Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG (26128 Views)

How Acting DG Of NDDC Gave Corruption New Face / Drama At NIMASA As Jauro Displaces Obi As Acting DG / Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by tunex23: 8:09am On Jul 25, 2015
light004:
Where are the bigot? Your change has come. I hope you love the taste, a leopard can change its skin. We screamed, begged and provided justifications why Jonathan is a better choice but you turned a deaf ear rather you cursed, insulted and humiliated at the few who saw the scam in the change.

What am effrontery, in a multi-ethnic nation like Nigeria this is surely a recipe for disaster. We are watching. Shame on the southerners that didn't come together to ensure victory for their own and rather choose a former dictator as leader in the 21st century when the world as turned global. So unfortunate, so sad.

They said, Jonathan surrounded himself with incompetent people but recently happening has confirmed once again their lies. Aruma Odeh and Akinwunmi are getting higher appointments, the refineries are scheduled to commence production from a clueless man; an empty treasury is paying hundreds of billion; power by magic is relatively stable and the magic one cannot stop the naira from falling. A whole nation has been scammed and for those who believed in the change welcome to your fools paradise.

what a shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by zinzane: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2015
Ahmeduana:

UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING, WHEN WE DEY WARN UNA NO BE INSULT UNA DEY INSULT US! NNTORR!!
My support is not based on sentiments but objectivity and when Mr. President looses objectivity I will vote him out come 2019, for now it's too early to judge. BTW, I have no regrets voting out President Jonathan. #Onelove
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by sparkwil(m): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2015
truelynaij:

No worry, if I meet u for petrol station wey u 1st me arrive for like 2 mins, shey u go allow dem sell for me 1st since na just 2mins u 1st me reach
I hope say u sabi read. My point is why 3d (d daura dullapo) no allow seniority for the other appointments im make for SSS and INEC?
The earlier we realize an imbec1le is ruling us the better for us. It still beats my imagination hw d most literate region in d country could have voted for an illiterate. I live in IB and nearly all my friends who where scammed into the Sai baba rant are regretting. Funnily I'm d one giving them hope.
APC a progressing catastrophe

5 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by BraniacX(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2015
doctokwus:

Yeah.
This one must be handled with a lot of caution if true.
Jauro maybe right but d circumstances,timing and manner are all wrong.

Especially as same criteria wasn't used at INEC angry

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by aboobakr02(m): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2015
holytribe:
this Hausa appointment is rather becoming too much. I thought they said Hausa's don't go to school, so how did they attain such post in the first place?
U thought but u don't knw..
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by salisy: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2015
cerzo:
I always advise those that I know that once u collect u appointment letter,u better report immediately to ur duty of post..see a life tyme opportunity to be lost in such a careless manner...

Mine was collecting mine on Thursday and then decided to resume on money..when pay slip came out..mine was cut by d calculation of 5,000 a day...I lost abt 20,000 cuz of that...

But this northern govt agenda self...I tire ooo
Haba! By ur post u ought to hv do justice here. As u implied Jauro ought to hv been d rightful owner of DG position. So no qualms in righting the wrong
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by salisy: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2015
fashoo2010:
U mean just because of 24hours of seniority? Na wa ooo....
U call 24hrs just? Nawao for u. In military, police etc a second can determine who is the senior.
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
This is coup in a way, I actually want the state of the new DG of NIMASA if its from the north then truly my sai buhari's government is truly government for the north, by the north and north alone which will be his downfall very soon
www.

Your posts are just too hypocritical and double standard. What's this your "tlc" about anyway??
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by salisy: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2015
omogin:
Now I know buhari dey colo. This 97% vs 5% mathematics has made him really Colo. Haba GEJ yab big time. No Haruna should ever have been appointed in his govt.
Well Buhari is doing that he will make sure no chukwu is appointed in his govt. No room for biaFRAUDians
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by oloriooko(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2015
My questions about this hoolabaloo are these:
* who directed that most senior officer should take over? Did that person tried finding out before giving such order?
* where was this Hausa guy when that order came? Maybe he was not at work that day.
* why should the Hausa guys protest overturn the appointment of the Igbo guy whom the presidency had earlier recognised?

I think the Hausa guy took advantage of northern rule to stage a protest and he got the attention of whoever was at the top. Furthermore, seem the fight for seniority has been on between these two guys for long, it only came to fore as a result of this issue.

PMB needs to checkmate these incessant reversal of decisions, its not painting this administration in good light. You cannot be "baba go slow" and make such unpardonable mistakes.

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB

3 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by salisy: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2015
holytribe:
this Hausa appointment is rather becoming too much. I thought they said Hausa's don't go to school, so how did they attain such post in the first place?
I'm perplexed too, dunno hw PMB is able to unearth plenty hausas qualified for topmost positions in govt agencies. Shey dem be almajiris cheesy
holytribe:
I'm perplexed too, dunno hw PMB is able to unearth plenty hausas qualified for topmost positions in govt agencies. Shey dem be almajiris »}
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2015
omenka:
Yeah. If I must be honest, I think Baba should have overlooked this one.

