Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG (26140 Views)

How Acting DG Of NDDC Gave Corruption New Face / Drama At NIMASA As Jauro Displaces Obi As Acting DG / Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by bakjal(m): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2015
SOME USELESS PPL WILL START SHOUTING "ANOTHER NORTHERNER" NOT MINDING THE CIRCUMSTANCES AT HAND!

IF U PPL DON'T TALK, NA THUNDER GO FIRE UNA...

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Screwface(m): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2015
Berem and other APC apologists would be here to support this act again. Buhari does no wrong in their sights.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by gratiaeo(m): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2015
omogin:
Why didn't they use seniority at INEC. maluus

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by tym92(m): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2015
Ok
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 25, 2015
R
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by skotch(m): 6:23am On Jul 25, 2015
We see wats goin on. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by omenka(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2015
doctokwus:
Yeah. This one must be handled with a lot of caution if true. Jauro maybe right but d circumstances,timing and manner are all wrong.
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Eden007(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2015
Change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by chuose: 6:24am On Jul 25, 2015
THE NORTH IS GETTING ALL THE POSITIONS

WHEN IT COMES TO THE BEST CANDIDATE BEING PUT FORWARD THEY SAY ZONING.

WHEN IT COMES TO APPOINTMENTS THEY SAY NORTHERNER.

ONE NIGERIA IS A DREAM.

IF YOU THINK I AM LYING GO AND ASK TINUBU

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Armaggedon: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Zimzy(m): 6:25am On Jul 25, 2015
Some people are already regretting the role they played in this scam called change. God save Nigeria from the insensitive .

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by blackpanda: 6:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Screwface:
Berem and other APC apologists would be here to support this act again. Buhari does no wrong in their sights.

What do u expect when wailers wail at the flimsiest of excuse. You make it hard for the APC supporters to ever take u seriously

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by bakjal(m): 6:29am On Jul 25, 2015
holytribe:
this Hausa appointment is rather becoming too much. I thought they said Hausa's don't go to school, so how did they attain such post in the first place?

Then ur common sense should tell u to see the light!
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by front247: 6:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Another hausa on d block

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by VISTIN(m): 6:30am On Jul 25, 2015
For me, it's a slap on the faces of the entire south (SW, SE and SS). Sometimes you allow people to benefit from what is placed in there place.
If the man incharge of security is from Borno because he understands the Boko boys better, let a man from the South handle water matters now.
Or, does Aboki know too much about water.
Well, let Buhari continue with his wickedness.
But I want him to know that even we who didn't vote him are prying for him to succeed, but if he thinks he can do whatever he wants, he may end up like Abacha.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by vivalavida(m): 6:31am On Jul 25, 2015
Igbo's should face their hustling and forget this Ali baba. we shouldn't expect jack from him. I know the ofe.mmanu peeps are feeling quite uneasy now with the recent appointments

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by SouthernBreeze(m): 6:32am On Jul 25, 2015
omogin:
Now I know buhari dey colo. This 97% vs 5% mathematics has made him really Colo. Haba GEJ yab big time. No Haruna should ever have been appointed in his govt.
Bubu is a mistake, his blind followers are getting to know by the day

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by lonelydora: 6:34am On Jul 25, 2015
Afam4eva:
This man is giving his detractors a full course meal without knowing. Except he's the one intentionally cooking the meals.

My brother, I wonder.

5 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by yahmohy27: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2015
donholy28:
I tell u...d man brain lock up
And urs scattered scattered !!
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by alexlee50: 6:39am On Jul 25, 2015
Aboki has taken over.

5 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by omowolewa: 6:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Back to the usual trend, the script play.

