Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? (1894 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? / Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
I need to know why even a prostitute that have regular sex daily will have guts to say she was raped? Can we all agree that girls really hate sex because they dont feel the sensations men feel when making love. Women hate sex and when u rape them u force them to feel hurt rather than pleasure unwillingly? This is my theory whats yours?
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by 123CarZ(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
I dunno as I no be woman undecided

Bt ion, would u like to get raped @op
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by Andyblaze: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2015

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by HungerBAD: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rape is simply forced sex without consent.

Even prostitutes have a right not to consent to forced sex.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by ice25(f): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Op, A fOod u willingly decided to eat and the One forced on you doesn't taste the same way.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by DesChyko: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Well, I learnt women do not necessarily need sex before feeling gratified. A simple show of wanting them satisfies them in some case. Also, the sexual libido is men is much more higher than that of women. So they feel less inclined to have sex at every turn without a sense of duty.
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by dharay99: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
dumb question.!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by chibwike(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
So what's the question
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
It is not so much the actual sex . . . I think it's more of the emotional reality, the robbing of pride and power. Also the feeling of violation. You grab? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Can't believe this is even a question. Well, because it's not something that's been agreed upon. No necessary precautions taken, etc. Most rapists won't even put on a condom (fear of being exposed to disease or being impregnated) or even try to arouse their victim, which will make the sex very painful & cause lacerations because the body is not ready.
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
dharay99:
dumb question.!

U think? This proves women unlike u guys believe hate sexx!!!! We need to stop thinking they enjoy it cuz they dont. Its like pouring water in a basket to them they literally feel nothing but pain.
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by herald9: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Why are you scared of robbers?

Mumu question. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Can't believe this is even a question. Well, because it's not something that's been agreed upon. No necessary precautions taken, etc. Most rapists won't even put on a condom (fear of being exposed to disease or being impregnated) or even try to arouse their victim, which will make the sex very painful & cause lacerations because the body is not ready.

Mmm...
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by herald9: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
KingMakaveli:

U think? This proves women unlike u guys believe hate sexx!!!! We need to stop thinking they enjoy it cuz they dont. Its like pouring water in a basket to them they literally feel nothing but pain.
All they feel is pain yet they still crave for it? You've never been a woman before... You have no idea.
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by hopeforcharles(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Andyblaze:

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦

Andyblaze wow is this you? Where have you been? Since you went absent Nl has not gotten a Clown that will fit your shoes. Wellcome, one Orijin101 for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by Andyblaze: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
hopeforcharles:

Andyblaze wow is this you? Where have you been? Since you went absent Nl has not gotten a Clown that will fit your shoes. Wellcome, one Orijin101 for you.

Lol add am isi-ewu for me ejoor

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by rottennaija(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
KingMakaveli:
because they dont feel the sensations men feel when making love. Women hate sex and when u rape them u force them to feel hurt rather than pleasure unwillingly? This is my theory whats yours?

You sound like you have raped many girls... It's not just a theory, it's what you have done more than once and derive pleasure from.
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by tuffgongjo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Andyblaze:

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
Andy won't you finish that your Adventure story?
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by hopeforcharles(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Andyblaze:

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦

Okay Andyblaze infact more Orijin101 4 u. Men its been long i eat that isi ewu meat oh, i just promised my self to eat it this weekend,
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by Andyblaze: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Andy won't you finish that your Adventure story?

Which 1 Sir
♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by Andyblaze: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
hopeforcharles:

Okay Andyblaze infact more Orijin101 4 u. Men its been long i eat that isi ewu meat oh, i just promised my self to eat it this weekend,

as u dey eat am, no forget send my own oo...I hear say jumia dey deliver goatmeat nowadays

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by tuffgongjo(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Andyblaze:

Which 1 Sir
♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
The one where the lady that interviewed you told you to meet up with her @ one hotel by 8pm.
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by Andyblaze: 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
tuffgongjo:
The one where the lady that interviewed you told you to meet up with her @ one hotel by 8pm.

Mehn I can't find that thread
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by tuffgongjo(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Andyblaze:

Mehn I can't find that thread
Oops.
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by Boyfriend1: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2015
Miss classy give us an answer.
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by Exponental(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2015
@op... wat do u understand by "psychological trauma"?
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 18, 2015
Forceful Penetration
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by Damstarr(f): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2015
do u have a sister @op? undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by grimandevil: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2015
Damstarr:
do u have a sister @op? undecided

Don't go asking that stupid question you about to. Olodo.
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by fisayoolowo: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2015
It's cause stupid men lik u don't understand the meaning of no, I'm not interested.
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by Damstarr(f): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2015
grimandevil:

ok
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? by Damstarr(f): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2015
grimandevil:

okay sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Talk To A Guy / Pics _ See What This Man Did To His Love, True Love / When You Hug A Girl With Too Much Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.