Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili (3660 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Cjrane2: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
[size=15pt]Obiageli Ezekwesili likes to feel important, more than she really is.
That is how out of envy for Prof. Dora Akunyili, she kept pretending she was also a university professor in 2007 during her appointment as Education minister. When she was persistently asked by Nigerians to mention which university professed her, she declined to give any answers and quietly never referred to herself as Prof again.

She knows the offices are not the same, but her jealousy won't let her be. I am not surprised she is doing the same thing again to water down the achievement of Arunma Oteh, only to be put in her place by CNBC telling her precisely she was only VP for a small section focussing on Africa, which is different from being the overall VP of world bank.
Such a silly old woman![/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by brainpower(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
I think CNBC is wrong. Oby knows the job and position she held. She worked with them and knows the offices. CNBC can't claim to know more about the world bank than Oby. And Oby own self, e come dey look like say she dey jealous. You overlook some things at times. She's fast losing respect in this country. And obviously the international community have seen the shady role she played in this BBOG campaign.

2 Likes

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by MisterLongman(m): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
MyFlair:
And which region is Oteh overseeing?
Oby is right......
Arunma oteh is vice president and treasurer which means she's in charge of the treasury.
There are also other numerous vice presidentials positions in the world bank like vice president and auditor general, vice president and world bank group controller, vice president and operations policy and country services, vice president of institutional policy e.t.c infact there are about three senior vice president positions.......
So Oby was correct while CNBC are foolishly trying to make it look like the world bank VP slot is an overall one while Oby's post was just a sub title.
Click this link for clarification
www.worldbank.org/en/about/leadership/managers

1 Like

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by MisterLongman(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cjrane2:
[size=15pt]Obiageli Ezekwesili likes to feel important, more than she really is.
That is how out of envy for Prof. Dora Akunyili, she kept pretending she was also a university professor in 2007 during her appointment as Education minister. When she was persistently asked by Nigerians to mention which university professed her, she declined to give any answers and quietly never referred to herself as Prof again.

She knows the offices are not the same, but her jealousy won't let her be. I am not surprised she is doing the same thing again to water down the achievement of Arunma Oteh, only to be put in her place by CNBC telling her precisely she was only VP for a small section focussing on Africa, which is different from being the overall VP of world bank.
Such a silly old woman![/size]

Well you are wrong, there is nothing like overall Vp of world bank.....
Infact oteh is only a VP for a small section like you called it focusing on the treasury, that's why she's vp and treasurer......
Click this link to broaden your knowledge about how world bank operates

1 Like

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by aresa: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
lol @ CNBC playing semantics with words after goofing and getting called out by Oby.

The silly clowns @ CNBC said VP Africa region..Africa Region of what exactly? They carelessly left out WB .

Africa or the world means nothing and remains irrelevant, she was VP world bank regardless what part of the world she was assigned to. She was a VP representing world bank. VP is VP.

Are they saying she wasn't WB VP because she was assigned to Africa abi VP is not the keyword here?

Oby was 101% correct and on the money.

1 Like

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Cjrane2: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
MisterLongman:

Oby is right......
Arunma oteh is vice president and treasurer which means she's in charge of the treasury.
There are also other numerous vice presidentials positions in the world bank like vice president and auditor general, vice president and world bank group controller, vice president and operations policy and country services, vice president of institutional policy e.t.c infact there are about three senior vice president positions.......
So Oby was correct while CNBC are foolishly trying to make it look like the world bank VP slot is for an individual while Oby's post was just a sub title

[size=18pt]I really don't care what World bank appointed Arunma to do. The point is that she is capable and well qualified, that is why she was appointed. So, Whether she is treasurer or cashier, what is Obiageli Ezekwesili's own? Afterall Ngozi Okonjo Iweala did not blow hot air after Ezekwesili was appointed. Why must obiageli ezekwesili always show bad belle for other women? Is it because she is such a hideously ugly woman inside and out? grin grin grin grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by fallout87: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
Some of you people are idiots.

It is amazing you don't know the difference from middle management and higher management. You folks will get a managerial job at a local business and think the job is equivalent to holding a managerial position at the headquarters lol.

Lack of education or just plain stupidity.

Anyways, funny how big mouth Oby was disgraced

2 Likes

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by MisterLongman(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cjrane2:

[size=18pt]I really don't care what World bank appointed Arunma to do. The point is that she is well qualified, that is why she was appointed. So, Whether she is treasurer or cashier, what is Obiageli Ezekwesili's own? Afterall Ngozi Okonjo Iweala did not blow hot air after Ezekwesili was appointed. Why must obiageli ezekwesili always show bad belle for other women? Is it because she is such a hideously ugly woman inside and out? grin grin grin grin[/size]
I don't think you read the event that lead to the tweet.......
It was about setting records straight and not borne out jealousy. Besides it seems you have some personal ish with her

1 Like

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
What makes all VP equal when most so-called VPs only report to VP Operations while other 7 VPs report directly to the President?

VP Africa reports to VP operations while VP finance and treasury reports directly to the President

3 Likes

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by aresa: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
MisterLongman:

Oby is right......
So Oby was correct while CNBC are foolishly trying to make it look like the world bank VP slot is an overall one while Oby's post was just a sub title.
Click this link for clarification

CNBC fcuckked up and they know it. There are vice presidents for everything within WB and the keyword here is VP and Oby's official title and designation was VP regardless what part of WB or the world she was charged to run or manage..

1 Like

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by aresa: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
fallout87:
Some of you people are idiots.

It is amazing you don't know the difference from middle management and higher management. You folks will get a managerial job at a local business and think the job is equivalent to holding a managerial position at the headquarters lol.

