Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React (53244 Views)

Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by PrettyCrystal: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2017
This is quite shameful. A Nigerian lady simply identified as Joy who is believed to be from Edo state has shared a footage of her kissing a white man "while on duty" on the streets of Italy. In the video footage which is currently trending online, the lady who was in an elated mood - was seen kissing and frolicking with the man publicly right on the streets as he excited himself by smooching her.

The young lady was proud of her action as she posted the video on her social media page for her "fans" to see.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/nigerian-lady-kissing-white-man-in-italy.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9qJDglWjBA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by PrettyCrystal: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by SINZ: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2017
What exactly are we to do with this?

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by madridguy(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2017
We know the tribe playing that wing grin Anything Italy and Spain na them shocked

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2017
The undisputed champions.......

They don't play "Local League"

Their cooperate headquarters: ITALY

Benue State and Imo State tried their best to dethrone them, but Edo state still retains the crown.

You can't take it away from Edo state.

63 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by NwaAmaikpe: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2017
shocked

Proudly Edo!!!
Exporting Toto since the days of Lord Lugard.

Edo girls and Italy...

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by FemiEddy(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2017
Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Dopeyomi(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Wetin concern us abeg
Her lips
Her life
Make she do anything with her body abeg..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Some girls will kiss anything for money. He looks like he has mouth odour.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by kimeh: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2017
What>
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Zizicardo(f): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2017
undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by LadyJasper: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2017
SINZ:
What exactly are we to do with this?
I'm confused as well, how's this news? :/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by SenatorM(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2017
My Neighbours,The Edo people nor dey karry last for this game
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by enemyofprogress: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Her mouth odour no get part two

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by MrDandy(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2017
Benin girls for sure
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Pvin: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2017
With rosary on her neck

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Shortyy(f): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2017
EDO
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by LexngtonSteele: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2017
Buhari's government should just be taxing her.

We need foreign currency. ..grin grin grin

I am a PMB supporter, just kidding - don't skin me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by ItchingPreek(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2017
This one go soon claim "sexually abused now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Lothario(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2017
What The!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by muller101(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2017
U don't need to tell us. By default she is from Edo as long as she is in Italy
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by NifemiOlu(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2017
Anything goes on front page
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by eboiga(f): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2017
Very irritating. Please and please i need a loan of 50k to pay my sister's fee. I will pay at the end of the month pls. The school is putting so much pressure on them. My email is reachout2faith@yahoo.com. i will sign all agreement necessary. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by SINZ: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2017
LadyJasper:
I'm confused as well, how's this news? :/

Daddy Freeze should have an idea, lemmie give him the link to this thread grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by seangy4konji: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2017
nor go face your hustle..na another person hustle deh complain about.

mumu people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by spimalkinz(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2017
abegi shift grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by ALAYORMII: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2017
The guy na even Chinko

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Photo Of A Couple Kissing As Boy Looks / Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.