Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy (5433 Views)

8 Silly Things Men Do During S**x That Leads To Pregnancy / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by JoeCutie(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
gj22:

Hey you, there is no place for smart ppl on nairaland grin grin grin
In essence, what you're saying is? grin
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by Eruditely: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
shoprite:
I came across this so I thought I should share grin

It has been found that some women ovulate when they are menstruating, so next time while dipping into the Red Sea, be sure to use a life jacket. If you go releasing your little swimmers with no protection, one of them is bound to swim upstream and catch something you’re not prepared for.

You did it while standing and all of the semen spilled to the floor and none was left in her. Hmmm… In physics, following the law of gravity, it makes sense. But not in biology, which may have a law somewhere that states ‘what goes in, stays in’.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO – Yoruba Girl Biodun Owolabi S Extape Leaked / Wish Your Nairaland Friend Happy New Year / What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.