Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari (35393 Views)

Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" / Amaechi & Wike Unite At A Town Hall Meeting In Rivers (Photos) / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by patrickmuf(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
I made FTC

u guys removed my comment *

Amaechi is a criminal

Amaechi deceived Dakuku perterside, he sold his only property to Amechi's wife for 12billion naira

where did Amaechi get that kind of money from

Amaechi awarded fake and uncompleted projects in rivers and made away with the money

we the rivers men will tell u more of Amaechi

he was against Wike because he knew all his shortfalls and lapses

so buhari if u want to begin ur probe adventure

Arrest Amaechi first
If you're basing on judgement on that interview where Amaechi said "we steal cos you don't stone us" I have every reason to say you lack sound comprehension skills...

4 Likes

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by emmykk(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
mascot87:
Must Wike be so dumb & stupid? How on earth could he say Amechi is the most corrupt. What yardstick is he using to measure the "most corruptness" of Amechi? Is the hate of Amechi by Wike making Wike running mad? I now know that this Wike of a guy is a first class fool. No apology for my comment

ok ameachi is pope john paul.

Oya go sleep.
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by IdJack(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
If Ameachi is Corrupt...You WIKE suppose to probe him, you have the constitutional right to do it...As long as you dont probe him...Keep mute.

3 Likes

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Esperooke(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Waiting Wike, keep your wailing mouth shut, until you can prove your point factually. In the meantime, we know you are worried by 'bad belle' and the pain of bowing for Amaechi after all that went between you both. And, come to think of it, if I Buhari chose his cabinet members leaving out the south South, the wailers will wail marginalization.

3 Likes

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Gospila(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
hmmmmmm.....is obscure. gov. wike is rite ;Dhmmmmmm.....his predecessor is corrupt
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Bgorgeous: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Why cry now wen uv not been beaten .wait and see

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by emmykk(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
strongerthaneva:
u are a compoted and compounded fool..If ameachi is the most corruptible what will u call deziana alison madueke and presidenr jonathan?U all enemies of buhari will continue to be wailing till he become the best while u all continue to be the worst..

most corrupt.

1.presidiot buhari--ptdf,absent of minister till september for full scale looting.

2.former gov bola Tinubu....the landlord of lagos state.

3.former Gov Rotimi Ameachi--N4B for conducting local government election that the court has vacant illegality of the election etc

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The presidiot doesn't care about that. As long as Amaechi was one of those who bank rolled his campaign; He (Amaechi) is a sacred cow.

The man goes about blurting "I will pight kwarruption", While his closest men are all epitome of corruption.

Buhari is not just a dullardiinhoo, He's also a liardiinho. undecided

....and Ure stupidinho supremo

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by wealthinfos(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wike pls campaigns are over now, forget Amaechi and focus on governing Rivers. Pls sir!
---------------

You NEED or HAVE properties in Port Harcourt and parts of Nigeria for: LEASE, SALE or BUY? You have a property and you need professional Real Estate Manager to handle and control them for effectiveness? You can reach us.

Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Consultancy & Management)
#15 Ebony Rd.
Port Harcourt.
07063249904; 08188573805
LIKE our page: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by bakjal(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Atimes I wonder if our politicians have a gud sense of reasoning... Just imagine dis kind of a rubbish and empty lamentations! When are these politicians going to grow up and act as intellectuals? With these kind of statements, we really have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by hope4nigeria(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The presidiot doesn't care about that. As long as Amaechi was one of those who bank rolled his campaign; He (Amaechi) is a sacred cow.

The man goes about blurting "I will pight kwarruption", While his closest men are all epitome of corruption.

u and ur father may not die well for insulting som1papa/our president like that, infact na boko haram go do u justice. were
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by SouthernBreeze(m): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
I made FTC

Amaechi is a criminal

Amaechi deceived Dakuku perterside, he sold his only property to Amechi's wife for 12billion naira

Amaechi awarded fake and uncompleted projects in rivers and made away with the money

Arrest Amaechi first
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
lol

2 Likes

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by strongerthaneva(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
emmykk:

most corrupt.

1.presidiot buhari--ptdf,absent of minister till september for full scale looting.

2.former gov bola Tinubu....the landlord of lagos state.

3.former Gov Rotimi Ameachi--N4B for conducting local government election that the court has vacant illegality of the election etc
What of amaechi and mama peace even that pig governor wike that is talking is he clean ni?guy u no get point Abeg flyover jo..U are enemy of progress jo..God will dissapointed and ur fellows..u don't desav good friends cos before they know it u will be beefing them without sensible reasons..APC carry go jo leave wailers to continue wailing to put if their de***..

