Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt (41502 Views)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Those Who Supported My Presidency Will Face Trial If Caught In Corruption - PMB / Teens Got Detained In Burundi For Defacing President Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Jeromejnr(m): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
I thought it was a much more artistic graffiti. angry
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ladyF(f): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lol
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by kenedy175(m): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Only in Nigeria
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ndaman25: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Many are Mad bt few are in Yaba

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by wristbangle: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
K I know him that's ishilove's bf cheesy grin grin
www.

Werey grin grin grin
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ephemm(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
U don't need to ask if he is mad
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by charlesucheh(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Some are mad,
Others are roaming!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by talkme(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Too much of jacking.
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by bigtt76(f): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
LMAO ...hin never see market enter ...once e enter one, all thing go set grin

Bigcake:
For this guy to know about Hezbollah a perceived terrorist wing in Lebanon, then his madness, if at all he is mad is of grade one.
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by mandy4s: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
ok that guy is writing hezbollah & tuareg shocked shocked and you guys think this na small issue?? OP better draw attention of security forces o. i hope dis aint a before-hand terrorist attack warning like we saw in the US prior 9/11

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ellovee(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
This guy isn't mad at all, if he is mad how does he raise the money he uses in buying the paints nd brushes? The guy should be arrested and tortured for him to tell the truth about those inscriptions.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by okeke00(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
very funny indeed, but he need to be taken to a psyc
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ezeagu(m): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
He's creative and thinks out he box, something Nigerians don't understand and are allergic to.
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ezeagu(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
ckenneths:
Is he mad, or just a little imbalanced upstairs?

Bigcake:
For this guy to know about Hezbollah a perceived terrorist wing in Lebanon, then his madness, if at all he is mad is of grade one.

SouthernBreeze:
Op the guy don litter PH wit him various incription, even me dey wonder dis kain mad person. He looks like Ameachi thoughh grin grin grin grin grin

feldido:
So finally we don catch am... This guy has been doing this since the early 90's, I heard he's a mad man... But seeing him now, I don't think he is.

feldido:

Honestly I believe he's mad...

Any time someone does something different in Nigeria, they're mad. What he's doing is a public art from known as tagging, it's popular throughout the world and although it was initially seen as vandalism, and still is somewhat today, the art form has birthed many famous artists and it has become more appreciated. Let me educate you 'local' people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Raylight2(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
wow...he's even using oil paint...let him come buy a trailer load of oil paint from me to move his ministry to the permanent site.
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ezeagu(m): 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is an example of messages in graffiti in London, it's suspected to have been created by the famous artist Banksy.

[img]http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/resources/images/4036761/[/img]
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by 1shortblackboy: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Oga o this guy dey different from d one wey dey deface d whole of town and UTC area. I guess they each have their constituencies
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ezeagu(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Banksy's wacky art has been accepted into the art world and he's been exhibited in art gallery's around the world.

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by abagoro(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Symphony007:
hmm..so they are two, cause there is one really dealing with us here in town, he has defaced everything, even government buildings like civic center, judiciary, nipost, secretariat and even govt. House. This is unacceptable and why they are not arrested is beyond me.

Lol. It is one of the characteristics of mental disorder just like control of traffic. Such deranged people are everywhere.

On Nairaland forum we have "becomerich" and "chino".
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ezeagu(m): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is by the artist SAMO in the 80s.

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ezeagu(m): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
More by SAMO in the 80s

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ezeagu(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
SAMO was later revealed to be a young man named Jean-Michel Basquiat, who later become in association with Andy Warhol and entered legend status after he died in his 20s (from drugs).

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ezeagu(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jean-Michel's artworks were also exhibited in gallery's.

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ezeagu(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jean-Michels artwork now goes for nothing under 1 million dollars, Jay Z popularly bought one of his pieces for upwards of $4 million (over 800 million naira).

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ezeagu(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
What is the point of pointing all this out?

People who create art have been called 'mad' and stupid and a nuisance by ignorant people for a long time, don't be surprised when this guy gets noticed by some white people and shipped off to gallery's in the west where he'll possibly make millions.

Nigeria's do not value anything if it ain't food or money or nyash.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by balogunsam(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is serious work....
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by chinology: 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Foolish old hag, lol, I have tormented you so much that you are having sleepless day and night. There is no peace for you. By the way we have just landed in Ph. Where are we meeting? We are at Rumuogba estates now.

[s]
abagoro:

Lol. It is one of the characteristics of mental disorder just like control of traffic. Such deranged people are everywhere.

On Nairaland forum we have "becomerich" and "chino".
[/s]
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Vivly(f): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmm. I see this on my way to church any time I'm in PH. Someone told me the guy is mad but who sells white paint and brush to a mad man?
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Vivly(f): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
BTW op, what kind of surveillance did you mount that had to go very close to the man for a shot?
Mount surveillance ko.
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is definitely a coded message...

Maybe picking every second, third or fourth letter might be a lead...
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Krystalzkris(f): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
K I know him that's ishilove's bf cheesy grin grin
www.
hmm.. The fear ov Ishilove is d begginning of wisdom... Make she no ban ur sorry as*..
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by TwentySeven: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
The Musiwa of Port Harcourt grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa / Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.