Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

She Want Me To Write Exam For Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want Me To Write Exam For Her. (1629 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Want Me To Write Exam For Her. by Limerick: 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
tshane:
I can't be this foolish. That will be the last thing I can do for a girl.
Was I the one that enrolled her in school?
Don't she have hands & a brain to write her own exams?
By the time she finally graduates, and gets a job, am I going to share in her monthly salary?
Am I santa claus?
The answer to my questions is as good as your guess.
Any guy who does this is a manipulated tool.
Guy chill now... shuuu grin
Re: She Want Me To Write Exam For Her. by pbs4real(m): 12:04am On Jul 26, 2015
sinaj:

lol nah how will I forget u kiss
dts ma baekiss
Re: She Want Me To Write Exam For Her. by sinaj(f): 12:21am On Jul 26, 2015
pbs4real:
dts ma baekiss
ow u doing boo
Re: She Want Me To Write Exam For Her. by Rosemary216(f): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2015
Limerick:
I like it when girls are being this real.
hehehehe... I like it wen guys admit dat girls are being real..
Re: She Want Me To Write Exam For Her. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
we are in the same department and also at the same level, during our last semester i,ve been asking this girl out to be my babe because this girl fine no be small. I,ve tried many posible means to win her heart but she refuse me with a reason that she cant date any of her coursemate. I felt disappointed and dejected because of the rejection. so i move on and erase any damm feeling for her. Now we are in exam period and she fail a course in year 1. Can you imagine she came to me and ask me to write the exam for her that she know nothing about the course. So i said to her that i cant write exam for any of my course mate and besides many lecturers in my department knows me. imagine that since then this girl started ignoring me in class,she dont respond my greeting at all. so my fellow nairaland did i offend her in any way?

You are not asking us to advice you which is a relief. Ur head dey there my guy. Nothing stain U
Re: She Want Me To Write Exam For Her. by aprilwise(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
OYO is ur state if u got caught in impersonation in exam. Don't go that far to please a girl.
Re: She Want Me To Write Exam For Her. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
aprilwise:
OYO is ur state if u got caught in impersonation in exam. Don't go that far to please a girl.
i dey craze.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking Bad For This Girl / At What Age Did You Start Having Intimate Relationships / Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.