Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt (41503 Views)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Those Who Supported My Presidency Will Face Trial If Caught In Corruption - PMB / Teens Got Detained In Burundi For Defacing President Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by chinology: 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
This man resembles abagoro, this one he is busy writing Imo state imo state.

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by kazzonline: 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dat shii aint no grafitti,thats simply defacing public property and he shld be arrested,
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Demmocrats(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Krystalzkris:
hmm.. The fear ov Ishilove is d begginning of wisdom... Make she no ban ur sorry as*..

Because she banned you doesn't mean she can to me. She is my sweet heart
www.
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by no2fuks(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
not good
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by shamecurls(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Have known these dude way back 1999 when he started with the fence of FGC

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Krystalzkris(f): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Demmocrats:

Because she banned you doesn't mean she can to me. She is my sweet heart www.
who said she banned me?
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
He's not mad. He's only designing unpainted infrastructure. He's either trying to bring government attention to abandoned projects or breathing life into them.

He is a hero and should get commended.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
he has some sort of mentally illness...
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by nellyelitz(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
This man should come and help me paste this link www. in all the city including the government house cheesy grin

www.
why are u selling pants n bràs in every threads
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Demmocrats(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
nellyelitz:
why are u selling pants n bràs in every threads

That was how eBay alibaba and so started now the owners worth billions of dollars.

Bro ask me that question in the next 5 years
www.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hahahahaha!!!so this man still exists! Chai! I noticed him as far back as 2003 or so. He has been interviewed on TV before too. He paints annything paintable. I pity ur house if u don't paint ur fence.
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by nastykid: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Believe me I've always wondered who wrote this jargons each time I pass there to School. Op welldone

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmm,
This man has been doing this trash for over 18yrs today.
I dont really understand why mad people always have this idiosyncratic way of behaving.

We really need to review what we call madness because am yet to see anyone who is not mad?
U elect someone as a senator, he stole maze to his village to halt legislative functions.
U appoint someone as minister, she stole 20billion dollars and return 250million.
U wear shot gown and keep adjusting it in public.

U build a mansion and occupy one room.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
welldone

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by BeauHomme: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Since the late 90s, that axis of PH has been undergoing 'renovation' from that dude. Was out of PH for a while, so I don't know if he stopped at a point. 'Cos if he didn't, I wonder how he still has space for more grafitti. He should have exhausted every inch of space by now.

So now he has added red paint? In those days it was always white. The best antidote then was to paint your fence white.
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by BeauHomme: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Since the late 90s, that axis of PH has been undergoing 'renovation' from that dude. Was out of PH for a while, so I don't know if he stopped at a point. 'Cos if he didn't, I wonder how he still has space for more grafitti. He should have exhausted every inch of space by now.

So now he has added red paint? In those days it was always white. The best antidote then was for you to paint your fence white.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by nellyelitz(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
Demmocrats:

That was how eBay alibaba and so started now the owners worth billions of dollars.

Bro ask me that question in the next 5 years
www.
nice one...
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Raxxye(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
This man has been on this project from since in was a secondary school pupil in PH in the nineties. I have always wondered who does the writings with neat handwriting, and yet making no sense at all.
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ogbanje1(f): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
He spends his money to buy paint for these meaningless inscriptions?! He must be a rich mad man.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by tulus(f): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dat guy must be sick upstairs,i noticed it around rumuokoro and was wondering d reason for it.
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by BOLAUWA: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
I suspect dis man is passing a message dt we cant see yet. He shud be interogated
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by HyDef(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is actually really interesting...

Maybe he is slowly unwinding. But maybe there's some hidden meaning to it... Or then again, maybe he is just crazy... But I feel there is some basis to it...
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
This guy might be trying to pass a message.

Who knows
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by gogodaye(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Vivly:
Hmmm. I see this on my way to church any time I'm in PH. Someone told me the guy is mad but who sells white paint and brush to a mad man?

If folks go sell 'igbo', kaikai (ogogoro) and 'cigarettes' to mad people wey no dey wear cloth.....e come be paint and brush........na him you dey wonder who go sell am to mad person?
Abeg bank people go even collect deposit from mad man if him enter their banking hall?
No discrimination for 'buying and selling' business

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by feldido(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
ezeagu:

Any time someone does something different in Nigeria, they're mad. What he's doing is a public art from known as tagging, it's popular throughout the world and although it was initially seen as vandalism, and still is somewhat today, the art form has birthed many famous artists and it has become more appreciated. Let me educate you[b]local people[/b] .

So na u sabi something Abi?
Will a normal person do such?
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ezeagu(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
feldido:

So na u sabi something Abi?
Will a normal person do such?

I already showed you several people who become millionaires for "such".
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
richidinho:
Here in Abuja it is being written boldly
"Olumba Olumba OBU"
Every where along kubwa expressway by gwarinpa junction. If u clean it, before morning somebody will write another one

This post cracked me up!
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by simdam500(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Port-Harcourt wahala to handle, simply not my problem undecided
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by 4everisaac(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
ckenneths:
The writings are in many.. I mounted surveillance...

Wow good job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa / Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.