But I recall some people saying they don't want Baba to "placate" them with any appointments. Watch as those same folks flood the thread to scream blue murder.

Sometimes you simply can't understand what they really want.
My brother I agree with you ho-ha. Before the elections, Buhari wrote to Ohaneze requesting for a meeting with which to articulate Igbo position into his manifesto. Ohaneze refused to meet with him. After he won, Ohaneze said Ndigbo would not beg Buhari for appointments. Now same brothers are shouting marginalization. Ohaneze marginalised Ndigbo. After 16 years of supporting PDP, you can't drive from Awka to Enugu without branching off to the old road built by the military. The second Niger Bridge will be the only Federal inspired road where you must pay to drive on; and your children will pay, and your grandchildren will pay. My brothers are waiting for Buhari to come and placate them as if they are beaten children crying for motherly attention. Who's deceiving who?.
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by salisy: 8:48am On Jul 25, 2015
lonelydora:
If it's seniority they want to follow, no problem. But in management level, appointments don't usually follow protocols. It's purely political.

From the way PMB is going he shouldn't make me decamp back to PDP. Keeping my fingers crossed shaa
Either way the new DG deserve all of it:
1. Based on seniority, he senior the Igbo guy by 24hrs thus making him d qualified person for the position
2. Politically his region played key role in deciding the outcome of the March28 polls with massive votes to PMB, whereas d SE chose to share tent with the losing party. So the DG is been compensated politically

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2015
I think we should all come to reality with this Northernised administration. It is rather unfortunate that Buhari still thinks other regions don't exist

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by belzabull(f): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2015
zimoni:
They use quota system/zoning/seniority when it's in their favour.

The present Accountant General Of The Federation is not the most senior, the most senior is a Yorubaman(I've forfot his name). Head of Service of the Federation appointed the present AGF(from NE) instead of the Yoruba guy.

The dude complained, wrote to presidency and Head of Service yet PMB eventually made the present AGF the Acting AGF which shall be confirmed at the fullness of time.

PMB, unna welldone ooooooo. O Kare Laye.

We all hailed him when he appointed the NIMASA DG only to change him few days later. 24-hr seniority my foot.

How about the present AGF who's years behind the most senior yet appointed as the AGF? Alaabaa.

Kontinuu, 2019 is not far.
A reasonable Yoruba has spoken, not like this unrepentant and senseless foool below

1toRtoiSe1:
It's an amusing sight when yeebos cry. grin

I thought you lots said he got appointed on merit while the rest northerners that got appointed didnt deserve such. Can you now say he got appointed on merit when he has a senior? grin

3 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by cornoil(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2015
But seniority was placed aside incase of INEC and an associate of Buhari was appointed
Donpizzle:

if jauro claim is true, den e is actually a senior to nwabueze. JUST 24 hrs?? Evn 30 minutes is enuff difference in terms of senority.
Smetimes we nid to put aside tribalism and look at facts and figures.

4 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Dankota: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2015
Most Nigerians can’t differentiate between appointment in an acting capacity and holding office. Holding office can only be by a person from within while appointment to an office can be from anywhere. Note that both have equal chance of been confirm. Handing over to most senior is NOT appointment.
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by belzabull(f): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2015
kITATITA:

My brother I agree with you ho-ha. Before the elections, Buhari wrote to Ohaneze requesting for a meeting with which to articulate Igbo position into his manifesto. Ohaneze refused to meet with him. After he won, Ohaneze said Ndigbo would not beg Buhari for appointments. Now same brothers are shouting marginalization. Ohaneze marginalised Ndigbo. After 16 years of supporting PDP, you can't drive from Awka to Enugu without branching off to the old road built by the military. The second Niger Bridge will be the only Federal inspired road where you must pay to drive on; and your children will pay, and your grandchildren will pay. My brothers are waiting for Buhari to come and placate them as if they are beaten children crying for motherly attention. Who's deceiving who?.
This is daftness and st√pidlity speaking.

Is Buhari running an APC govt or a northern govt? shouldn't he be running a Nigerian government?

Did GEJ neglect the north during his reign because they didn't give him much votes? Its only a despicable fool like you that will support this show of shame from the brainless one.

We were told that earlier appointments were based on merit, why all of a sudden did this one become on the basis of seniority? my friend sorry to say but you area very big fool and a disgrace to your family

6 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by belzabull(f): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2015
cornoil:
But seniority was placed aside incase of INEC and a associate of Buhari was appointed
kitatita can you answer this?. fool
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by omogin(f): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2015
salisy:
Well Buhari is doing that he will make sure no chukwu is appointed in his govt. No room for biaFRAUDians

Its clear to all who's the fraudster. He dare not probe OBJ or IBB cos they have damaging corruption info about him. He won't publicly declare his assets cos his 'integrity' will fly with the wind. He won't fight boko haram cos they are his allies. He wants an opportunity to show military might against a peaceful Niger Delta. Says he will be fair to all but his old brain is ringing with 97% vs 5%.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2015
lonelydora:
If it's seniority they want to follow, no problem. But in management level, appointments don't usually follow protocols. It's purely political.

