Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady (53079 Views)

5 Things To Never Post About Your Relationship On Social Media / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dear People,

This 'letter' has two purposes: To Warn and to Advice.

The Warning Part
A friend once told me of how a guy was pestering her life with all manner of suggestive texts and suspicious gestures, trying to FORCE her into an unscrupulous relationship.

I was pissed because my dear was being threatened and more pissed because he was ignorantly stubborn hoping he could date someone like my friend- who's got morals.

Some guys of today, go around with the malicious mindset that the size of their manhood can substitute the size of their "mindhood". Simply put: Don't build your life around No girl- It's not worth it. Build around a worthy goal and all these other things shall be added unto you It's plain illiteracy to go after a girl that way!

The ADVICE Part

This is like the body of this thread; REASONS YOU SHOULD NEVER FORCE YOURSELF ON ANY GIRL, in view of a relationship.

Quickly, let's see a few:

1. All ladies are the same

I'm not on the contrary... You see, it beats my imagination how guys move from one girl to another, does she have a different 'privy part' from the other girl? Because, that's the major reasons guys cheat. Don't FORCE yourself on any girl because there is so much more than meets the eye, so carefully take note of the nuances and unspoken words, body movements and gestures. Break Up is an unnecessary evil.

2. We are told to Approach and not to Encroach

In my little time around ladies, whether friends or crushes; I've discovered that you could actually be encroaching thinking you are approaching. Before getting too involved, be sure it's not in vain. "Years Of Friendzoning Makes A Guy Look Like He's Been Duped"
Approach her if you like her. When you discover her heart is elsewhere, dump her.

3. Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them

Am I quoting Scriptures here? Before someone calls me a chauvinist, the Bible spoke about, in the ET, it will be seven ladies to just one guy. Take it or leave it, girls wish they could ask guys out . For many reasons; Protection, Financial assistance, Warmth, Leadership, Companionship etc. Guys, don't FORCE yourself on any lady, whosoever please.

4. It Sends The Wrong Signal

Trying to get her to like you in a short period of time sends the opposite message. Good intention, yea, but it sends a "Desperate Call" to her. Not FORCING yourself on any accords you some form of honour and avoid insults too.

5. The "You Forced Me Into This Relationship" Speech May Surface.

If you didn't understand the rest points, at least grasp this point, don't FORCE a girl into your life and family. If you FORCE her to come, you'll do same to get her to stay. Fine or Average-looking, they're the same; same sexual parts! In fact, let her make the choice of choosing you without any coercion from anyone.

Forcing a girl into a relationship with you is plain stupidity. Who says you can approach?
You can but don't use the law of Force saying, "If I don't have you, I'll die"--- Lielie, is your name Laila?

To me, state your aim for getting close to her, watch her reaction for days. React based on those figures.

Gn'yt smiley

143 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Am I a bad person for wanting to fry u alive in hot groundnut oil?? undecided
anyways, I'll comment fully well when I wake up.

31 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Vinshu(f): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Girls need guys more than guys need them. Really?

Is that what you tell yourself? Lol

I remember a man who said this in front of me back in 2010 and I slit his throat. He had to undergo surgery to repair that part. Though I was arrested but I claimed "Sexual assault, self defence" and I was free. Then he was charged €120 fine.

I wish you were in my front op. Silly thread.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by rawpadgin(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
[email][/email] reason i usually tell them whilst toasting, take a good look @ me, if i aint ur kinda man please dont accept

i nor dey for "ur persuasion was too strong so i had to accept"
talk undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Spot-on, OP:

They need us like the sun needs the moon.

They need us like May needs June.

They need us like the mouth needs the spoon.

They need us like the morning needs the high noon.

But we know exactly what we are - tycoons.

They probably just need us for our silver spoons.

And not a moment too soon, we see right through the facade and go: "Hold up, girl!!!

Then busted, they make funny faces like animated cartoons.

And there goes the boom!!! In yo face!!! cool

Na play I dey play o.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by rawpadgin(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Vinshu:

I remember a man who said this in front of me back in 2010 and I slit his throat. He had to undergo surgery to repair that part. Though I was arrested but I claimed "Sexual assault, self defence" and I was free. Then he was charged €120 fine.

go sit down one place

slit his throat my a$$

even the ones that are scared to slit the throat of chicken are here acting tough

174 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by lilmax(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Vinshu:

Are you joking or what? I don't like aggressive lady. I don't believe you. shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
"you have gotten what you wanted abi??" statement might surface too

4 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by seoxpert(m): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
@OP. You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Vinshu(f): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
all4naija:
Are you joking or what? I don't like aggressive lady. I don't believe you. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oh I'm serious and I'm not aggressive. I am actually gentle and reserved but hate when men feel important.

14 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
@ OP

You ask for all these troubles from them. You are in for it. I don't support your position because the ladies can be tougher than you think. Just apologize to them before they'll kill you. Bwahaha...