Lack of education or just plain stupidity.

Anyways, funny how big mouth Oby was disgraced

You just looked in the mirror and accurately described yourself...
Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by aresa: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
What makes all VP equal when most so-called VPs only report to VP Operations while other 7 VPs report directly to the President?

VP Africa reports to VP operations while VP finance and treasury reports directly to the President

Was Oby VP of WB?

Yes or No?
Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by aresa: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
MisterLongman:
I don't think you read the event that lead to the tweet.......
It was about setting records straight and not borne out jealousy. Besides it seems you have some personal ish with her

Her association with folks outside their region and criticism of GEJ and his handling of kidnapped chibok girls is what's driving their hatred and pointless argument.

It's the same needless bitterness and tribal malady..
Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by JuicyBalls: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
aresa:

CNBC fcuckked up and they know it. There are vice presidents for everything within WB and the keyword here is VP and Oby's official title and designation was VP regardless what part of WB or the world she was charged to run or manage..

Yorubas slave, you went through all this research just for your tool Oby?

You Yorubas are too petty and too tribal. Snakes.

2 Likes

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by aresa: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
[s]
JuicyBalls:

Yorubas slave, you went through all this research just for your tool Oby?

You Yorubas are too petty and too tribal. Snakes.
[/s]

Log off the internet if you can not articulate rational and intelligent views beyond your crude, crass and idiotic rant..

1 Like

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
aresa:

Was Oby VP of WB?

Yes or No?

Management have levels

VP Africa is level 1 Officer in World Bank.

VP Institutional Integrity, VP (Auditor General) VP Corporate Relations and All Senoir VPs are level 2 Officers.

The President is level 3 Officer

1 Like

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by omonnakoda: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Happiness87:
those offices are not the same country heads report to regional heads, regional heads report to
headquarters.

Did you get that information from any specific place or did you just feel you MUST COMMENT?
Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by omonnakoda: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Management have levels

VP Institutional Integrity, VP (Auditor General) VP Corporate Relations and All Senoir VPs are level 2 Officer.

I do not intend to be rude just to state the facts.You are not really very bright are you?

1 Like

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
I do not intend to be rude just to state the facts.You are not really very bright are you?

Have you ever worked in management position in any renowned multi-national company all your life?

Tout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by aresa: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Management have levels

VP Institutional Integrity, VP (Auditor General) VP Corporate Relations and All Senoir VPs are level 2 Officers.

The question was, was Oby a VP at the world bank. Yes or No..

This is how you people fail WAEC.

You sound very unintelligent with your silly level rubbish..

1 Like

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by omonnakoda: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Have you ever worked in management position in any renowned multi-national company all your life?

Tout
I have never worked for anyone all my life .I employ people though that is irrelevant.The management structure of the World Bank is available on their website that is usually the case for so called multi-national companies too though I should point out to you the World Bank is NOT a Company.
Your father is a TOUT
Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
aresa:

CNBC already called Oby Ezekwesili VP of world bank in charge of Africa hence no need for your question.

What I want to point out is hierarchy as typified in the organogram.

You can't be reporting to your equal in any organizational structure notwithstanding the nomenclature the portfolio bears.

3 Likes

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
I have never worked for anyone all my life .I employ people though that is irrelevant.The management structure of the World Bank is available on their website that is usually the case for so called multi-national companies too though I should point out to you the World Bank is NOT a Company.

Post the snapshot of their organogram to dispute my assertion.

World Bank is not a multi-national but a corporate entity hence same rule applies

1 Like

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
No wonder she knows about Chibok in Africa well. Oby is not only ugly in face but also in character. She and her pay masters have stopped the BBOG protest. Are the girls back?

2 Likes

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by aresa: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

CNBC already called Oby Ezekwesili VP of world bank in charge of Africa hence no need for your question.

Wrong..

CNBC said VP of Africa region and not VP of world bank. They realised their error and intentionally left out world bank. Learn how to read and comprehend simple English instead of going on with silly and irrelevant nonsense about hierarchy..

What I want to point out is hierarchy as typified in the organogram.

You can't be reporting to your equal in any organizational structure notwithstanding the nomenclature the portfolio bears.

Oby was 101% correct. If you've agreed that Oby was VP of WB, then what's the meaning of your irrlevant argument?

Your pointless and goofy hierarchy detour is irrelevant and pointless to me, thats your headache as long as you can not dispute the fact that Oby was VP world bank.

The question remains..

Was Oby VP of WB. Yes or No..?

1 Like

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by omonnakoda: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Post the snapshot of their organogram to dispute my assertion.

World Bank is not a multi-national but a corporate entity hence same rule applies

I will not post anything it is incumbent on he who declares a thing to prove it and not on he who disputes the claim to disprove

Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat.

There is NO RULE. What rule are you talking about?
Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Cjrane2: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Tout
hehehehe..... grin grin grin grin grin
Please don't waste your time on that ediot. The man is a mechanic!

1 Like

Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by omonnakoda: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cjrane2:
hehehehe..... grin grin grin grin grin
Please don't waste your time on my father the ediot. The man is a mechanic!
Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by talktimi(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
Oby should concentrate on what she knows how to do best i.e. Looking for lost children who are actually not missing. You can't allow small CNBC to be giving you ela oju kan in public just like that
Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
aresa:

You sound very unintelligent with your silly level rubbish..
grin grin
Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
I thought NOI was once a world bank VP too.
Re: You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Twy: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
saxywale:
I thought NOI was once a world bank VP too.

Yes she was a VP too, she was in the VP level as corporate secretary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters / Biafra: Heaven Will Fall If Buhari’s Soldiers Interrupt Our Friday Rally In Ph / The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.