Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. (6011 Views)

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by olapluto(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
At times Langley had different idea to what the NSA had. Mr Cherney was always there to calm things down.

Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by zurine(f): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
highly informative
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by Atlantian: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Are these photographs declassified ?
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by tpiadotcom: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Maybe.

There's nothing out of the ordinary about them. They mostly look like regular business meetings for the most part.

Even the enactions in the movies were more tense.

Olympus has fallen, white house down, etc.

Oh, sandwiches sef dey there, scrumptious.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by bosco9: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Horlawoomey:
When the big Bros got hit.

Let me watch that 9/11 documentary, it has been on my system for long, now this topic triggered the longing for it.
Pls bro can u send me the documentary?
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
musicwriter:
Any time I see such pictures or videos, I always pity the US nation. But, emotions apart, their government's international policies caused them that unfortunate incident. They were the same people that established Osama Bin Laden in order to fight off Russians in Afghanistan. What goes around comes around. I really pity the American people not this government officials.

Really shocked
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by Horlawoomey(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
bosco9:

Pls bro can u send me the documentary?

sure
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by Horlawoomey(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
After watching the 9-11 analysis, I am convinced that the whole attack was planned and executed by the US government, the motive which I don't know.

The collapse of the trade center was a controlled demolition because the impact of the plane alone at that height cannot bring the whole building down. This was proven by recorded videos and account given by fire fighter.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by Omololu007(m): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Horlawoomey:
After watching the 9-11 analysis, I am convinced that the whole attack was planned and executed by the US government, the motive which I don't know.

The collapse of the trade center was a controlled demolition because the impact of the plane alone at that height cannot bring the whole building down. This was proven by recorded videos and account given by fire fighter.
hmmmm
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by olapluto(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Atlantian:
Are these photographs declassified ?
If they werent declassified, I will never have access to them. Im no Edward Snowden mate.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by Atlantian: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
olapluto:

If they werent declassified, I will never have access to them. Im no Edward Snowden mate.
I had to ask bro. Cos I know those pictures were not released when I sort after them some years ago.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by denedene(m): 2:31am On Jul 26, 2015
op abeg where u get these pics o! i no want cia for my house o!

p s
i didn't look or see any pics
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by bosco9: 4:08am On Jul 26, 2015
Horlawoomey:

sure
Thanks...my whatsapp BBM 2b0958a8
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by onatisi(m): 5:09am On Jul 26, 2015
midep:
Hope this pics get to Baba Go Slow and Baba Kekere should boko haram try stunt like this on Aso Rock.
each time boko haram strikes and kills ppl ,our own president just goes to sleep or plays with his cows grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by tope3x(m): 5:31am On Jul 26, 2015
America will never forget that day in her history
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 04, 2015
It wan indeed a tense day.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by tpiander: 4:39am On Sep 04, 2015
true that.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by tck2000(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2019
Tense
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by Intellectual201: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2019
Who ever posted these pics is jobless
olapluto:
When 9/11 happened, Bush and top members and family were rushed to a bunker. Here is an exclusive pix just released by White House of those moments. Bush was flown into the air by Airforce 1, while his vice Cherney was in charge of Ops.
1. President Bush speaks with senior staff on return to the bunker.
2. Vice-President Dicck Cheney rests his feet while watching news coverage of the Twin Tower attacks....inside the bunker.
3. Dicck Cheney was in charge at the White House until Bush was flown back at around 7pm that evening
4. Condoleezza Rice and Dick Cheney in the Emergency Operations Centre

More to come....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orubebe: CCT Postpones Judgement To July 19 / Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se / Ibom Air 2 New Airline Spotted In CANADA.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.