Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

She Call Me A Bad Boy... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Call Me A Bad Boy... (1666 Views)

Too Bad!! Boy Puts His Head Inside Girlfriend P.U$$Y In Swimming Poo / 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Call Me A Bad Boy... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
I need explanation on dis, I met a gurl like 2 weeks ago.. Though I don't use to call d gurl or chat wit her too much like dat ... Cus I'm always busy sumtimes. But yesterday we gat chance to chat like 2hrs in which .. She told me she has a banker as lover, of which I knew she wanted to hurt me.. Den I told her dat is advantage 2 me cus I'm a contruction engineering student, that her banker lover would help me get sum loan for sum building construction project.. The next thing she asked was do I av a gurl friend? Then I waited till this morning to replied her cus av told her I wanted to sleep yesterday... My replied was, I av a nurse gurlfwend, and av had so many gurl fwend...and av got to their panties... The next msg I got frm dis gurl was, lol dis guy u bad .
Av I ruin my chance infrnt of dis gurl? Or wat does she mean by calling me a bad guy?
Re: She Call Me A Bad Boy... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Please OP, whatever you do, do not construct buildings like you do sentences. I no wan hear say "nah spaceship buzz the building before its collapse."

7 Likes

Re: She Call Me A Bad Boy... by bammy777(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
OP, It is well in Jesus name .
Re: She Call Me A Bad Boy... by 2dice(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
This should be least of your Problem
Re: She Call Me A Bad Boy... by Kayoski(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
2dice:
This should be list of your Problem
still waiting for the list...
Re: She Call Me A Bad Boy... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
RickRichards:
Please OP, whatever you do, do not construct buildings like you do sentences. I no wan hear say "nah spaceship buzz the building before its collapse."
d problem wit u guys is dat ure suffering from numerical diarrhea.. Av posted d same topic here on yahoo and av never receive any criticism wat so ever bout the sentences. D main point is u av understand wat I av potraited. I'm nt here to write essay, Idiot
Re: She Call Me A Bad Boy... by austine4real(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
No
Re: She Call Me A Bad Boy... by Krystalzkris(f): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
op y u go dey expose urself na... U don enter dia panties kor na her own u wan take complete work U don spoil ur chances abeg,
Re: She Call Me A Bad Boy... by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
sicobamty2:
d problem wit u guys is dat ure suffering from numerical diarrhea.. Av posted d same topic here on yahoo and av never receive any criticism wat so ever bout the sentences. D main point is u av understand wat I av potraited. I'm nt here to write essay, Idiot
You were doing okay until you decided to add your middlename to the post - for no apparent reason.
Re: She Call Me A Bad Boy... by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
RickRichards:

Very wicked...tears cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lol... Funny Indeed.. / Top 10 Dating Site For Seekers / Transgender: This Woman Was Once A Male U.S Marine - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.