally she played double standard as SEC GD and compromised under her watch.

I know big time

And morally no one is perfect. Are you?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by SolutionsGuy: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
obailala:
Read between what lines?... So in your wild imagination, you think the person handling the twitter account of CNBC is a god that is incapable of making mistakes?.... this 5 page long thread is populated with people who claim Oby is wrong but the fact is that the tweet by CNBC is very misleading.

Even in the main article (for those who bother to read), CNBC clarifies that Oteh is first African VP for treasury while Oby was VP for African region...

Several people have even pasted the organogram of the world bank for people like you to see but yet you in your great wisdom, you are still adamant that the twitter handler of CNBC Africa is a god that is infallible. But you believe instantly that Oby who was a former executive in the organisation is an idiot that doesnt know what a VP of WB means?

Please please and please, kindly go and read the main article by CNBC so you dont contunue making a fool of yourself in public. Good day!

All this ur grammar no get head . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/2477132/oby-ezekwesili-gets-apology-cnbc
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by obailala(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
SolutionsGuy:

All this ur grammar no get head . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/2477132/oby-ezekwesili-gets-apology-cnbc
My broda the matter tire me. When I read the kind of comments some of my compatriots make, it just weakens me. A fact which is as clear as glass, people just jump up on a faithful saturday morning and start spewing trash because they saw a tweet by cnbc... Kaii... I dey shame to be Nigerian sometimes. undecided
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by SolutionsGuy: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
obailala:
My broda the matter tire me. When I read the kind of comments some of my compatriots make, it just weakens me. A fact which is as clear as glass, people just jump up on a faithful saturday morning and start spewing trash because they saw a tweet by cnbc... Kaii... I dey shame to be Nigerian sometimes. undecided

Hahahaha . . . I think many pple dey idle shaa
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by totorimi: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2015
Congregations great lioness Aruma for making Nigeria proud and big shame to madam #bbog for hating and jealousy.

Shine on fine woman haters gonna die of heart attack.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by EmmyDe25(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
The twitter baron is @ it again, this woman is now disgracing herself in the name of tweeting. Oby is still pained that the same people she is criticising are making giant strides.

I pity the zombies that will defend this akpa njo
How about doing a lil research instead of exposing your ignorance out here, simply because of your personal vendetta for this woman. The VP position has different Portfolios, I'm wondering why you guys are saying shes hating on Oteh.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by Truckpusher(m): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2015
likila:
[s][/s]

simple sense you no get

are you one of those pressing obyj slippers breast with the baboon of otta?
*dies* grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by DPCreampie: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2015
http://www.rblworld.tv/ Live broadcast for this morning. Please connect and listen to revelations now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by maddock(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2477132/oby-ezekwesili-gets-apology-cnbc#36265381

And finally the Lord said peace and be calm. Hope those blasting Oby would have the dignity to apologise. Well apologising is not a nigerian thing I forgot.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by free13: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure / Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces / President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.