Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger (3416 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2015
Ok, i don't want to type an epistle here, so i'm going to be brief.

I met this girl here in the university, during our first semester, we became acquaintances, now in this 2nd semester, we're a lot closer.

I for a person hate disclosing my age to girls because i'm 17 but look 19. It has chased off a lot of girls i know. But i've really grown to like this girl. And she pressurized me into tellimg her my age.

Now it has turned out to be something else. She says the age doesnt matter (she's a few months older) but lately she's been disrespecting me embarassed. Just this morning, she called me a "small boy'' embarassed, i want my respect and dignity back so i'm thinking of blocking her off from my life, but i really like her.

What dyu think guys?
PS. She's a nairalander, hope she see's this.angry

Cc introvert, naijaboiy, cutehector, lagmoskuit, elantraceey, orijin101, taylor86

1 Like

Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by raayah(f): 6:26am On Jul 26, 2015
Have you communicated with her?

If you do not like certain things that she does let her know.

If she doesn't change, end the relationship.
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by elantraceey(f): 6:30am On Jul 26, 2015
Stay off relationships and face your books, honestly you don't need it now.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 26, 2015
This is how " 17 year old lover boy commits suicide" stories that make headlines start ooo..

@op .. Admit it.. U are a small boy..

Face ur future squarely and no girl would ever look down on u when u are made..
#myonekobo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by Efesuave: 6:31am On Jul 26, 2015
yuh r not
old enuff
4 a relationship

juss lyk francistony
wu iz d same jobless teenager
operating d victoriabee
acct lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by justi4jesu(f): 6:31am On Jul 26, 2015
@Op make sure you read your books and graduate with First class. cheesy Small boy like you, you are jussstttt 17years cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by dulux07(m): 6:34am On Jul 26, 2015
She is so curious abt ur age cos she suspects she may b older than u, n callin u a small boy confirms it. Let her know ur age if u want to, no big deal, but dont go into a relationship with her, u guys can stil b friends

1 Like

Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by TDonald: 6:37am On Jul 26, 2015
Maybe u don't act matured enough, that's why she is curios about ur Age

2 Likes

Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by Tintinnoty(m): 6:40am On Jul 26, 2015
op to be sincere she was right you're still a small boy @ age 17 while most of your age mates are still battling wit WAEC you found yourself in higher institution and you want to ruin everything wit this silly issue. My advice for you face your book

3 Likes

Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by eyeon(m): 6:46am On Jul 26, 2015
When I was 17, I knew not women. Come on, focus! Stop letting high school movies deceive you.

4 Likes

Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:47am On Jul 26, 2015
No, people. We're not in a relationship. And i can't even date her. She just insists on calling me small boy embarassed.
BTW, i'll be 18 in the next few days angry

3 Likes

Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:49am On Jul 26, 2015
raayah:
Have you communicated with her?

If you do not like certain things that she does let her know.

If she doesn't change, end the relationship.

We're not dating o. And i've talked to her about it, she apologised and said i shouldnt regret loving her, now we back to sq. One. embarassed

1 Like

Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:50am On Jul 26, 2015
Stevaz01:
This is how " 17 year old lover boy commits suicide" stories that make headlines start ooo..

@op .. Admit it.. U are a small boy..

Face ur future squarely and no girl would ever look down on u when u are made..
#myonekobo
cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by sseunth(m): 6:58am On Jul 26, 2015
Ogbeni, this people don kill u finish....

The thing is that you are too young to start putting girls matter on your head....

Just start behaving like a big boy since you dnt want to be called a small boy

Plus foundation in the uni is very important, you need the girl for food....

1 Like

Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by KELVINXY: 7:00am On Jul 26, 2015
Singing out loud: boy u go collect today u donno! grin

Son u need to learn what i call being a TRUTHFUL LIAR.
incase u havent observed,Girls in this part of the world dont appreciate HONESTY..jus keep the truth till u meet the right one,for now play ur game tight.

ps: but still for now ur primary aim should be building up a good GP.

buh all work and no play (u knw the rest)..try to manage the two.

(Damn cant wait to have a songrin)
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by XavierBlue(m): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2015
cut your coat according to your size.

XavierBlue
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by Nitefury: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2015
Y'all shouting"Stay off relationships" should please cut the guy some slack. While from his write up he didn't say they were dating, I hope you didn't miss the part where he said he's a "UNIVERSITY STUDENT"?

What happened to age is but a number? I honestly feel after about a year in the university, anyone can make decisions for themselves about relationships.

Op, I'll suggest you cut down on the attention you give her. Spend less time with her, keep to yourself more, deliberately miss some of her calls and don't call back, chat less with her, wave to her and go your way when ideally you should have walked over to her.

