Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? (4549 Views)

Fine Boys Never Lack / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2015
Anytime i see any photo of a group consisting of boys and girls i always notice that the ugly guys with great characters are always the ones holding the girls. Even in real life, ugly and average looking boys have so much game that girls are always around them. Fine boys are always sterotyped by girls as proud so most times girls dont go close to them, they just stare at them from a distance and then go meet their ugly guy friends with great personalities and sense of humour. Even when u develope ur character as a fineboy people will label it as arrogant and only judge u as a fineboy that is proud and u can never leave that box of stereotype. Fineboys dont get all the girls as it is in movies, in real life they get the girls admiration but not the girls in person, as the girls are scared of being close to them. Now nigerian girls, why are u scared of being with a fineboy?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by chomytex(f): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Are you a fine boy?
*just asking*

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by iamauxin(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Lemme check in....who knows? Trashes like this make FP this days....
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by haiti007(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2015
i think the op has a point
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2015
the same way most guys are afraid of extremely fine girls because of fear of rejection,inferiority complex and infidelity

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by Rosemary216(f): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2015
I dnt tink dere z an ''ugly'' guy... Nd i dnt girls are scared of ''fine'' guys! For me its hw u carry urself dat i see u nt even ur looks..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2015
I'm proud to be who I am. Mostly, I appreciate the fact girls get scared of me... I love POWER... I got the EGO... I nEed mor POWER... Money make the world go round...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by Sandydayz(f): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2015
Says who? undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by wordbank(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2015
They ain't scared of 'em boys
They just position themselves where they get what they want

Like they say
'no b fine boy I go chop'

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2015
undecided WHO TOLD YOU
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by Orikinla(m): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Because they are afraid of competing for his attention with other girls.

Like this fine guy at the closing day of MTN TECHPlus Expo yesterday Saturday July 25, 2015, at the Eko Hotel and Suites on Victoria Island, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
**yimu**waiting for some guys to come to this thread and start forming fine boys....grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by popweezy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
U SEE WHY U HAVE TO THANK GOD THE WAY YOU ARE..NA WE DEY ENJOY BUT DEM FINE BOYZ DEY SUFFER...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 11, 2021
bump
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by 15Kaylord(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2021
I Thank God that me I'm ugly sha..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by 360clips: 12:07am On May 12, 2021
Rubbish talk. Next!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by debbydams(f): 7:09am On May 12, 2021
Scared of who abeg grin I laugh in spanish
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by Faber(m): 8:10am On May 12, 2021
This is so true. Any girl I talk to will always tell me I want to use her and dump her... That I have a serious girlfriend... That I will not take her serious... That I want to break her heart bla bla...

Last, Debbie asked me: "what is my plans with her if not to break her heart?

Also as a fine guy, girls will always have a plan B guy because in their mind you are a time bomb that will explode one day and dump them.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by Karlifate: 4:09pm On May 12, 2021
Faber:
This is so true. Any girl I talk to will always tell me I want to use her and dump her... That I have a serious girlfriend... That I will not take her serious... That I want to break her heart bla bla...

Last, Debbie asked me: "what is my plans with her if not to break her heart?

Also as a fine guy, girls will always have a plan B guy because in their mind you are a time bomb that will explode one day and dump them.

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by latexxbro(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2021
Post from 2015?? How come I'm seeing it comfortably in this 2021?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:34am On May 13, 2021
Which Nigerian girls?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:36am On May 13, 2021
Anytime i see any photo of a group consisting of boys and girls i always notice that the ugly guys with great characters are always the ones holding the girls. Even in real life, ugly and average looking boys have so much game that girls are always around them. Fine boys are always sterotyped by girls as proud so most times girls dont go close to them, they just stare at them from a distance and then go meet their ugly guy friends with great personalities and sense of humour. Even when u develope ur character as a fineboy people will label it as arrogant and only judge u as a fineboy that is proud and u can never leave that box of stereotype. Fineboys dont get all the girls as it is in movies, in real life they get the girls admiration but not the girls in person, as the girls are scared of being close to them. Now nigerian girls, why are u scared of being with a fineboy?

Eiya. This is sad, though.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by Nobody: 4:07am On May 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Which Nigerian girls?
are you not one of them
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by tega2luv(m): 6:29am On May 13, 2021
OP I want you to imagine a broke nigga dating a pretty lady, what do u think that comes to the mind of such nigga always "who get money go carry this babe from me, especially when money issues arises and he cannot respond " naxo e be for women as a lady who is dating an handsome dude the question that goes through her mind always is that, any girl he opens his mouth to ask out will never say NO, so therefore this has created insecurity in the mind...personally I dont date girls with extra bid butt or excessively beautiful bcux I feel they lack respect and home training bcux again they feel with thier beauty they can attract lots of men to their way so when they hurt u they expect you to beg them...and person like me na RESPECT they turn me on like I red in a thread few minutes ago.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by Faber(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2021
tega2luv:
OP I want you to imagine a broke nigga dating a pretty lady, what do u think that comes to the mind of such nigga always "who get money go carry this babe from me, especially when money issues arises and he cannot respond " naxo e be for women as a lady who is dating an handsome dude the question that goes through her mind always is that, any girl he opens his mouth to ask out will never say NO, so therefore this has created insecurity in the mind...personally I dont date girls with extra bid butt or excessively beautiful bcux I feel they lack respect and home training bcux again they feel with thier beauty they can attract lots of men to their way so when they hurt u they expect you to beg them...and person like me na RESPECT they turn me on like I red in a thread few minutes ago.

#Word
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? by Jeon(m): 7:02am On May 17, 2021
We don't have fine boys in Nigeria.

They are so ugly with their short flat nose and wide big lips like the anus of ape.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: How A Man Can Avoid Rape From A Woman / When Ghana Jollof Meets Naija Jollof (photos) / My Boss Did This Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.