Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya (43680 Views)

"Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode / Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) / Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by adconline(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
olumidazz:
there is no bases for comparism... he was turned down in Washington buy buhari and it us. if he is looking for Obamas recognition at all cost let him go and knock on Obama door at the white house after this Kenyan trip and post pictures of him being welcomed and accepted by Obama, then we we know he has a point to prove instead of taking pictures and making unwarranted innuendos. tony was billed to speak in Kenya right from inception but was never part of the programme in Washington for buharis visit and so he was disgraced. I am surprised a billionaire like Tony is still battling with the complexity of acceptance or why is he running from pillar to post just to have a handshake with the US president. this act of his is most unprincely and not in the least blue blooded and leaves much to be desired.
Willfully ignorant partisan talking. How could he be turned down by Buhari when in fact he was one of the hosts??
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by Franzeez(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Bros I'm dealing with facts here. The lady I quoted said Buhari does not realize Tony's worth and that he is vindictive bla bla bla

There were trying to give the impression that a prophet (Tony) is not respected in his country. Lol Now I don't do a lot of politics but right there from Tony's account, you can see he was invited by the fed govt to Washington!

That na common sense nah. Show me a report from a reputable newspaper where Tony was embarrassed in Washington by Buhari.

Abi are you mixing Tony with Jim? By the way you are the one fooling yourself! This will be my only reply to you.

I know your problem
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by olumidazz: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
@ adconline pls who is hosting who... prof of English.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by onenaira3: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
This is the kind of people my president should be meeting, not that worthless Fulani ediot and the rest of his slowpoke entourage.

Obama I applaud you for leaving them high and dried and went to Kenya to meet innovative people and African presidents and people with drive to develop, unlike that worthless, underdeveloped country called niggeria aka the zoo.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by adconline(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
olumidazz:
@ adconline pls who is hosting who... prof of English.
If even its drilled down thru ur thick skull, you can never accept that Elumelu is only one of 3 Africans serving on the board of the exclusive club- Corporate Council on Africa, which hosted the party for Buhari. Ovia is also a member. So they hosted and paid for the party, but blind partisans like u cannot reason beyond what partisan blogs are dishing out.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by Glowww(f): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
When one door closes, another opens. Good one, Mr. Elumelu. Obama knows your worth
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by kentAire(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2015
KINGTELLER:

Thats Almighty Java now...
Php is my thing!!!!!!
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by Lilkingsamuel(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
cescky:
Smart dude...elumelu
The look and body language of obama and his entourage says it all

Unlike some poeple tagging along meisuya!
I thought I was the only one that noticed the body language and looks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Plans To Scuttle Election Via New Naira Notes, Fuel Scarcity Exposed - FFK / Ambode Insists On Removing Yellow Buses (Danfo) From Lagos Roads / Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.