Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,563 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships (5000 Views)

Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" / Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
He is in his early 30's and his girl friend is 27. She kept complaining about the facial look of the guy as being too young. People are already saying she appears much older than the guy and it is giving him serious concern. This is really weighing the guy down.
The issue is that the guy looks so young facially that he can mostly measure up with a girl below 22. He is not really OK with such age bracket being that he wants to get married early next year. What's your advice?

cc- lalasticlala
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mbkite:
He is in his early 30's and his girl friend is 27. She kept complaining about the facial look of the guy as being too young. People are already saying she appears much older than the guy and it is giving him serious concern. This is really weighing the guy down.
The issue is that the guy looks so young facially that he can mostly measure up with a girl below 22. He is not really OK with such age bracket being that he wants to get married early next year. What's you advice?

First of all, are you the guy?

1 Like

Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
He should grow a beard, full beard not moustache

3 Likes

Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Is he or the lady going to marry the opinion of people or who they can live with?

7 Likes

Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Niklausa:

First of all, are you the guy?
Assume am d guy. can u now advice?
Go do facial sugery naw undecided since u r not pleased with d face God gave u!
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by iLovePusssy: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
who is this "he" the op is talkn abt?? are yhu talkn abt urslf or a friend oga op
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
IyawoDoctor:
He should grow a beard, full beard not moustache
Lol
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
I will pass ur message across. thanx dear
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
bro, there will come a time when you'll be the happiest man on earth cuz of your baby face, so just endure whatever you're facing now...

4 Likes

Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
iLovePusssy:
who is this "he" the op is talkn abt?? are yhu talkn abt urslf or a friend oga op
Assume he is d op
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dharniel:
bro, there will come a time when you'll be the happiest man on earth cuz of your baby face, so just endure whatever you're facing now...
thanx man
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mbkite:

Assume am d guy. can u now advice?

You should understand that no matter how someone looks, there will always be someone that would truly love that person.

True love isn't about how someone looks or the the physical qualities of the person.
If someone loves you, the person will love you for who you are, not for just how you look.

Your case isn't even a bad one. The fact that you have a 'baby' face doesn't mean that you won't find someone who would truly love you.
There are distinctive physical qualities that attracts a girl to a guy and it differs among them.

A girl may not like your baby face, another might love you just for that.
Like they say, one man's meat is another mans poison.

Let me give you an example. The owner of this forum also has a baby face. But there are a lot of ladies who would kill to be his wife.

My point is this.....Work hard, become successful and respectable and you will see ladies that would want you. And out of them, you will find someone who truly loves you for who you are.

5 Likes

Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by herald9: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
baby face dudes don't grow old.cheesy

My advice: Try to bone all the time, they'll take you serious. angry

1 Like

Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
herald9:
baby face dudes don't grow old.cheesy
LOL, are u one?
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by demmy0325(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
When their are many things to focus on.. Why will havin ordinary baby face of what people say 'bout it be affectin U.. undecided..
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by herald9: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mbkite:
LOL, are u one?
Unfortunately, yes. But not that bad.smiley
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by iLovePusssy: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mbkite:

Assume he is d op
well the truth is yhu cant chnge ur face juz cos some gurl is worried that pple think her boifrnd is younger than her. if she dsnt appreciates ur baby face then let her go. soon enuf, you'd find someone who'd appreciate that baby face.

5 Likes

Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by demmy0325(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Niklausa:

You should understand that no matter how someone looks, there will always be someone that would truly love that person.

True love isn't about how someone looks or the the physical qualities of the person.
If someone loves you, the person will love you for who you are, not for just how you look.

Your case isn't even a bad one. The fact that you have a 'baby' face doesn't mean that you won't find someone who would truly love you.
There are distinctive physical qualities that attracts a girl to a guy and it differs among them.

A girl may not like your baby face, another might love you just for that.
Like they say, one man's meat is another mans poison.

Let me give you an example. The owner of this forum also has a baby face. But there are a lot of ladies who would kill to be his wife.

My point is this.....Work hard, become successful and respectable and you will see ladies that would want you. And out of them, you will find someone who truly loves you for who you are.
.. God will heal you in jesus name.. AMEN!..
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
demmy0325:
.. God will heal you in jesus name.. AMEN!..

Heal me from what?
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by demmy0325(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Niklausa:

Heal me from what?
.. From the transformer in Ur life.. undecided..
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
demmy0325:
.. From the transformer in Ur life.. undecided..

What transformer? What are actually talking about?
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by yorubaboiy: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
so na ur baby face wan kill dis show nw

1 Like

Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
herald9:

lol grin
herald9:

lol
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
demmy0325:
When their are many things to focus on.. Why will havin ordinary baby face of what people say 'bout it be affectin U.. undecided..
I tire ooo
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Brugo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
What if she is just looking for a reason to dump you bro? What if she must have been cheating and is probably scared you'd find out soon?

Watch her closely.
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Brugo:
What if she is just looking for a reason to dump you bro. What if she must have been cheating and is probably scared you'd find out soon?

Watch her closely.
u have a point
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Darkseid(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
My best friend Pharrell Williams is currently 42 but looks 23. So OP I think there is still hope for you.Just checkout his pic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Darkseid:
My best friend Pharrell Williams is currently 42 but looks 23.So OP I think there is still hope for you.
LOL
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by pbs4real(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
shaarap dreundecided

1 Like

Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
pbs4real:
shaarap dreundecided
chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy / 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry / Who Is The Funniest Romancelander???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.