Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man (29648 Views)

5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by viktor01(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
holysina:

I NO JUST KNOW WETIN I FIT DO YOU FOR THIS THING WEY YOU DO SO.

shocked

hmmmmmm
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by oshaosha2014(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
holysina:

How old are you?

shocked

hmmmmmm
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lol, for your mind
Yeah.. undecided
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by jrerico1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
kennygee:
None of these reasons here make any sense.

Rather, I'd encourage ladies to live more.

Have a life.

do things you love.

Go hiking, live a healthy lifestyle by exercising regularly.

Have fun.

Be more involved in Church work.

The time of waiting should be spent loving God so God can lead a man after His heart to you.

A man will notice you when you least expect it.

Manhunting is desperation
how many years are you?? Are you married?? If no, keep waiting
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
hop they are listening

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by daey118(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
topemirates:
Girls... Girls... Girls... Everywhere!!!

I'll b back later!!!
e tire me sef o.bros
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by onunwa21(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
U go abt sleeping wit married men. scaring serious men lik us away. tongue
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by topemirates(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
daey118:

e tire me sef o.bros

Lol
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
jrerico1:
how many years are you?? Are you married?? If no, keep waiting

Please give us your own tips. Biko.
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by RealEstate37: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Pamelayoung: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
killsmith:
All these things na lie.....men will always come.... Except person go nail ur picture for iroko tree in ur village.....

10q ma bro, don't no who put this trash on fp.
Op thnks evrythg is all abt physical appearance, smx u need 2 settle some spiritual scores.
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by daey118(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
topemirates:

Lol
later they would say its a man,s world
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by edogho(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Niklausa:
One other reason why ladies find it hard to get men is because they are too arrogant and egocentric.

You walk up to them and they start forming attitude and displaying silly behaviors, acting like they are too special or their beauty is everything.
But show them cash and all that attitude just disappears in an instant.

Another class of ladies are the ones that have nothing upstairs. Engage them in a conversation on relevant issues and they will just be starring at you like dead fishes.

The only thin they have knowledge about is the latest brazilian hairs, clothes, hair, shoes and bags.

Such girls are not worth a serious relationship, because all they have is beauty and nothing else.

Empty headed bimbos.

Empty headed bimbos, only good @ one thing- SEX

#hatedumbwomen
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by rodriogo: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bn too selective. . Some girls nd dia dream man mentality
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by saintkel(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
shaiba:
It is na wa o
una too complex abeg
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by EazyMoh(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Niklausa:
One other reason why ladies find it hard to get men is because they are too arrogant and egocentric.

You walk up to them and they start forming attitude and displaying silly behaviors, acting like they are too special or their beauty is everything.

Another class of ladies are the ones that have nothing upstairs. Engage them in a conversation on relevant issues and they will just be starring at you like dead fishes.

The only thin they have knowledge about is the latest brazilian hairs, clothes, hair, shoes and bags.

Such girls are not worth a serious relationship, because all they have is beauty and nothing else.

Empty headed bimbos.
My guy that's how one dumb bitch fVcked up our chance to win miss NYSC for our platoon. they asked the most simplest questions, she couldn't answer any!
what's the name of speaker HOR? no answer.
what's the name of leader of boko haram? no answer.
name the six geopolitical zones in Nigeria. she couldnt!
am still baffled how that bitch take graduate. Empty headed bimbo!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Elevation(m): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
1. You dont love God. 2.You cannot add value to an entity. 3.No respect and regard for people. 4.Haughty. 5.You never learn from your mistakes etc
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by eduxerxes: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Niklausa:

u're so on point here...reason why I lost interest and dumped my to-be girlfriend. Damn!!!
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by seunoni34(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tashaamania:
Is there anything like been too involved with friends
I mean, don't you get tired of been around same people all the time?
Yea, in fact it's common amongst ladies. They're called "the league of girls" . Like a caucus
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
really?
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
holysina:

shocked

hmmmmmm
grin grin MODERATOR COME AN BAN THIS EEDIOT

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nnemuka(f): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by proflomo(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Yinka, 36, teacher/scientist, 5ft8", dark, slim, ...... likes to meet an intelligent, academically sound, open-minded, beautiful, tall, below-30, ..... lady for a serious relationship.
09021309101, 7E0C0C4F.
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by apache1989(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
CR77:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Talk and stop forming laughs!!!
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by apache1989(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
** now Playing** ma bimi ni jamb Question by -Simi
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Niklausa:

Empty headed bimbos.
hahhhaahhhaaaa
Dead fishes, empty headed bimbos, hahhhaahhhaaaa
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
hahhhaahhhaaaa Dead fishes, empty headed bimbos, hahhhaahhhaaaa
grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by 400billionman: 4:47am On Jul 26, 2015
Niklausa:

The only thing they have knowledge about is the latest brazilian hairs, clothes, hair, shoes and bags.

Such girls are not worthy of a serious relationship, because all they have is beauty and nothing else.

Empty headed bimbos.

Hash but well said.

I dey toast one for my area and instead of complying, she went to make enquiry on me and he r source of enquiry is one jealous girl who told her that she should steer clear, that I have impregnated many girls and refused marrying any of them.

I laughed hard when I heard it. And nah just ONE LINE of toast dey make girls fall. Funny but true any lady that has fallen for a guy will repeat that line of your scope that made her fall. Programmable brains...
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by EmmyDe25(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2015
This makes next to no sense. Because you dont smile Haba. Sounds petty.
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2015
octopusfreaky:
[size=16pt]all the five issues are valid and should be addressed but one major reason is because we are far away from God,and we don't even want to listen to his voice,,imagine God telling you that man is for you but deep down you don't like him or maybe you feel his not your type.. [/size]

The God angle again. SMDFH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / VIDEO: #bbnaija Housemate Bisola Having S3x With Ttt(big Brother Africa 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.