It works like magic. She'll definitely catch the drift.

*Modified*

Like sseunth rightly stated, "you're too young to start putting girls matter on your head"..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by Cutehector(m): 7:17am On Jul 26, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

I met this girl here in the university, during our first semester, we became acquaintances, now in this 2nd semester, we're a lot closer.

I for a person hate disclosing my age to girls because i'm 17 but look 19. It has chased off a lot of girls i know. But i've really grown to like this girl. And she pressurized me into tellimg her my age.

Now it has turned out to be something else. She says the age doesnt matter (she's a few months older) but lately she's been disrespecting me embarassed. Just this morning, she called me a "small boy'' embarassed, i want my respect and dignity back so i'm thinking of blocking her off from my life, but i really like her.

What dyu think guys?

Cc intro vert, naij aboiy, cute hector, lagm oskuit, elantra ceey, orijin 101, tay lor86
ok first things first... Lie about ur age..

Btw who is d gurl? grin
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2015
Cutehector:
ok first things first... Lie about ur age..

Btw who is d gurl? grin
She's a nairalander here.
Lie? grin. I'm already tired of lying.
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 7:36am On Jul 26, 2015
Nitefury:
Y'all shouting"Stay off relationships" should please cut the guy some slack. While from his write up he didn't say they were dating, I hope you didn't miss the part where he said he's a "UNIVERSITY STUDENT"?

What happened to age is but a number? I honestly feel after about a year in the university, anyone can make decisions for themselves about relationships.

Op, I'll suggest you cut down on the attention you give her. Spend less time with her, keep to yourself more, deliberately miss some of her calls and don't call back, chat less with her, wave to her and go your way when ideally you should have walked over to her.

It works like magic. She'll definitely catch the drift.

*Modified*

Like sseunth rightly stated, "you're too young to start putting girls matter on your head"..

Exactly, i plan to start replying her with ''K'' angry

1 Like

Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 7:40am On Jul 26, 2015
KELVINXY:
Singing out loud: boy u go collect today u donno! grin

Son u need to learn what i call being a TRUTHFUL LIAR.
incase u havent observed,Girls in this part of the world dont appreciate HONESTY..jus keep the truth till u meet the right one,for now play ur game tight.

ps: but still for now ur primary aim should be building up a good GP.

buh all work and no play (u knw the rest)..try to manage the two.

(Damn cant wait to have a songrin)

Noted cheesy.

Btw, hope you get your son soon grin
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by sseunth(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

Exactly, i plan to start replying her with ''K'' angry
replying her with k is childish....jst reduce the time....m.aybe u chatting with her for like 30mins before...reduce it to 5mins
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by 8bolz(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

What dyu think guys?

Cc introvert, naijaboiy, cutehector, lagmoskuit, elantraceey, orijin101, taylor86
u like her.just caz she said ur a small boi u want 2 block her.ok,abeg do d nidful so dat anoda bad guy wil pik up from where u left gan. angry
SmokingGunZ:

What dyu think guys?

u like her.just caz she said ur a small boi u want 2 block her.ok,abeg do d nidful so dat anoda bad guy wil pik up from where u left gan.
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by yuiop(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2015
â‚©ord from yuiop.............. face ya book...
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by rawtouch: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2015
All because she has been giving you the green light to touch places and do whatever you like but because you are still a small boy you have failed to notice
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by Brugo(m): 8:12am On Jul 26, 2015
You are making her feel important. Just ignore her.
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2015
lol @ I'm 17 but look 19. Ooh hoo!
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by grad2012(f): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2015
Dearie pls just focus on ur studies for now, finish school and make that money in a clean way after all this trust me she or anybody won't ever call you a small boy.
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by sseunth(m): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2015
grad2012:
Dearie pls just focus on ur studies for now, finish school and make that money in a clean way after all this trust me she or anybody won't ever call you a small boy.
you've got a nice ass there
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by sseunth(m): 9:16am On Jul 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:
lol @ I'm 17 but look 19. Ooh hoo!
are you up to 17?
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by grad2012(f): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2015
sseunth:
you've got a nice ass there
thank you very much sir and you have got a nyc lips der grin
Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by SmokingGunZ(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2015
8bolz:
u like her.just caz she said ur a small boi u want 2 block her.ok,abeg do d nidful so dat anoda bad guy wil pik up from where u left gan. angry u like her.just caz she said ur a small boi u want 2 block her.ok,abeg do d nidful so dat anoda bad guy wil pik up from where u left gan.

I don't care anymore embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Marry This Man If He Lives And Works In New York? / Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat / Why Are Girls So Obsessed With Snapchat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.