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by iyobosadavid: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Oga wailer, keep wailing. Infact just kill your self so you can end this Buhari pains you are always nursing
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by glory2glory: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
omenka:
Between Wike and Fayose, I don't know who's dumber. Smh.

If Buhari needs you guys' advice, he'd let you know. For now you can shove all your opinion right up that spot where the sun doesn't shine or send same down to your retarrded brother up in some creek in Otuoke. I'm very sure he could use some good counsel.
Wike is dumber. grin grin grin
Fear of Amaechi getting a federal appointment is driving him mad. I thought he set up a probe panel for Amaechi? He has not made known the findings of the panel, he is advising Buhari to probe Amaechi again. We can conclude that Wike has not found anything concrete against Amaechi otherwise he would have gone to efcc and not making noise in the media.

3 Likes

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by blackpriest0911: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wike tell that to mama peace PMB doesn't need it

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Aditueledumare(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm; Nigeria polithifian
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by MRLINGTON(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

nigga can u pls shut up?? y u dey disturb person?? id wike not a thief?? if u are voted to power wont you steal.....is fayose not a thief?? is gej not a thief??

is there any politician dats not corrupt?? ogbeni na dsame ppl

sorry for d shut up sha
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Neplusultra(f): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
For him to say this goes to shows the magnitude of Amaechi's corruption and the same time turning all attention on Buhari to see how sincere he is any fighting corruption.
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by glory2glory: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
I made FTC

Amaechi is a criminal

Arrest Amaechi first
This wailing on naira land will only get you likes from people who are like minded to you . Nothing more. Its never going to indict Amaechi or stop Buhari from appointing him if he wants to. Why not be more productive to yourself and Wike, if both of you have any evidence of corruption against Amaechi, petition him to EFCC.

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
glory2glory:

This wailing on naira land will only get you likes from people who are like minded to you . Nothing more. Its never going to indict Amaechi or stop Buhari from appointing him if he wants to. Why not be more productive to yourself and Wike, if both of you have any evidence of corruption against Amaechi, petition him to EFCC.

sharap
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Aprl: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
PMB is for every politician and for no politician

What will you do to a person who diplomatically loot from one govt to help another govt to power?
PMB only cares to get the power no matter what it takes?
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by ochoi(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
I made FTC

Amaechi is a criminal

Arrest Amaechi first
Am nt for or against amaechi bt if Wike has evidence against him, he shld 4ward it 2 Efcc to back his claims afterall he has set up a committee 2 probe amaechi since early june so am sure he shld ve evidence by nw

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Desric(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wike my dear bully bull dog, "there can be no Amaechi probe without finding you wanting in it" because you played a very vital role Amaechi's govt until things fell apart and sorry to remind you that you'll be even more frustrated if all your effort is to make PMB not to apoint Amaechi into his cabinet because as a matter of fact, Amaechi is already part of this present administration so deal with it.
According to you and your cohorts, Amaechi is corrupt, his wife is corrupt, Wike is a saint, Tele Ikuru is a saint, Uche secondus and Felix Obuah are all saints. As much as i know and i believe its a fact, if Amaechi is 10% corrupt, Wike and his cotravellers must be 150% corrupt and still counting.

4 Likes

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by omuda: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Editor1:

PMB is been close to Amaechi 4 the now on the premise that he supported him openly in d election and faught GEJ openly.
Very soon Ameachi wil know that PMB actually
https://www.thecable.ng/no-one-corrupt-amaec belongs to no one hi-wike-warns-buhar i
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Lightening: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Neplusultra:
For him to say this goes to shows the magnitude of Amaechi's corruption and the same time turning all attention on Buhari to see how sincere he is any fighting corruption.

This is a no-brainer. Let him package his finding and petition EFCC to arrest and probe Amechi. That is how sound-minded people behave.

2 Likes

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by abbaapple: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

u dis waist of sperm! Animal of d highst oder, bttr stop displyng ur madness dude.

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Gogetta(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Your father is an idiot! Bloody wretch.
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Neplusultra(f): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lightening:

This is a no-brainer. Let him package his finding and petition EFCC to arrest and probe Amechi. That is how sound-minded people behave.
As if you don't know how it'll be swept under the rug by EFFC, let him proclaim it publicly to both Buhari and Nigerians first!!!
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by lumeneng22: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Everybody knows this. pmb will never make such costly mistake otherwise there will be anerchy in such ministry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Ikpeazu Was Sacked As Abia Governor – Federal High Court / Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape / Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.