Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age (5482 Views)

Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning / Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age by freelance(m): 10:47am On Feb 17, 2007
I believe its no longer news that women seldom tell their age. In fact to some women , their age is a no go area. Even some women were said to have refused to disclose their age to the enumerators during the last census.

I hope the ladies here can explain why they like hiding their age.

Take care all and Godspeed!
Re: Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age by RuuDie(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2007
[[b]color=#550000]Do You?[/color][/b]
Re: Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age by uspry1(f): 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2007
For me, that is opposite, I do tell my real age, but the problem is they REFUSE TO BELIEVE about my real age because of my appearance.

I already did show my birth certificate or my driver license, still they do not believe my youth looks! Even I do tell my marital status and dependent (children), still they do not believe me, because of my appearance.

I have not got decent guy at my closer age lately, because of my appearance. I do not want dating guys who are older enough to be my father's age and who are too young enough to be my children's age. What I suppose to do? I am early 40s, everyone say I look 20s.  cry
Re: Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age by emenma(f): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2007
It aint nice to ask a lady her age cheesy
Re: Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age by OmoEko1(f): 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2007
i DON'T HAVE PROBLEMS TELLING A GUY MY REAL AGE BUT WHEN I DO THEY NEVER SEEM TO BELIEVE MOI.THEY THINK AM LYING OR SOMETHING, ON THE REAL WHY WILL SOMEONE LIE ABOUT THEIR AGE, AND WHAT WILL HE/SHE GAIN FROM IT. undecided undecided
Re: Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age by muyibaba(m): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2007
A woman havent got a real age.A woman is as old as she looks,which depends on so many factors and include but not limited to 1.how she takes care of herself 2. self esteem 3.if she is not a flirt ,her blood will not mix with many different blood immunities.4.a good sexual life cheesy 5.the kind of daily life she lives etc
Re: Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age by Bolarge(m): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2007
'Cos tellin's not a good markettin strategy grin
They can be 25yrs old for 10 consecutive years so obey the ancient rule. . "Ask me no questions and I'll tell u no lies". grin
Re: Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age by Rhea(f): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2007
If a woman looks younger than her age, she'll tell you her true age.
If she looks older, you better not ask in the first place.
That's enough to provoke her.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age by ugodaniel(m): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2007
cos they suck!!! grin
Re: Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age by fellow(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2007
not all of them. Meet so may women that told me what their age is, i guess its just that they feel comfortable with me. Once a woman is comfortable with you, she would tell you anything
Re: Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age by iice(f): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2007
Bolarge:

'Cos tellin's not a good markettin strategy grin
They can be 25yrs old for 10 consecutive years so obey the ancient rule. . "Ask me no questions and I'll tell u no lies". grin

Hilarious grin grin and so true
Re: Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age by syren: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2008
I always forget how old i am, it takes me a few seconds to answer, sometimes i say the wrong age by accident and then look like a complete idiot when i remember "i'm *****. OH NO sorry i mean i'm *****" am i losing it? undecided
Re: Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age by sistawoman: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2008
i have no problem telling my real age.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age by lucabrasi(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2008
muyibaba:

A woman havent got a real age.A woman is as old as she looks,which depends on so many factors and include but not limited to 1.how she takes care of herself 2. self esteem 3.if she is not a flirt ,her blood will not mix with many different blood immunities.4.a good sexual life cheesy 5.the kind of daily life she lives etc
word grin
Rhea:

nuff said smiley
Re: Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age by Moyola(f): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2008
Rhea:

haha

I tell my real age, i evn had 1yr 2 it ,,,,,, sum peepz dont blv undecided dunno y
Re: Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age by sistajay(f): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2008
I see nothin wrong in tellin my real age, im as ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold as Madonna.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 09, 2008
girls girls girls they wont tell you there real age,all they tell is lies wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Private Message, / My Hoe Story V1.0 / Confession : How I F**k My Brother Wife In Our Parlor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.