Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger (3429 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2015
sseunth:
replying her with k is childish....jst reduce the time....m.aybe u chatting with her for like 30mins before...reduce it to 5mins
thanks man. Your advice is highly appreciated
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2015
rawtouch:
All because she has been giving you the green light to touch places and do whatever you like but because you are still a small boy you have failed to notice

Actually, she's the religious type. I havent even held her waist, nt to talk of touching anywhere.

P.S Don't underestimate me, i've done more things with other girls than u have in the last 2 years
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2015
SmokingGunZ:
. She's a nairalander here. Lie? grin. I'm already tired of lying.

PERSONAL!!!

#YOLO
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2015
SmokingGunZ:
. She's a nairalander here. Lie? grin. I'm already tired of lying.

PERSONAL!!!

#YOLO
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2015
Brugo:
You are making her feel important. Just ignore her.
On point. I plan on doing so
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2015
grad2012:
Dearie pls just focus on ur studies for now, finish school and make that money in a clean way

So, how do i get a lady with big ass like yours? grin
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by ABEngine(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2015
Truly I don't see a lot of sense accompanying most comments above me.

For instance the OP is entitled to his rights, even same as the right to admire and cherish. Are we just being overly resentful towards his plea simply because of his age? Biko keep your bad past experiences and hurts to yourselves he definitely wouldn't want to learn from them, people in advanced societies find love and do get married at some age within the proximity of 17-20 years.

About books and all that, he can always create a balance, just don't forget the essence of those class rooms. It's so Nigerian to have folks who feel age indicates maturity look down on people. Age doesn't indicate wisdom either.

Op my advise is that you do all things with moderation, don't get overly African about this age thing. Calling you a small boy hasn't changed whom you are. I have come across little men with large and productive brains, take it as part of her weird sense of humour, laugh it off and be happier each time she does that. For me I would jokingly tag her "old woman".

Arrivederci

1 Like

Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2015
ABEngine:
Truly I don't see a lot of sense accompanying most comments above me.

For instance the OP is entitled to his rights, even same as the right to admire and cherish. Are we just being overly resentful towards his plea simply because of his age? Biko keep your bad past experiences and hurts to yourselves he definitely wouldn't want to learn from them, people in advanced societies find love and do get married at some age within the proximity of 17-20 years.

About books and all that, he can always create a balance, just don't forget the essence of those class rooms. It's so Nigerian to have folks who feel age indicates maturity look down on people. Age doesn't indicate wisdom either.

Op my advise is that you do all things with moderation, don't get overly African about this age thing. Calling you a small boy hasn't changed whom you are. I have come across little men with large and productive brains, take it as part of her weird sense of humour, laugh it off and be happier each time she does that. For me I would jokingly tag her "old woman".

Arrivederci

So far the most informative and structurally didactic write up so far. Thumbs up man.
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by sseunth(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
grad2012:
thank you very much sir and you have got a nyc lips der grin
hehehehhe.....what are u looking for on my lips oo...

Pm?
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by rawtouch: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

Actually, she's the religious type. I havent even held her waist, nt to talk of touching anywhere.

P.S Don't underestimate me, i've done more things with other girls than u have in the last 2 years

Religious girls do not have feelings abi, happy you discovered yourself 2years ago but you are way behind me
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by clemz85(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
raayah:
Have you communicated with her?
If you do not like certain things that she does let her know.
If she doesn't change, end the relationship.
end point
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by 2goodbobo(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
FACE YOUR BOOK!!!!!!!!
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by naijaboiy: 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
SmokingGunz what is a comb doing on your head @dp?

Can you now see one of the reasons why she thinks you're a small boy? undecided
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by Abbey2sam(m): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
SmokingGunZ:
Ok, i don't want to type an epistle here, so i'm going to be brief.

I met this girl here in the university, during our first semester, we became acquaintances, now in this 2nd semester, we're a lot closer.

I for a person hate disclosing my age to girls because i'm 17 but look 19. It has chased off a lot of girls i know. But i've really grown to like this girl. And she pressurized me into tellimg her my age.

Now it has turned out to be something else. She says the age doesnt matter (she's a few months older) but lately she's been disrespecting me embarassed. Just this morning, she called me a "small boy'' embarassed, i want my respect and dignity back so i'm thinking of blocking her off from my life, but i really like her.

What dyu think guys?
PS. She's a nairalander, hope she see's this.angry

Cc introvert, naijaboiy, cutehector, lagmoskuit, elantraceey, orijin101, taylor86

are you not a small boy, 17 is small

and you look 15
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by flowjoe: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hey gunz, don't allow all these hypocrisy being exhibited by these naive Nairalanders bring u down, if u like her go for her
But u gotta step ya game up & act a Lil bit mature, at times u have to feign anger with something she's done. Don't be a kiddo girls like u to show artificial control
Good luck mayne cool
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by stormkiid: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mehn bro I sincerely know how u feel......ur own even better am actually 17 but look older Dan ma age.. Right now ma gf thinks am 23 cos dats wah I told her ...am in
300 levels anyways....
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Abbey2sam:

and you look 15
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
rawtouch:

Religious girls do not have feelings abi, happy you discovered yourself 2years ago but you are way behind me
grin
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
2goodbobo:
FACE YOUR BOOK!!!!!!!!
So if i face my book, i shouldnt have feelings?
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Abbey2sam:

and you look 15
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
SmokingGunz what is a comb doing on your head @dp?

Can you now see one of the reasons why she thinks you're a small boy? undecided
Is that a criteria
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by refreshrate: 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
SmokingGunZ:
Is that a criteria
You yarn something dem give you advice, you begin form quarrel.
To your question if you must know it's extremely juvenile
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
SmokingGunZ:
Ok, i don't want to type an epistle here, so i'm going to be brief.

I met this girl here in the university, during our first semester, we became acquaintances, now in this 2nd semester, we're a lot closer.

I for a person hate disclosing my age to girls because i'm 17 but look 19. It has chased off a lot of girls i know. But i've really grown to like this girl. And she pressurized me into tellimg her my age.

Now it has turned out to be something else. She says the age doesnt matter (she's a few months older) but lately she's been disrespecting me embarassed. Just this morning, she called me a "small boy'' embarassed, i want my respect and dignity back so i'm thinking of blocking her off from my life, but i really like her.

What dyu think guys?
PS. She's a nairalander, hope she see's this.angry

Cc introvert, naijaboiy, cutehector, lagmoskuit, elantraceey, orijin101, taylor86
I've been there bro. im 16+ and most of my female friends are born in d same year,buh earlier, i was born december 30. they do all this trash cos they're a few months older. plus i have a baby face that looks 15.
she myt only be teasing you tho. as for me,na "delete and block"
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
tombravo:

I've been there bro. im 16+ and most of my female friends are born in d same year,buh earlier, i was born december 30. they do all this trash cos they're a few months older. plus i have a baby face that looks 15.
she myt only be teasing you tho. as for me,na "delete and block"
grin. Lmao. Guy, they don bash me too much for this thread. embarassed
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
refreshrate:

You yarn something
dem give you advice, you begin form quarrel.

To your question if you must know it's extremely juvenile
cc lalasticlala.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You / What Is The Best Gift To Give A Lady? / Do You Think They Are Sexy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.