From the way PMB is going he shouldn't make me decamp back to PDP. Keeping my fingers crossed shaa

dem tell u say pdp na DUMP SITE?

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by zinzane: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2015
belzabull:
This is daftness and st√pidlity speaking.

Is Buhari running an APC govt or a northern govt? shouldn't he be running a Nigerian government?

Did GEJ neglect the north during his reign because they didn't give him much votes? Its only a despicable fool like you that will support this show of shame from the brainless one.

We were told that earlier appointments were based on merit, why all of a sudden did this one become on the basis of seniority? my friend sorry to say but you area very big fool and a disgrace to your family
The ease at which you throw insults is phenomenal. If your father is insulted this way will you be happy? No? And to think you are a female, it rather pathetic? You can make your point without insults. #Onelove
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by belzabull(f): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2015
zinzane:
The ease at which you throw insults is phenomenal. If your father is insulted this way will you be happy? No? And to think you are a female, it rather pathetic? You can make your point without insults. #Onelove
I only address insensitive and irrational posters like that, anyone that justifies such indiscretion from a bigoted and extremist president is no better than a murderer.

cheers too
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2015
IdiAmin1:
If it's done by seniority then the hausa man is clearly the senior having resumed a day before others. It's just how civil service works.

But on another note, Buhari should watch his antecedents in regards to appointments else he will making the job and agenda of Radio B1afra easy. undecided

So why was same rule jettisoned in INEC after jega handed over to the most senior...So why do they keep changing the rules as it suits their agenda?

3 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2015
Donpizzle:

unfortunately i dnt knw. Plsss xplain to me wat an appointment is.Teacher CHUNA plss teach me.......B4 u were born i was already teaching english language.

if u started teaching English before I was born, I guess u should be 60 years by now. Have u retired

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2015
I wish se n ss for just act as if nigeria doesnt exist, to me I dont care who buhari appoints or disappoi ts. all I care abt is my state, akwa ibom. if buhari likes he appoints only people from his region to head all parastatals, I dont bloody care, didnt vote him n am happy I neva wasted my transport from uyo to calabar to vote an illiterate old poo.
akwa ibom ayaya.
that s where my loyalty lies now.
am akwaibomite first n an african second, naija na for exams to just get d max point.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by BetterNigeria: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2015
My ppl, let me educate u a little abt this 1. Seniority Shld ve been by protocol. But the perm sec. At the ministry tot this is business as usual, he boycott the office of the Finance and Administration and went for Labour and carbotage and that not Wats is supposed to be. Buhari only odered to be handed over to MOST SENIOR before DG will be appointed. by the way, I don't kno y some Nigerians can't look at it from a reasonoble point of view. The issues of that 24hr of a tin came as a result of the dubious excuse of the perm sec in the ministry, that Shld ve come in the first place if protocol if observed. By the way this man has different faith with the president.
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
I wish se n ss for just act as if nigeria doesnt exist, to me I dont care who buhari appoints or disappoi ts. all I care abt is my state, akwa ibom. if buhari likes he appoints only people from his region to head all parastatals, I dont bloody care, didnt vote him n am happy I neva wasted my transport from uyo to calabar to vote an illiterate old poo.
akwa ibom ayaya.
that s where my loyalty lies now.
am akwaibomite first n an african second, naija na for exams to just get d max point.

whoever is appointed to man anything in Nigeria should concern us.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by taharqa: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2015
Beautiful... Just beautiful

Lolz

3 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by omogin(f): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2015
BetterNigeria:
My ppl, let me educate u a little abt this 1. Seniority Shld ve been by protocol. But the perm sec. At the ministry tot this is business as usual, he boycott the office of the Finance and Administration and went for Labour and carbotage and that not Wats is supposed to be. Buhari only odered to be handed over to MOST SENIOR before DG will be appointed. by the way, I don't kno y some Nigerians can't look at it from a reasonoble point of view. The issues of that 24hr of a tin came as a result of the dubious excuse of the perm sec in the ministry, that Shld ve come in the first place if protocol if observed. By the way this man has different faith with the president.

Wish you recommended this to them at INEC. Buhari is a fraud, lol...

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by CyberWolf: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2015
I no talk am here say they go replace Nwabueze with another abokii? The ediots and hypocrites talking about seniority here, what happened to seniority at INEC? You APC ediots don't know what you've done to this country.. angry ...The northerners that wrecked this country is gradually taking over again sad ..My advice to unemployed youths is... if you are from south, just forget about government job angry

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2015
zinzane:
Let her be if it gives her the kicks. These are the people that insult on Nairaland and in real life they want to give you a copy of their empty CV to help them with employment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) / Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku / Tinubu Arrives Aso Rock To Meet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.