3 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by koife(m): 6:42am On Jul 25, 2015
I don't trust my memory- Buhari

9 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Donpizzle(m): 6:42am On Jul 25, 2015
fashoo2010:
U mean just because of 24hours of seniority? Na wa ooo....
if jauro claim is true, den e is actually a senior to nwabueze. JUST 24 hrs?? Evn 30 minutes is enuff difference in terms of senority.
Smetimes we nid to put aside tribalism and look at facts and figures.
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by rattlesnake(m): 6:44am On Jul 25, 2015
Hausa again

4 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by ndcide(m): 6:44am On Jul 25, 2015
If they want to retire him and thy peg it to those who resumed work on the very day he resumed and left the rest out. Even though, their appointment letter was the same date; what will be haruna's argument?

I don't know so much about civil service terms when it comes to appointments. But I believe they are done in batches.

Resent retirees in my state, had theirs done at the same time. I don't think it was reduced to resumption date, hour, minutes and seconds.

The reason for the change is not strong enough. But if haruna is a better candidate, then good for him.
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by seedorfg(m): 6:45am On Jul 25, 2015
Northernocracy ti gbajoba grin

7 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by light004: 6:46am On Jul 25, 2015
Where are the bigot? Your change has come. I hope you love the taste, a leopard can change its skin. We screamed, begged and provided justifications why Jonathan is a better choice but you turned a deaf ear rather you cursed, insulted and humiliated at the few who saw the scam in the change.

What am effrontery, in a multi-ethnic nation like Nigeria this is surely a recipe for disaster. We are watching. Shame on the southerners that didn't come together to ensure victory for their own and rather choose a former dictator as leader in the 21st century when the world as turned global. So unfortunate, so sad.

They said, Jonathan surrounded himself with incompetent people but recently happening has confirmed once again their lies. Aruma Odeh and Akinwunmi are getting higher appointments, the refineries are scheduled to commence production from a clueless man; an empty treasury is paying hundreds of billion; power by magic is relatively stable and the magic one cannot stop the naira from falling. A whole nation has been scammed and for those who believed in the change welcome to your fools paradise.

what a shame!

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 25, 2015
chuose:
THE NORTH IS GETTING ALL THE POSITIONS

WHEN IT COMES TO THE BEST CANDIDATE BEING PUT FORWARD THEY SAY ZONING.

WHEN IT COMES TO APPOINTMENTS THEY SAY NORTHERNER.

ONE NIGERIA IS A DREAM.

IF YOU THINK I AM LYING GO AND ASK TINUBU
I thought you guys were lughing at the SW during the NASS brouhaha.

Your acting actor has been kicked out.

Shame

grin
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by reuben79: 6:47am On Jul 25, 2015
igbos don enter one chance 4 dis govenment"
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by koife(m): 6:50am On Jul 25, 2015
I dont trust my brain-Buhari
GMB actually proved us right when he said his moderator should let him answer the first question before moving to the second bcoz he doesn't trust his memory. Recall that GMB had made quite some laughable mistake before and after his election/Victory. Some of them includes;
Osinbade
INEC gaff....
Michelle gaff
Western Germany gaff
ANPC gaff et al.
My worry isn't about his mistake....my fear is the image GMB will be creating about nja before international communities and wondering what would be going on in their minds like: how in the hell did nja end up with GMB?...I watched the video where he was interviewed online and was sad that my president actually asked the moderator to repeat some lines about the question that was directed to him....and more troubling was the fact that he ended up not answering the question...about militancy, economy n all inclusive government.
In view of the above, I would like some of this questions to be answered in all honesty.
Did GMB not know his memory wasn't good enough before he contested for the office of GCFR?
Does he not not know that his self assessment will have direct impact on the perception about his actions?
Why would Nigeria risk our national integrity on a man who himself doesn't trust his own memory?
How can a man that said he doesn't trust his memory recall all the alleged wrongs of the immediate past admininstration and yet forget those of his APC stalwarts?
How can a man who doesnt trust his memory over see the affairs of the nation for months without a single ministerial appointment...with such an enormous responsibility at this critical economic situation in nja...how will he recall?
Is this an affirmation that he is indeed a D3 or brain dead?
Pls just objective comment..

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje Bribery: 2 Pupils Missing After Jafar Jafar Protest (Photos) / Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen / Senate To Reduce Political Parties From 91 To 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.