5 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Vinshu(f): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
rawpadgin:
go sit down one place

slit his throat my a$$

It's not by force to comment you are so angry. Here is the gist, I hate men when they make it seem like they are doing women a favor or trying to play king. So yes I would do it over and over even to you if needed. smiley

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by rawpadgin(m): 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
u dont have the balls to slit anybody's throat miss vinshu

have seen ya type on numerous occasion

5 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by lekzzydo(m): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
The last time I checked, 3 beautiful ladies have asked me out. So why do I have to force myself on any lady.

They don't even worth it.

7 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by lilmax(m): 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
rawpadgin:
u dont have the balls to slit anybody's throat

have seen ya type on numerous occasion
she's trying too hard grin....... But dude this is nairaland just enjoy the fun wink

7 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by popesam1(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
You just said the truth@op

3 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by GidisFinest: 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
5. The "You Forced Me Into This Relationship" Speech May Surface.

I was once guilty of this some years back... since then I don learn undecided

Nice one OP smiley

6 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by eltinomarine(m): 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=emusmith post=38768025]Dear People,

This 'letter' has two purposes: To Warn and to Advice.

The Warning Part
A friend once told me of how a guy was pestering her life with all manner of suggestive texts and suspicious gestures, trying to FORCE her into an unscrupulous relationship.

I was pissed because my dear was being threatened and more pissed because he was ignorantly stubborn hoping he could date someone like my friend- who's got morals.

Some guys of today, go around with the malicious mindset that the size of their manhood can substitute the size of their "mindhood". Simply put: Don't build your life around No girl- It's not worth it. Build around a worthy goal and all these other things shall be added unto you It's plain illiteracy to go after a girl that way!

The ADVICE Part

This is like the body of this thread; REASONS YOU SHOULD NEVER FORCE YOURSELF ON ANY GIRL, in view of a relationship.

Quickly, let's see a few:

1. All ladies are the same

I'm not on the contrary... You see, it bits my imagination how guys move from one girl to another, does she have a different 'privy part' from the other girl? Because, that's the major reasons guys cheat. Don't FORCE yourself on any girl because there is so much more than meets the eye, so carefully take note of the nuances and unspoken words, body movements and gestures. Break Up is an unnecessary evil.

2. We are told to Approach and not to Encroach

In my little time around ladies, whether friends or crushes; I've discovered that you could actually be encroaching thinking you are approaching. Before getting too involved, be sure it's not in vain. "Years Of Friendzoning Makes A Guy Look Like He's Been Duped"
Approach her if you like her. When you discover her heart is elsewhere, dump her.

3. Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them

Am I quoting Scriptures here? Before someone calls me a chauvinist, the Bible spoke about, in the ET, it will be seven ladies to just one guy. Take it or leave it, girls wish they could ask guys out . For many reasons; Protection, Financial assistance, Warmth, Leadership, Companionship etc. Guys, don't FORCE yourself on any lady, whosoever please.Ish 4v1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Adaeze003(f): 12:02am On Oct 08, 2015
After wailing on NL, they still pvssies in real life so... no sweat...

kiss kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by naijaboiy: 12:06am On Oct 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by naijaboiy: 12:12am On Oct 08, 2015
Adaeze003:
After wailing on NL, they still pvssies in real life so... no sweat...

kiss kiss
Where exactly is the wailing?

And I thought it was girls that own pussìes not guys?

Am I missing something here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by naijaboiy: 12:14am On Oct 08, 2015
Vinshu:

[size=26pt]Boring! sad[/size]

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:21am On Oct 08, 2015
Girls need guys more than guys need them. Really? Is that what you tell yourself? Lol
I remember a man who said this in front of me back
in 2010 and I slit his throat. He had to undergo
surgery to repair that part. Though I was arrested but
I claimed "Sexual assault, self defence" and I was
free. Then he was charged €120 fine.
Miss feminist, I hope you know that you don't have to roar before you can fight for this gender equality you are agitating for

There are subtle ways to go about it rather than being arrogant and insultive

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by naijaboiy: 12:31am On Oct 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Miss feminist, I hope you know that you don't have to roar before you can fight for this gender equality you are agitating for

There are subtle ways to go about it rather than being arrogant and insultive
That one na feminist abi na just comedian wey dey deceive herself? undecided

20 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:34am On Oct 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

That one na feminist abi na just comedian wey dey deceive herself? undecided
that one na feminist in Papa Ajasco clothing. Roflwkmd cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by naijaboiy: 12:49am On Oct 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by ilo04(m): 3:43am On Oct 08, 2015
some mumu guys will not still learn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Am I a bad person for wanting to fry u alive in hot groundnut oil?? undecided

anyways, I'll comment fully well when I wake up.

Like how you've frying those guys' pockets and hearts right?

8 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 08, 2015
ilo04:
some mumu guys will not still learn.
as in enh

Let her want the relationship as you do too...

3 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
haha smiley
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=Vinshu post=38768256][/quote] Hmm...how the truth hurts!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.