Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,839 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Types Of Liers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Liers (1033 Views)

Thread For LIERS / Which Among These Two (liers And Pretenders) Can You Tolerate As Your Friend? / Girls Wonderfully Made Liers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Liers by Olusharp(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
Types of Liers..

Today we are going to be dishing out different types of liers.. Liers are individuals that do create a scene out of no scene,here we go:

1. The Creative Liars: God bless this set of people with creativity but they decided to use it in a negative way, imagine someone bulding a house in the thing air.. They are never in a tight corner cause there is always one lie they can concort easily and escape..

2. The Basket Liers: don't get me wrong
it is not that they carry basket around o,far from it,these type of people will lie but it can be easily detected,their lies always have a leaking spot with no foundation at all.. immediately they start spiting out their lies,you already know within it is a lie from hell and cannot hold water...

3. The Antagonizing Liers: these set of people always have a motive for lying either to bring down someone they so much hate or damage ones integrity. You hear them swear by heaven and earth, "I swear to God who made me I saw him when he was taking the money" that's an example of their lying tactics..

4. White Liers: this set don't really want to lie but they find themselves in a difficult situation which the only thing to do is to lie to protect a cause.. E.g you are in a club and thieves forcefully try to garner information about a friend of yours, but you totally lied and even deny ever knowing him.. But come o lie na lie..

Add yours
Re: Types Of Liers by nellyelitz(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op, which one u belong
Re: Types Of Liers by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Holy liars

They are usually pastors and evangelist.
When giving testimonies, They will tell you how a brethren was given a free visa to Hawaii, they will tell you how someone built mansion for them just within a period of 2weeks!

Then finally tell you it was because they sowed a seed worth of 500thousand dollars, in other to motivate the greedy-benevolent ones to sell there mother and sow seed.

Believe me at your own peril!!
Re: Types Of Liers by benedictnsi(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op what about those who lie to save themselves in a difficult situation
Re: Types Of Liers by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Types Of Liers by SPG4U(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op u sabi lie sha!
Re: Types Of Liers by stan241(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lions club of Nigeria
Re: Types Of Liers by libertyfather(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Beautiful liers lipsrsealed
benedictnsi:
Op what about those who lie to save themselves in a difficult situation
Re: Types Of Liers by chidifyn(f): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Co-operate liars

Professional liars

Smooth liars
Re: Types Of Liers by Olusharp(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
nellyelitz:
Op, which one u belong
na every thing.. See your head
Re: Types Of Liers by Olusharp(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
chidifyn:
Co-operate liars

Professional liars

Smooth liars
you are pretty though this isn't a lie
Re: Types Of Liers by Mznaett: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Am not a liar pls lipsrsealed so I wont comment
Re: Types Of Liers by Olusharp(m): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mznaett:
Am not a liar pls lipsrsealed so I wont comment
lolz.. What have you done?
Re: Types Of Liers by Olusharp(m): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Senator1974:
Holy liars

When giving testimonies, They will tell you how a brethren was given a free visa to Hawaii, they will tell you how someone built mansion for them just within a period of 2weeks!

Then finally tell you it was because they sowed a seed worth of 500thousand dollars, in other to motivate the greedy-benevolent ones to sell there mother and sow seed.

bro nwao
Re: Types Of Liers by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
liars go soon show face now cheesy
Re: Types Of Liers by Olusharp(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
liars go soon show face now cheesy
you know them na,people like tosyne2much,orijin,friedplantain... Runs out of thread
Re: Types Of Liers by MisterLongman(m): 12:05am On Jul 26, 2015
Senator1974:
Holy liars

You are so on point.......
Even baba ijebu no dey entice his customers the way these pastors entice the gamblers in their congregation with the first fruit offering and sowing a seed scam

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me / Funny Reasons Nigerians Want A Divorce / How To Approach Women And Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.