Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

h - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / h (1976 Views)

CUM And Quench My H.orniness. / H I L A R I O U S Lies Ladies Av Told Me / Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: h by ilaugh1: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2009
One time alone is not enough - let him see you with more men and he will wake up to see what he is missing.
Re: h by C2H5OH(f): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2009
HAHAHA lol @ your "he got to know" statement. Karma has a way of coming back to bite you in the ass don't it?

You are a cheat and he got to know about it. Try not to destroy other people's lives next time--especially the lives of those who love you.
Re: h by Gabry(f): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2009
pc guru:

Dudes here just dey lash the babe like they don't cheat.forgive urself and move on as long as the lesson's learnt.

Awwww. . . You are just sooo sweet do you know that? One of the best guys Ive seen on nairaland sef. smiley

C2H5OH:

HAHAHA lol @ your "he got to know" statement. Karma has a way of coming back to bite you in the ass don't it?
You are a cheat and he got to know about it. Try not to destroy other people's lives next time--especially the lives of those who love you.

OMG bro. . . You must be ma long lost brotha!!! shocked shocked shocked

@Poster,

Seems to me your bf is not the forgiving type and its obvious you have really broken his heart. . .

Try asking him for a break and see how does he feels? If he is ok with it, it shows that he is not interested in you anymore and its time you move on with life. However if he thinks otherwise, than you can tell him to forgive you once and for all otherwise both of you are never going anywhere with your relationshop and its not healthy. . .

And poster, to be honest with you, distant or non distant. . . Its no excuse. It comes to show that you are just lusting left right and centre. . . I will never take that as a good enough reason to cheat
Re: h by webpro(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2009
distance is always a problem in relationships. love, trust, friendship, affection are all build up wen both parties are seeing each other regularly. you wil have time to play wit each other, say jokes and have fun together. relationships wont work when you only think about your partner and dont have the chance to enjoy his company. This shud be advice to those that keep long distance relationships. if desperation sets in, you can do and undo. my dear, pray to God for help.
Re: h by Gabry(f): 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2009
webpro:

distance is always a problem in relationships. love, trust, friendship, affection are all build up wen both parties are seeing each other regularly. you wil have time to play wit each other, say jokes and have fun together. relationships wont work when you only think about your partner and dont have the chance to enjoy his company. This shud be advice to those that keep long distance relationships. if desperation sets in, you can do and undo. my dear, pray to God for help.

Yet again excuses,. . . . . sad
Re: h by webpro(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2009
prove me wrong, first she said they are far from each other. and so she looked for another guy close, which means she needed to be wit somebody. if they were close and she loves him so much as she said she do, why will she have something wit another guy wen she is in a relationship. distance was the oga bringing trouble here, this happens to many people,
Re: h by abrahym(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2009
na ur four father's dey do you lol. to be sincere i pray u meet another guy like him bcoz he's ur mr right and u let it go, i pity u gurl
Re: h by Gabry(f): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2009
webpro:

prove me wrong, first she said they are far from each other. and so she looked for another guy close, which means she needed to be wit somebody. if they were close and she loves him so much as she said she do, why will she have something wit another guy wen she is in a relationship. distance was the oga bringing trouble here, this happens to many people,

Well, to be honest when I was in a distant relationship with my bf so many years back, did I feel like looking at another guy? NO! Why? Its because my bf is still alive and I know that Im taken so why bother looking for another guy? And besides, everytime he is apart, I can feel his presence beside me all the time . It really feels like he is not apart from me. So yeah, I dont see that as an excuse
Re: h by webpro(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2009
gabrywyl:

Well, to be honest when I was in a distant relationship with my bf so many years back, did I feel like looking at another guy? NO! Why? Its because my bf is still alive and I know that Im taken so why bother looking for another guy? And besides, everytime he is apart, I can feel his presence beside me all the time . It really feels like he is not apart from me. So yeah, I dont see that as an excuse

@bolded. Iro nla. but come to think of it, wat happened to your formal distance relationship? I guess the girl's same story
Re: h by Gabry(f): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2009
What do you mean by formal distance relationship?
Re: h by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2009
Were they planning to marry themselves if not the relationship was a waste of time.it was bound to happen(Time Horizon).
Re: h by webpro(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2009
gabrywyl:

What do you mean by formal distance relationship?

as you quoted before, you were in a distance relationship far back, so why did u break up, or is ur bf now close to u
Re: h by Gabry(f): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2009
We did not broke up oo. . We are now staying together. Its been like 4years and this year is our 5th year together
Re: h by eyonigger(m): 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2009
distance from my gurl is costing me so bad now, the issue there is, ur wrong for cheating on him, but lets be plain and sincere, its not easy to stay that way for long even if u love ur gurl or ur guy.
Re: h by webpro(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2009
eyonigger:

distance from my gurl is costing me so bad now, the issue there is, ur wrong for cheating on him, but lets be plain and sincere, its not easy to stay that way for long even if u love ur gurl or ur guy.

engineer omo u too much jare. how long will it take for lady gabby to understand this. me i can't take oo. being far from each other. ha wetin
Re: h by mmyo: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2009
u did wrong to him but that does not mean he too should be doing wrong see woman just call him talk to him and he he does not change move on with ur life that means u are not ment 4 each other ok. u still hv alot ahead of u school and others nt a man nw. all the best.
Re: h by Gabry(f): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2009
eyonigger:

webpro:

engineer omo u too much jare. how long will it take for lady gabby to understand this. me i can't take oo. being far from each other. ha wetin

Than the answer is as easy as this. You guys are nor in love and never in love to begin with and also you both are not destined to be with each other. Thats the answer and thats how I conclude it.
Re: h by finemocha(f): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2009
finish what u started and dump him.
Re: h by pastorking(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2009
Repent and give your life to Christ.

Get born again. Fullstop.
Re: h by simplysmat(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2009
Sorry. Maybe if you stuck with him for a while, he might be able to accept you back. Some guys would suspect that their girl is cheating but to know for a fact that shes cheating would be very painful. If his way of dealing with it is to go frolicking you'll only have to deal with it. If you feel you can't do that, think of how he feels when he's trying to kiss you and he has that image of some other guy doing all sorts of stuff with you, then chill or walk away.
I hope for your sake that you actually learn from this experience.
Re: h by Zealar(m): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2009
@ poster,
Awwwwww! Baby, u got it wrong. 2 feel like a lady datz y u went off hook. When u learn 2 believe in urself, u'll conquer temptations. It was written dat satan tempted Christ wit d most wanted of all human wants(turning d ever available stone n2 bread 4 food) but Christ showed satan his weak point. So dear loving, caring, trusting, frustrated poster, satan tempted u n u gave a very broadway 2 him 2 enter n destroy ur nicely built relationship. All u hv 2 do is 2 wait n see if things will work out ur way, but if not just take it as a lesson of a lifetime. There r many guys close 2 u dat is out there waiting 4 d right time 2 say hi 2 u. Life is full of opportunities cos its opportunity dat made us wat we r. So don't lose ur's.[i][/i]
Re: h by yme1(f): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2009
The truth is, i would advice you to back out of that relationship cos if it leads to marriage honey that is gonna be the biggest mistake you will make cos he doesnt trust you anymore. all you have to do is to move on with ur life and promise yourself not to let that mistake repeat itself.
Re: h by joobreel(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2009
my Dear, its over. so, walk
Re: h by oluwafemi113(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2009
may God forgive you
Re: h by whitelexi(m): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2009
Principle 7 - Never give a 2nd chance
Principle 8 - Never expect a 2nd chance

Your boyfriend probably has principles which he has been sticking to, but if the love is strong he will forgive u - thats from my own experience by the way. He will be wary of u, he will also bring it up when u argue, but the immediately important issue is that he will forgive u and be willing to stop the hurt he has caused u so far. It is only where the love is not strong that he will harden his heart - in which case you're better off on your own.

I blame u for cheating, but i also blame the guy that took advantage of the distance between you and your boyfriend [assuming he knew u had a bf]. . . I think he has satisfied his momentary desire and lust, and ruined something that meant much to 2 individuals. . . It is very easy to forget he is the main culprit here because women are more vulnerable, but i hope u, and many girls reading this, would have learnt that guys can also step in to ruin something good if u are not careful.

Face your exams for now, and then return to this issue after. Good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? / My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt / Warning To Nigerian Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.